• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

College Relationships And Crushes

• 1 year later...
Guest simply_tinA

gf's lan nun hs but so far wala pa naman ako nagiging bf sa skul nun college ayoko kc pumatol sa friend or classmate ayaw ko ng complicated na buhay sa skul na may nakabantay laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

I had this professor in my Statistics for Research subject (Grad School). He was about my age. Kainis lang at di ako pinapansin since the classes had started. In that instance, I've motivated myself to get a grade of flat 1 from his subject. To make the story short, I got the grade I was aspiring for. Hence, I also got his...attention. rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1 bf all through out college. Bantay sarado ako since we were neighbors. I have 1 crush though but he was still in hs that time and actually our neighbor also. No chance at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 serious crush & 1 serious boyfriend throughout college. I remember that I used to halt in my tracks whenever my crush would pass by haha. I'd stammer too, like a tongue-tied schoolgirl (which I was back then :P). Then when the ex started to court me, my parents allowed him to take me out on a date provided that we were with our friends (yes, strict ang parents ko haha). The ex chose the crush to accompany us! It was a very good day. In the back of my mind, I was secretly cringing at how fate worked. After our date, I found out through our common friends that the crush wanted to court me as well but lost his nerve when the ex asked him to accompany us on our date. Sheesh. When the ex and I got together, the crush would occasionally ask me out for coffee and donuts.Cello's was our hangout place and since we had common break times during Wednesday, it was convenient. It never got beyond that. Now both the ex and the crush are lovable friends.

1 serious crush & 1 serious boyfriend throughout college. I remember that I used to halt in my tracks whenever my crush would pass by haha. I'd stammer too, like a tongue-tied schoolgirl (which I was back then :P). Then when the ex started to court me, my parents allowed him to take me out on a date provided that we were with our friends (yes, strict ang parents ko haha). The ex chose the crush to accompany us! It was a very good day. In the back of my mind, I was secretly cringing at how fate worked. After our date, I found out through our common friends that the crush wanted to court me as well but lost his nerve when the ex asked him to accompany us on our date. Sheesh. When the ex and I got together, the crush would occasionally ask me out for coffee and donuts.Cello's was our hangout place and since we had common break times during Wednesday, it was convenient. It never got beyond that. Now both the ex and the crush are lovable friends.

It was very nice reading your story about your ex and your crush Ms. LSP. It's great you maintained your friendship with both of them. I've lost touch with my first crush, my first gf, and even my last gf. And that was only about a month ago!

Edited by maxiev
  • 2 weeks later...