• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Medical Advice

papable

Good morning!

What is Stage 1 Hypertension?

Will it prevent somebody from going to work?

Nah.. I don't have hypertension, It's just that my boss has been using this excuse for not coming to work for 4 days now. xwhiteshadowz

18 November 2008 - 06:59 AM

7th JNCC

HPN Category Sys Dias

normal <120 and <80 - recheck in 2 yrs

Prehpn 120-139 or 80-89 - advise healthy lifstyle rechk 1yr

HPN

st 1 140-159 or 90-99 - confirm hpn in 2 mos

st 2 >/= 160 or >/= 100 - eval/refer to source of care

>laugh.gif

Galing po yan sa kabilang thread.

Stage 1 is Bp 140-159/90-99

Sabihin mo sa boss mo inumin yung gamot nya at pumasok na at nagkakalokohohan na. Kung meron syang nararamdaman hindi yun dahil sa high blood at dapat paospital na sya.

Galing po yan sa kabilang thread.

Stage 1 is Bp 140-159/90-99

Sabihin mo sa boss mo inumin yung gamot nya at pumasok na at nagkakalokohohan na. Kung meron syang nararamdaman hindi yun dahil sa high blood at dapat paospital na sya.

Thanks for the info - actually naisip ko na din kung sobrang hindi na stabilize yun BP niya e di sana naka-confine na sya .laugh.gif

Edited by SamanthaJones

greetings, GM-doctor-masters of MTC.

my question has to do with circumcision.

i went through another thread but its focus was the necessity of the procedure.

my query is a bit more technical.

i just had my son circumcised. he's 13 years old and the doctor who performed it

is a pathologist acquaintance of mine. it was only after the operation that he explained

the details.

he said he did a dorsal slit, which is what they did during their medical missions.

i did some research on Wikipedia and found that it made the shaft quite unsightly

even when erect due to the 'lambi.'

DORSAL SLIT

my question is: once my boy has healed, can i have the operation re-done

as a 'german cut?'

tia! http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3Lud_9_uocs/TKe7M_EH6II/AAAAAAAAByw/0-rbh2RzzX4/thinkingKucco.gif

well you can have it re-done there is no problem with it. but you just have to observe first if it is really unsightly because if its not then you don't have to re-do it. as you know the skin also give sensation for the male so if you remove too much it may be a bad thing. another aspect i think the lambi would somehow give an additional sensation for his partner. anyway just my twocents

well you can have it re-done there is no problem with it. but you just have to observe first if it is really unsightly because if its not then you don't have to re-do it. as you know the skin also give sensation for the male so if you remove too much it may be a bad thing. another aspect i think the lambi would somehow give an additional sensation for his partner. anyway just my twocents

thanks, doc.

i guess i'll just talk to my son

and leave the choice up to him. http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3Lud_9_uocs/TKe6x-VHqkI/AAAAAAAAByw/6YmOy--1CBI/panda_idea.gif

Bumili ka ng selsun blue shampoo. apply and leave for a couple hours, then rinse. Once a day. Keep doing for week and see how it goes. Di ko alam English nun. I think An-an "with slang". By the way pag nawala stay away from the sun to avoid post inflammatory discoloration, either darker or lighter. Good luck.

GOod day!

Mga doc, ask ko lang, ang isa bang bata na may primary complex pwede makahawa kahit under medication na?

Thanks

hello sir HardOn. no, a child under medication is not infective. in fact, a child cannot pass on the infection! a child gets primary complex when he gets in contact with an adult with PTB. once the child is infected, he cannot pass it on (there is too little bacteria in his phlegm, and most kids do not know how to dura properly). but, if he does not get treatment, he could get full PTB by as early as 13-14, with numerous complications.

hello sir HardOn. no, a child under medication is not infective. in fact, a child cannot pass on the infection! a child gets primary complex when he gets in contact with an adult with PTB. once the child is infected, he cannot pass it on (there is too little bacteria in his phlegm, and most kids do not know how to dura properly). but, if he does not get treatment, he could get full PTB by as early as 13-14, with numerous complications.

Sir miggyE, maraming salamat

greetings, GM-doctor-masters of MTC.

my question has to do with circumcision.

i went through another thread but its focus was the necessity of the procedure.

my query is a bit more technical.

i just had my son circumcised. he's 13 years old and the doctor who performed it

is a pathologist acquaintance of mine. it was only after the operation that he explained

the details.

he said he did a dorsal slit, which is what they did during their medical missions.

i did some research on Wikipedia and found that it made the shaft quite unsightly

even when erect due to the 'lambi.'

DORSAL SLIT

my question is: once my boy has healed, can i have the operation re-done

as a 'german cut?'

tia! http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3Lud_9_uocs/TKe7M_EH6II/AAAAAAAAByw/0-rbh2RzzX4/thinkingKucco.gif

Yep. You sure can, but why? Dorsal slit is just fine as stated by Dr. Tolentino. Look it it from your son's point of view, is it worth the additional anxiety of minor surgery (major to kids!) when there's no real perceived advantage except aesthetically?

thanks, doc.

i guess i'll just talk to my son

and leave the choice up to him. http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3Lud_9_uocs/TKe6x-VHqkI/AAAAAAAAByw/6YmOy--1CBI/panda_idea.gif

Yep. You sure can, but why? Dorsal slit is just fine as stated by Dr. Tolentino. Look it it from your son's point of view, is it worth the additional anxiety of minor surgery (major to kids!) when there's no real perceived advantage except aesthetically?

thanks for the input, saer.

i will talk to him about it and make it his call.

at what level should one start taking medication if uric acid level is elevated? what are the suggested medication/drug?

i think you should bring the results of your uric acid to a creditable Internist. starting medications would depend on your lifestyle and diet. just because it's high does mean you need to start meds immediately.....

kamusta po... im again asking for my GF who is in dubai. sabi nya sakin bigla nalang daw lumabas yung mga butlig sa upper body nya, like chest, breast, shoulder, and meron na din sa may likuran nya.. makati daw and concentrated daw sa may breast part.

she just want to know if women related problem yung sa kanya. im posting the shot from his shoulder.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/iQ50/iPOD%20Shuffle/716f9b36a76c477b78bfb94b7b48758b4470.jpg