Year Of The Monkey

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkey here too!!! :)

Hmmm... what if for instance, it says there you're not completely compatible with your partner ? Are there "pangontras" just like in feng shui?

thx

nope no such thing as pangontras, you 2 will end up like kontrabidas for the rest of your lives... sad but true hayyzzz...

JOKE!!! heheh :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On the negative side, the Monkey person has an inborn superiority, complex. He doesn't have enough respect for others. Or rather, from his point of view, he has too much for himself. He can be extremely selfish, egoistic and vain. There is also a jealous streak in him that surfaces every time someone gets a promotion or something that he does not have. He is extremely competitive, but good at concealing his feelings and planning his cunning moves. In his pursuit of money, success or power, the Monkey's prowess is unbeatable.

^this is really negative and i disagree. speaking for myself, am not superior. i'd rather say, 'am shy. always behind the cam. i respect other people more. 'am not selfish, i'd rather help and extend whatever i know. most of all, 'am not a jealous type of person. i always give reasons. hmmmmmm! above are opposite of my personality.

I however am exactly as described. I was so amazed reading this as it hit the nail on the head. It was almost like the post was describing me, in every way, negative and positive. Also my friends, dont forget that some people prove themselves superior not just by achievement and glory, but by attitude. I've known a monkey who is amazingly generous, kind and friendly, but when her friendliness and generosity's motive was questioned thats when she threw a hissy fit.

"Ang kapal ng mukha niya! wala naman ditong kasing bait ko" she kept saying. hahaha. now thats a monkey.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...