• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Medical Advice

papable

On 1/26/2022 at 1:40 PM, roxysnonie said:

Hi, my finger have this joint enlargement at medyo nag stiffen and nde mai derecho,  arthritis ba? any remedy to make them flexible again?

Hi!! 

Enlargement of the joints usually does sound like arthritis. I can make a more accurate impression if I see a picture of your hand. Arthritis may be the degenerative(wear and tear/overuse) or inflammatory (gout, rheumatic etc). 

Treatment may range from a combination of medications, splinting, therapy and surgery.  

In short kailangan ko sana makita front/back/side view of your hand and finger para maka explain better.

21 hours ago, shinyshiny2 said:

Hi!! 

Enlargement of the joints usually does sound like arthritis. I can make a more accurate impression if I see a picture of your hand. Arthritis may be the degenerative(wear and tear/overuse) or inflammatory (gout, rheumatic etc). 

Treatment may range from a combination of medications, splinting, therapy and surgery.  

In short kailangan ko sana makita front/back/side view of your hand and finger para maka explain better.

Thank you, will try and get pics...tho its not the whole hand, its a middle finger, ring finger and pinky on my right hand on the topmost joint only and same with the left but not as much.

Would prolonged bike riding be a cause, an avid biker in my youth...

Edited by roxysnonie
On 2/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, roxysnonie said:

Thank you, will try and get pics...tho its not the whole hand, its a middle finger, ring finger and pinky on my right hand on the topmost joint only and same with the left but not as much.

Would prolonged bike riding be a cause, an avid biker in my youth...

Using your hands for whatever work(which is unavoidable) in general causes degenerative changes. If you can still function well ,with tolerable pain even with those deformities then no treatment is really needed. But if it bothersome then something has to be done about it.

• 1 month later...

Meron po bang optometrist or opthalmologist dito? (not sure kung sino yung in-concern).

Lately kasi sumasakit na naman left eye ko, bandang upper portion ng mata, then everytime na sinusumpong, para akong masusuka na hindi naman. Naka eyeglasses na ko now pero mababa lang grado nasa 130 ata right eye then mga 100 lang yung sa left eye.

I'm planning to get a check up next week about my pain in my lower abdomen and left side of my groin and left testicle.

I'm currently in pain especially in my testicles everytime I stand up but the pain subside when I lay down on my bed, This has happened before, last month an hour after my weight lifting I got the same symptom but it disappeared the next day but now I am in pain again this morning Up to now 4pm after working out last night.

Is it possible na hernia ito?
Do I go to a Urologist?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...