What Has Love Taught You Lately?

love is a feeling... so fleeting.... there are times when you can't find it inside you... you want to know...you needed to be sure ...just to see if it's really there..or if it was ever really there...but you just can't feel it...and it makes you sad...and you begin to doubt yourself...am I really capable of loving...? is there something wrong with me? then you reach out to light a cig...and you know...you know it's a start of another bad NUMB day....all because of love. :blink:

Edited by iwalkalone

Love has taught me ...

that love is about trust. Absolute trust.

that as soon as you give that trust, the other side will do something stupid to ruin it.

that just because the other side does something stupid doesn't mean that you must do something stupid too.

that even though you don't have to, you'll be stupid too.

that you either give it a second chance or start from the beginning again.

talaga?...why do you say this?...well actually parang naiintindihan ko rin, ganyan kase ako pag walang pag asa sakin guy...para lang maging polite sinasabi ko "let's be friends lang muna"... kung sakin nga mangyayari to...nagyayari na pala...*sigh....maybe you're right.
"Let's be friends?" That's a short cut for ... "I find you interesting to be with, but not interesting enough to spend a lot of time with."

ako natutunan ko today...sabi po nung nakausap ko, pag inlove ka daw...pero walang nangyayari...di naman nag po-profess ng love sayo yung love mo...dapat daw wag maging complascent...sabi ko naman...kahit love mo yung "star" mo...tas sya parang di naman ganun sayo...dapat wag mamimilit kase....i believe you can never make somebody love you naman kung di nya feel...and i respect that...kase ganun din ako. Di rin ako pwedeng mapilit pag dating sa ganyan. And i think yung mga namimilit...nag e-ego trip lang siguro at di talagang inlove. Acceptance....yun siguro ang natutunan ko (today)...but who knows maybe tomorrow...iba nanaman sinasabi ko :blink: :wacko:

and besides ano namang maganda sa napilit lang diba? edi wala....tsaka mahirap din baka pag nag give in sa kakapilit ...after nun baka biglang wala na ring thrill...kase parang baka na cha-challenge lang ako pala ( yun naman most common reason kung bat nangungulit diba?) :D ah ewan...wala yata akong natutunan talaga. :wacko: