The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

arrrgh. i'm glad i found this thread. i've been a postpaid globe user since 1999, but i didn't really have problems until the last 2 years. service sucks. always a long queue at the branches. tons of hidden/WRONG charges (i was once out of the country for 3 months, and i didn't use my line..but when i got back, i found that i was billed for P3,000.00 worth of GPRS internet charges! that was only for 1 month AND my phone was dormant the whole time.)

aside from that, i've been getting alot of dropped calls in the past 2 months. signal is inconsistent.

last year, i was going to have my line cut when they offered me a new, high end phone if i would keep my line for 2 more years. unforunately, i took the bait. arrrrg.

• 2 weeks later...
HI bros ask ko lang kukuha kasi ako ng globe na 1295 a month 512 kbps na wireless sa paco area. maganda ba ang performance dito? please share your experience naman including the phone line itself.

TIA

it is the same as dsl bro.

it is one big hi-way you all share. now if the subs for that area is to much for the hi-way to sustain you will experience a best effort service. the bandwidth is being balance since not all the time the users is same volume.

so if you really need a premium service you should subscribe to a lease line to get a gauranteed service.

cheers!

^ advice ko lang, wag kang kukuha ng wireless ng globe, daming problema, magsisisi ka lang.

bro it some times depends on the user, also the websites.

i have some friends who has wireless and visibilty so far they have no problems and some of them really enjoys the service.

cheers!

Oks naman ako with Globe since mid 90's pa ako subscriber nila. Mejo nainis lang ako at wala nang unlitxt (except unlitxt20). Mukhang malaki kinita ng globe mula sa mga subs nung holiday season. hehehe :)

Di ren na resolve yung price hike na ginawa nila in connection dun sa unang series ng unlitxt.

im planning to get the 3 mbps wired globe dsl

but i have applied 5 days ago and since then all i got was ichecheck daw kung dsl capable ung area namin. badtrip nga eh ang tagal eh they should have at least called us na by this time.

gano ba katagal? kung hinde lang attractive packages nila sa iba na me kukuha eh.

grabe,.were in paranaque btw.

I hate Globe dati yung prepaid ko na sim eh pina roaming ko kailangan mo pang

registered sa kanila sign up ka pa ng phone. Then every six months pa renew mo

WTF <_< . D nag smart na sana ako txt mo lang yung roaming feature on/off hassle

free and di kailangan ng 500 php maintaining balance. F%*ck advertise ng mga

Cell company sa atin na ang tawag sa kanila cel to cel eh 5 php/min :thumbsdownsmiley:.

Haay Yan ang IDD rate ng HK kahit saan bansa ka tumawag see the difference marami

kasi yung service provider.

Yung Globe wi fi na sinasabi nila haaay sablay yan yabang nila sa advertise yun eh sablay

naman mag DSL na lang muna tayo mga pards para sulit. Tnatamad ako backread uso

na ba sa ating CDMA connection sa internet ok dito sa China yun. Sim card for internet user

and mababa yung rates nila kahit saan sulok ka ng China pwede he he he he.

• 4 weeks later...

hassle mag pa upgrade ng dsl plan sa globe. you have to go to their $^#!@ business center and wait for hours. hinde pwede tawag lang. talk about customer SERVICE!!

ang kokonti at liliit ng business center so ang tagal ng waiting period para lang maka usap ang cs.

• 3 weeks later...