• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

nakakaloka talaga ang Globe. Like 30 minutes ago, nagka problema ang line ko. I called 3 people that I know personally. Never ako tatawag sa hotline nila noh. First person is my long time friend who works in Globe, 2nd is our corporate account manager and 3rd is our globe platinum manager. Wah! bakit iba iba ang sinasabi nila sa akin? Una sabi sa akin pwede na ako pumunta at any globe business center papalit ng SIM card. (nasira kasi SIM ko) Si account manager, sabi sa akin sa Monday pa raw niya pwede pa deliver kasi dapat sa main office nila mang galing ang SIM card. Si 3rd naman, puntahan ko lang raw siya tomorrow, aayusin niya.

Sino ba talaga susundin ko sa inyo?! Sige nga. Hay nako. Hirap ng walang phone dahil this is both my business and personal line. Para rin akong tumawag sa hotline ninyo hindi ko alam kung sino nagsasabi ng totoong instructions.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do not get a Globelines landline phone in Nueva Ecija. It is not interconnected with other landline telco

Globelines to Globelines - Yes

Globelines to Digitel - Yes

Digitel to Globelines - No - need to dial long distance

Globelines to PLDT and vice versa - No - need to dial long distance.

Edited by hitman531ph

My account was tagged in process for reconnection due to lack of payments. The funny thing is I paid in advance. After a week I got my account cleared (after escalating to a supervisor) but I discovered that the problem is not with the account but it may be on the technical side. I have not been using my DSL for a week now. Globe sucks big time.

• 1 month later...

YAP, GLOBE TATTOO REALLY SUCKS! ONCE I REGISTERED TO THE P50 24HR PROMO, I WAS REALLY PISSED. AFTER GETTING REGISTERED, I COULD NOT GET A CONNECTION TO THE NET. I IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED GLOBE ON THE PHONE AND MADE MY COMPLAINT. I TOLD THEM THEIR SERVICE IS AWFUL AND I FELT LIKE I WAS ROBBED ON BROAD DAYLIGHT. I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE READ SO MANY COMPLAINTS POSTED ON THE NET ABOUT THEIR SERVICE AND IT SEEMS THEY'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO REMEDY THE SITUATION. GLOBE SAID THEY ARE HAVING TECH DIFFICULTIES, YEAH, TELL THAT TO THE MARINES! THOSE ARE JUST ALIBIS TO HIDE THEIR INTENTIONS TO STEAL OUR MONEY. ANYWAY, I DEMANDED THAT THEY IMMEDIATELY RETURN THE P50 THEY CHARGE ME FOR THE SERVICE THAT DON'T EXIST, OR I WILL REPORT THEM TO THE DEPT. OF INDUSTRY FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICE. THEY REFUNDED ME THE P50 AFTER A WEEK, BUT I SWEAR I'LL NEVER USE THEIR SERVICE AGAIN!

• 2 weeks later...

Globe has been working.... GREAT the last couple of days. LOL! (see my comment above for reference). Sulit na yung 50 Php per day unlimited deal nila. I can download torrent movies, 2 overnight. Bye bye pirate dibidis. Hello pirate downloaded movies. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

ive been a globe subscriber for than 12 years! my last billing statement was really shocking. 14 thousand pesos for gprs/edge usage! wtf! funny thing the total of last last bill is 3X my credit limit. howd that happen? i had it reversed but damaged was done as i was half mute/deaf when i was abroad because they cut the line. good thing i have my smart gold.

careful all of you who are using i-phones...theres some kind of a bug in globe's system.. the callcenter people are telling me that i-phones automatically connects to the internet even you're sleeping or your phone is turned off. ayay-yay.

Guest Serenity12

don't even bother with globe's chat assist. they claim to offer 24/7 assistance but in reality, globe's call center representative just sends one template after another " hi, i'm still trying to get the information you need. can you give me 2 minutes?'. you wait then get another " hi....can you give me 2 more minutes?" and so on and on leaving you hanging. by the time he answers, he is still unable to diagnose or fix your problem and will just say he will make a ticket/report then cuts you off. <_<

Edited by Serenity12