The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

ok naman ang globe corporate nila. basta ireport mo lang kaagad sa fmcc center nila. pro sometimes you need to have a point person who has know how in wide area networks and digital telecommunication since pag may problema, they need to coordinate it with the client's IT or telecoms guy.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, but the staff there are "outsourced".

Furthermore, Globe has already determined the "legality" of restricting certain bandwidth features (particularly P2P) based on one's plan package. Thus, expect a "capping" to come soon based on monthly downloading. Say, one can only download via P2P 20G per month.

No man, they're not outsourced.. Those call center agents works for our company before the account was dissolved or let's say transfered to the mandaluyong site which is GLOBEs inhouse callcenter...

No man, they're not outsourced.. Those call center agents works for our company before the account was dissolved or let's say transfered to the mandaluyong site which is GLOBEs inhouse callcenter...

Dude may Globe accounts sa Alorica, Phub, at bluebean :P ;)

Edited by mikeskillz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

internet sucks too...I bought a globe tattoo sim...so slow ..... parang gusto ko I-tattoo sa mga puwit ng mga lintik na globe na ang bagal ng hinayupak ng internet na yan....nagmura na sila haha 800+ na lang broadband....

sobra daw sa bilis...tama...sobra sa bilis maubos ung pasensya ko at naibato ko ung lintik na modem un haha..

warning: dont ever buy globe tattoo...

• 2 weeks later...

i should have taken your advice...

Globe Tattoo prepaid is not so easy to install as they say....

didn't work at all yest, now working but not as fast as they would have you believe.

oh well...

internet sucks too...I bought a globe tattoo sim...so slow ..... parang gusto ko I-tattoo sa mga puwit ng mga lintik na globe na ang bagal ng hinayupak ng internet na yan....nagmura na sila haha 800+ na lang broadband....

sobra daw sa bilis...tama...sobra sa bilis maubos ung pasensya ko at naibato ko ung lintik na modem un haha..

warning: dont ever buy globe tattoo...

service sucks!

pina cancel ko na acct ko (zeroed all my bills), after a month nag bill pa sila.

then nagpadala pa ng summon to appear in court.

Why did they ask you to appear in court? What’s the situation? I had my account disconnected even if it’s still under a contract. I wrote them a 2-page letter with all my rants and complaints. And right there and then, they disconnected it. No sweat.

guys gusto nyo maayos agad ang issue nyo sa globe....

naasar na kayo sa hotline nila na di naman alam kung ano talaga nangyayari...

naasar na kayo sa delays....

here is what i did....

http://www.google.com/finance?q=PSE:GLO

sa link na yan nakalista ang CEO at board of directors ng globe telecoms... as required by the Philippine Stocks Exchange the list is updated quarterly so you know na ang nakalista dyan ay recent

then... blanket email nyo ang complaint nyo sa kanila....

so ang email address format nila is...

-------@globetel.com.ph

[standard corporate email template]

be polite... write down your complaint.. kung pede i-outline mo ang naging issue, how many times you made follow ups, ref. #, customer rep name... the works... the more accurate information you provide the easier it is for them to understand

ask for their help.... nasa position tong mga to at siguro akong galit ito kapag makakatanggap ng issue...

people below them will not want to have to answer an issue raised by the CEO or Board of Directors... as much as possible no issues must reach them.

I did this... my complaint was a transfer of location (both landline and broadband) to a new address

They promised 3-5 days and did numerous follow ups. On the 5th day biglang sinabi na "CANCELLED" daw yung request ko at need ko daw mag apply ulit....

Tapos pinatrace ko sa kanila... yun pala mali mali ang information na sinulat nila sa report kaya na CANCELL ang request.

Sinulat ko din yung mali maling information na natatanggap ko from them, sinabi ko yung past experiences ko of their poor service...

sinabi ko ito to let them know that I am asking for their help and also provide them with feedback.

10/17 ako ang request... nun 10/27 (am) nagemail na ako sa CEO at Board of directors regarding this complaint.

10/27 (pm) I got a reply from their Head of Sales and After Sales Serivices assuring me for an immediate resolution to this issue.

10/28 (house) just like magic.. biglang may dumating na mga technician... nagmamadali ikabit ang line ko... nagmamadali iconfigure ang broadband.... siniguro na maconfirm na ok na...

