Favorite Subject/s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DC CIRCUIT ANALYSIS

- learned something called "Thevenin's Theorem" - any electric circuit, no matter how complicated, can be reduced to two components: a power source and a resistive element

- taught me in life that no matter how complicated a situation may be, it could always be reduced to a couple of choices

• 4 weeks later...

Siguro nung college ang masasabing pinakafavorite naming subject is SOCIOLOGY

Why?

Kasi magaling ung prof from UP (DLSU kami). Tapos pag magkwento sha sa amin parang barkada lang and tropa-tropa. Nakakatawa pa ung mga way nya magbigay ng examples sa mga topics and magkwento din ng actual topics s book. To prove some points, 4pm ung class namin and MONDAY pa un! To think that subject is super late na and galing pa sa weekend, kadamihan ng students tinatamad na pumasok sa ganun and opt to miss the class para extended ung vacations. Nakakagulat is complete attendance palagi lahat and nag-effort pumasok sa class na un! Galing talaga ng prof na yun. Simple lang pero astig! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Used to be a UP Diliman Philo major before i shifted to public administration for pragmatic purposes but boy how i used to have a blast on the philo major classes that i took... most of the professor's i had were either quirky, eccentric, atheist , weird or all of the above but they sure know how to stimulate your inner intellectual being. Got good grades to some of the subjects as i really was into it and it taught me to be open to other views and not look at things at my own biasis since a right of a wrong are only a matter of which perspective you are looking at it at.