What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Love taught me to accept the whole being of the person you love. You love him because but despite of.

Love showed me that falling in love is not just one time effect of feeling, but you can fall all over again with the same person who is the object of your affection.

Love taught me, to really be enduring at all times, no matter how painful the situation can be, because you love the person so much, you should be ready to face all levels and all forms of pain and heartaches.

Love thought me that I can love the object of my affection as much as I can love myself.

I noticed it has been the fragile, romantic, eros kid of love on this thread. However, there is a different kind of love that teaches me to go beyond myself because there are greater things beyond myself & others. I don't believ I'm going OT but isn't this what love's about?

Prayer for Generosity

Lord, teach me to be generous;

teach me to serve you as you deserve,

to give and not to count the cost,

to fight and not to heed the wounds,

to toil and not to seek for rest,

to labor and not to seek reward,

except that of knowing that I do your will.

Amen.

Guest ||princess||

love taught me that letting go to make the person you love happy is the best and worst thing.

love taught me the virtue of patience and acceptance.

love taught me that if the person is not for you, no matter what you do, you will still lose that person however, if you are meant for each other, no matter how many times you run away from the person, you will still end up together.

People who are meant to be together can be in love, but maybe not at the right times or in the right places.

And thats sad. 

This happened to me and masakit talaga sobra. Both of you are truly in love with each other. Unfortunately she still has some obligations with her family (hindi asawa ah ... parent and kapatid) therefore we cannot be together. Siya kasi ang breadwinner nila and she can't do it both simultaneously. To make it short, she told me na wala syang time ngayon for me and we need to separate na but she truly loves me daw :(

What I really learned is that I should have enjoyed every moment na magkasama kami kasi hindi pala sya forever and there were times that we could have avoided misunderstandings ... If I only knew :(

corny ito pero-- love hurts...

yes... natuto akong maging corny because of love...

and now i'm hurting bad... really big time bad...

another lesson i learned: mahirap magmahal ng magandang babae...

sana matapos na itong bagyong ito...

sorry to be a bother guys...

List of learning.

Love can really bite! it hurts

Love happens when you least expect it and with person you least expect it with.

Love means letting go even if it kills you, because you want the other person to be happy.

Love is unselfish

Love is... :cry:

it taught me it is not about owning a relationship...it is not about winning someone...it is about being happy and guiltless knowing you have loved someone unselfishly, without expecting anything in return, with the knowledge that it cant last forever...you just love that person.