What Has Love Taught You Lately?

It's funny how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the pieces.

that is love. sometimes we wish it otherwise, but what can we do?

love is all about compromise. also, even if you're in love you still need your own personal space. anyone agree?

it isn't only in love where we have to compromise; but i agree that in love or rather in a relationship we still must give our respective partner the space they need.

it doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right. no one is keeping score. what matters is that you both get to learn.

that is as it should be. but what happens when your partner keeps score? and she doesn't learn? grrrrr!!!

that the love between a man and a woman is not love without the physical passion and attraction. its a whole package baby :)

yeah, i agree wholeheartedly!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: pwedeng wala ng physical passion pag above 60yrs old na, hehehe.

Edited by romulo137

If ang girl ba remembers all what i have said to her, like ung gusto ko music or anything we talked about sa fone , does it mean na interested sya sakin o wala lang? Kasi I told her na i have feelings for her, pero parang wala sya pinapakita in return,parang friend lang. Pero gulat ako kasi natatandaan nya mga sinasabi ko. What do u think guys? mahirap ma misinterpret eh. Any comments. Thanks!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by kix™
Guest takenbyjo

I learned that its really not about the material things ... what matters is really quality time and being able to listen to your partner ... knowing what makes the relationship work so that you can work on the relationship. :wub:

That something simple can become very complicated;

That something complicated can still be more complicated;

That somethings cannot be understood by the mind;

That the heart has a language that is one of a kind.

That I may not completely understand you all the time;

And maybe what I speak is alien to you sometimes;

That there are certain truths we cannot deny;

And fate is not something to accept but for all of us to define...