The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Globe broadband and phone line subscriber from Makati. So far so good except for the strange fact that most of the time it won't access yahoo home page. To get mail, i have to type in yahoo on the google search page and then go to mail from there. Anybody from Globe experience the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Its very hard to call talk & text subscriber using 0907 prefix. The system always says that the number is incorrect. But when using Sun phone it gets through immediately. I called their customer service hotline and I was told to complain to Smart instead since it is their number that I cannot call. Stupid customer care agent, she might have forgotten that I am a Globe subscriber and that she has to call the attention of Smart since I am paying my dues to Globe and not to Smart.

Edited by rongo
sheesh.. I can related. this happened to me twice, although with the 100 load. pagkaload ko ay dagsaan ang advertisement and whatnot. after an hour wala na.. bye bye load :(

since then I've switched to smart

same experience..bad trip talaga,...galit na galit ako..kawawa yung csr nila sa akin..una palang di na sila nag defend..apologize agad sa incovinience etc etc

will see kung ibabalik nga nila yung kinain na load ko

• 2 weeks later...

Dati 300 card load lagi niloload ko sa Globe Prepaid, meron syang 35 free txt, pero pag nagtxt ka kinakain pati yung free txt at regular load mo. Dati hindi naman ganun simula non puro autoload na lang ako. Pero mas mura pa rin ang sulitxt o unlitxt ng globe sa smart ng 5pesos. Nakakainis talaga dati 10pesos lang per day ang unlitxt, nung dumami ang subscribers nagtaas naging 20na per day. Dapat ibalik nila ang 10 per day unlitxt kung hindi eh....wala, wala naman akong magagawa eh, lol :D ... teka meron pala, lilipat ako sa TM lol :D

MTC masters Help,

I'm currently using Sonyerickson K850i tapos may lumabas na G (parang @ pero "G" un "A" nya) tapos sa tabi nun signal bar may "H" na capital letter. Feeling ko nka internet mode cell ko. I check the set up pero potek off naman MMS ko pati inernet off naman.

Ang Problema ko ngayn every time na mag load ako ng 50-100 sa umaga, pagdating ng hapon na ZERO balance n ako wah! e nakaka 5-10 message plang ako :angry: Buset! :angry:

Alam nyu ba ang service number ng Globe? sabi sa akin kc free lang daw ang service call basta mag load ka, need ko un number pra matawagan ko cla sa cell ko sna.

Help po :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by crussie

i finally decided to disconnect my Smartbro and subscribed to Globe's broadband service. Yes, connection is fast but gets disconnected once in a while (around 4 times a week). All I need to do is to power cycle the router and/or restart my PC and then the connection goes back.

But here's the real problem - phone line sucks :thumbsdownsmiley:

1. Always does not have a dial tone - literally almost half of the day

2. There are too much static on the line

3. Line gets disconnected while you're talking to someone

4. Incoming calls oftentimes gets a busy tone even if the line is free

5. Poor customer service for Globelines (Globe handyphone customer service is an exception)

But since I subscribed to Globelines for their broadband, I think I will keep their services

Edited by Big Joe
  • 1 month later...

now it gets more irritating. service hiccups everytime i go online. always having network errors:

tcp error and dns server failure. now i wish i could have not given up my smartbro, slowly but surely.

i could have listened to all negative feedback about globelines

:thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Until now they still havent repaired my Broadband and Landline Connection

.. its been four long months already ! !

.. all that they can do is give me false hopes averytime i call their tech support

.. nasusuka na ako evrytime i hear their AD sa radio or TV .. its all LIES ...

.. My 12 months lock in period with Globe will expire on November .. Sa wakas Makakalaya na ako sa Globe !

.. Sa mga nagbabalak mag subscribe sa service ng Globe ... my advise,

SIGE TRY NYO GLOBE .. IM SURE UR PATIENCE WILL BE PUT TO THE TEST !

agree! :thumbsdownsmiley: well maybe in the near future they will have better service. but for now, they suck big time :thumbsdownsmiley:

and fyi lang po sa lahat, Globelines is different from Globe Handyphone..kaya hindi pwede magbayad ng Globelines sa Globe Business centers. they might be sister companies but Globe Handyphone has endured a lot of lessons that their service now is incomparable to Globelines ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm... been back tracking the post...

Seems that I'm a little bit lucky when it comes to their internet connection.

I have, what you could call an internet line only. No land line, just pure internet connection with Globelines.

Had recently needed to move to a new house, and made the necessary request with their csr at the Globlines Business Center. Been told it's going to take around 3-5 business days to process... what's surprising is, they moved my line after 2 days. after that, everything's been working fine... hadn't had any major problem what-so-ever...

contented as off the moment... will be waiting if they'll fail my expectations in the future... :evil:

Internet connection is really bad disconnects at 6pm and resumes connection the next morning at 6am also, 12hrs of being cut-off at night for 3 months now. Im waiting for them to cut me off (dahil walang silbi ang internet connection ng broadband nila) until now i didnt pay my bills with them.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone here have experiences with Globe Visibility?

I second this

alright, here's my experience...

simply put, its WORSE than dial up from where i'm at.. I'm near UST by the way, dapitan area. they have this cool little usb thing, wire is optional so appearance wise, its nicer than what other wireless providers give you.. as for the connection speed.. well.. as per their GUI, it ranges from 0 (zero) to 0.04kbps.. yeah, there's a zero after the decimal point. i've tried that at all times of the day.. maybe i'll try it outside of metro manila, see how it works out there. I'll give another feedback once that's done..