old, with ripped pages Lonely Planet Books

Rilakkuma

work laptop

personal netbook

entire HP series

more Rilakkuma

yellowed and curled Basic Japanese book

lots and lots of pirated Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese telenovelas dvds

lots and lots of pens that don't work put I keep (maganda packaging)

Starbucks planners that I don't use

Keychains from friends as their trip souvenirs

more Rilakkuma

aside from tv, aircon, electric fan, bed youll find my laptop, jackets, few magazines, cds, dvds, family pics, some junk cellphones, receipts, travelling luggage where i put my exes gifts, their pics and letters, shoes, shirts, posters, and a ferrari lego which i havent finished puttin together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

picture frame, Christ's cross on the wall, multiple pouches on the wall, display mount on wall, lots of Gundam Model kits, transformers toys, TV, DVD, Bible, Pugad Baboy komiks, Gundam kit boxes, TV cabinet, three laptops on a laptop table, ventilator, bed with pillows, extension cables, AVR, badminton rackets, arnis, portable laptop table, bags, light bulb, curtains, calendar, router, speakers, and digital camera.

cool! i'm so green with envy. i missed my collection. i gave 'em all away kasi.

:(

You'll find: books. Shoes. Matchbox cars - hot wheels, not the whole collection though. Frames with pictures. Laptops.

ftt: cluttered clothes..dirty laundry..shoes..comic books..fhm/maxim/stuff/uno magazine collection..yankees caps/jerseys.jackets/pullovers/tees..baseball caps collection..double deck bed..queen size bed..flat screen tv..a mini fridge..cooler/humidifier..busted electric fan..printer..iMac G3..macbook,,and an ancient compaq lappy

• 4 months later...