• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The GYM Directory

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Victoria Sports in QC (near GMA Station, along EDSA). It has the best equipment you'd find---designed and made in Italy. You have to see their private gyms--with lazy boy, widescreen, jacuzzi, and all the top notch million peso gym equipment. I just took a tour of it a few months back. It's not a gym actually as it has an olympic size pool, wall clamp, firing range, basketball court, tennis courts, badminton courts, bowling, etc, etc, name it! Well, most of the ones I mentioned were mostly promises still way back I went there. I hope they're all ready for use by now.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the best pa rin anytimefitness. ang dami na nilang branch ngayon. if you are looking for 24/7 gym I would definitely recommend this to you.

There's one opening near me and I was strongly considering switching from Fitness first to this. However it turns out the "lowest price ever" advertised was 2,300 (regular rate is 2,500-2,700 I think depending on how long). People said it can go as low as 2,000 when they're still opening. I'd have definitely jumped in if it was 2,000 per month. For now I'm sticking with Fitness First (the platinum one) which turns out to be just over 1,000 pesos more per month. Free towel use, rfid gym locker card, and workout clothes (which you return). The 1,000 pesos more a month is worth the convenience when paired with great people I've gotten to know.

Victoria Sports in QC (near GMA Station, along EDSA). It has the best equipment you'd find---designed and made in Italy. You have to see their private gyms--with lazy boy, widescreen, jacuzzi, and all the top notch million peso gym equipment. I just took a tour of it a few months back. It's not a gym actually as it has an olympic size pool, wall clamp, firing range, basketball court, tennis courts, badminton courts, bowling, etc, etc, name it! Well, most of the ones I mentioned were mostly promises still way back I went there. I hope they're all ready for use by now.

Magkano membership?