What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Guest Riveria
it is the only thing that can cause you so much pain all over, over and over again.

This is true...pain all over...too much pain...over and over again.

it's all in the mind.

sometimes you confuse moments of sadness with depression, you mix up reasons why you ended up in such and what it is that you are really crying about, and what you should be really worrying about.......then you start adding up all the tragic and kawawa moments in the past.......and you end up crying all the more.

sometimes you confuse supposed feelings of infatuation and transient happiness with genuine love.

you will never get a clear picture unless you step back.

or even step out of it.

Love taught me...

...that you have to be responsible for your actions and words. When you say "i wont break your heart" or "i love you" you have to mean it. You can't go around saying these big words just for fun.

...to appreciate process. You can't jump from getting to know someone to loving them a few days after. Take time.

...to be even more wary of men.

"Pakawalan mo yung mga bagay na nakakasakit sa iyo kahit na pinasasaya ka nito. Wag mong hintayin ang araw na sakit na lang ang nararamdaman mo at iniwan ka na ng kasiyahan mo."

"Gamitin ang puso para alagaan ang mga taong malalapit sa iyo. Gamitin ang utak para alagaan ang sarili mo."

"Ang pag-ibig parang imburnal...nakakatakot mahulog...at kapag nahulog ka, it's either by accident or talagang tanga ka.."

"Lahat naman ng tao sumeseryoso pagtinamaan ng pagmamahal. Yun nga lang, hindi lahat matibay para sa temptasyon."

"Huwag mong bitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawakan ng iba."

"Huwag mong hawakan kung alam mong bibitawan mo lang."

"Huwag na huwag ka hahawak kapag alam mong may hawak ka na."

"Pag hindi ka mahal ng mahal mo wag ka magreklamo. Kasi may mga tao rin na di mo mahal pero mahal ka. Kaya quits lang."

"Parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ung sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo. Eh meron naman hagdan, ayaw mo lang pansinin."

"Pag may mahal ka at ayaw sayo, hayaan mo. Malay mo sa mga susunod na araw ayaw mo na din sa kanya, naunahan ka lang."

"Ang tenga kapag pinagdikit, korteng puso. Extension ng puso ang tenga. Kaya kapag marunong kang makinig, marunong kang magmahal."

"Kung hindi mo mahal and isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya.."

"Mahirap pumapel sa buhay ng tao lalo na kung hindi ikaw ang bida sa script na napili niya."

wHAT Has love taught me?....

well,

LOVE has taught me to be FORGIVING...

love has taught me to be SELFISH...

LOVE has taught me to be UNDERSTANDING...

Love has taught me how to be a child again

love has taught me how great it is to love and to be loved

that's why i love her so much :heart:

Hmmm Lately, Love has taught me to trust and not to doubt. to forgive and forget. to hold on when circumstances say otherwise. It's taught me to grow up and be more selfless. to appreciate efforts. to dream and be happy. It's taught me to not take advantage. It's taught me to be sacrificial. to be strong. to have faith. to hope. It's taught me to look at the good side of people and not their faults. to be supportive. taught me how to listen and have Patience. It's taught me to not regret. It's taught me to be unconditional. to be truthful. It's taught me to believe that it still exists... Even when the cynical world gives reasons that it doesn't anymore.

Just my 2 cents. :)