10/28 (ofc) meron tumawag sa akin na representative sa Technical Investigations group nila.. binigyan ako ng direct no. at cel no. so I can direct my concerns to him

I sent an email - thanking them of the resolution.

to think I am a lowly subscriber - landline + 2Mbps broadband connection....

to get things done, you got to know who to talk to and what to say....

in my case i got fed up and said it that way to the right people maybe at the right time.

i had all the details to back me up in my email so they don't have to waste time to investigate.

when somebody from the top commands... i guess everybody below listens and acts..

syempre.. kahit naman ako.. ayoko manggaling pa sa CEO o board of directors ang utos na ayusin ang issue...

ayoko makarating sa kanila ang issue in the first place...

will it work for you? i really don't know... but this method has worked for me now.. and has worked for me when I was still using SMART Bro(ken)

best of luck to you....

• 1 month later...
i should have taken your advice...

Globe Tattoo prepaid is not so easy to install as they say....

didn't work at all yest, now working but not as fast as they would have you believe.

oh well...

just want to share my experiences with my globe tattoo prepaid kit...

i've been a globe tattoo user since july 2009 but i've never experienced any problem with my globe tattoo prepaid kit...

installation is just like any other installers that i've used in my laptop...

i can even surf for free (you just have to tweek some settings on your globe tattoo software and viola free surfing!)...

and the speed rate is awesome in 3.6mbps...

nakakaloka talaga ang Globe. Like 30 minutes ago, nagka problema ang line ko. I called 3 people that I know personally. Never ako tatawag sa hotline nila noh. First person is my long time friend who works in Globe, 2nd is our corporate account manager and 3rd is our globe platinum manager. Wah! bakit iba iba ang sinasabi nila sa akin? Una sabi sa akin pwede na ako pumunta at any globe business center papalit ng SIM card. (nasira kasi SIM ko) Si account manager, sabi sa akin sa Monday pa raw niya pwede pa deliver kasi dapat sa main office nila mang galing ang SIM card. Si 3rd naman, puntahan ko lang raw siya tomorrow, aayusin niya.

Sino ba talaga susundin ko sa inyo?! Sige nga. Hay nako. Hirap ng walang phone dahil this is both my business and personal line. Para rin akong tumawag sa hotline ninyo hindi ko alam kung sino nagsasabi ng totoong instructions.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do not get a Globelines landline phone in Nueva Ecija. It is not interconnected with other landline telco

Globelines to Globelines - Yes

Globelines to Digitel - Yes

Digitel to Globelines - No - need to dial long distance

Globelines to PLDT and vice versa - No - need to dial long distance.

Edited by hitman531ph

My account was tagged in process for reconnection due to lack of payments. The funny thing is I paid in advance. After a week I got my account cleared (after escalating to a supervisor) but I discovered that the problem is not with the account but it may be on the technical side. I have not been using my DSL for a week now. Globe sucks big time.

• 1 month later...

YAP, GLOBE TATTOO REALLY SUCKS! ONCE I REGISTERED TO THE P50 24HR PROMO, I WAS REALLY PISSED. AFTER GETTING REGISTERED, I COULD NOT GET A CONNECTION TO THE NET. I IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED GLOBE ON THE PHONE AND MADE MY COMPLAINT. I TOLD THEM THEIR SERVICE IS AWFUL AND I FELT LIKE I WAS ROBBED ON BROAD DAYLIGHT. I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE READ SO MANY COMPLAINTS POSTED ON THE NET ABOUT THEIR SERVICE AND IT SEEMS THEY'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO REMEDY THE SITUATION. GLOBE SAID THEY ARE HAVING TECH DIFFICULTIES, YEAH, TELL THAT TO THE MARINES! THOSE ARE JUST ALIBIS TO HIDE THEIR INTENTIONS TO STEAL OUR MONEY. ANYWAY, I DEMANDED THAT THEY IMMEDIATELY RETURN THE P50 THEY CHARGE ME FOR THE SERVICE THAT DON'T EXIST, OR I WILL REPORT THEM TO THE DEPT. OF INDUSTRY FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICE. THEY REFUNDED ME THE P50 AFTER A WEEK, BUT I SWEAR I'LL NEVER USE THEIR SERVICE AGAIN!