Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

Wala pang nakaisip nito, but this happens very often sa mga existing relationships, jealousy over a text message.

Its a crisis when jealousy starts because of a simple text message, the question is: Is it right to let your bf/gf/husband/wife read text message from your phone? Or is it just paranoia? Comments and suggestions please. :)

Okay lang sa akin na ipabasa sa kanya ang aking mga sms....

If I would refuse, It means away nato....

sometimes she borrows my cellphone para kalikutin nya and sometimes para mag games. she sometimes also read my text messages. pinapayagan ko nlng para di mag hinala. :D hehe minsan binabasa ko din text messages nya para quits! hehe

basta i make sure na burahin ko na yung mga text messages na hindi nya dapat makita. hehe ;)

If the messages are from friendlies-- barkada, friends, officemates, family, your partner is entitled to his own privacy and you might as well mind your own business since you've got nothing to do with it.

But if there's cheating involved na, and you're a major part of it, because nagkakalokohan na pala eh, di ka pa kikilos. You have every right to know, kasi foul na at below the belt yang ganyang patext text ng i love you at miss you sa kabit. BS yun. Patayin mo na silang dalawa.

if there's no cause to feel doubtful, I wouldn't dare touch his phone as respect to his privacy.

... but if something smells fishy, I'd first ask him. Men who aren't guilty would be happy to show you their messages anyway. If he gets all defensive and wouldn't want to show you their inbox, I'd still have that doubt until it gets resolved.

As for him seeing what's on my inbox? all he have to do is ask.