• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Oo nga anong kinalaman ni Pacman don e lumaban lang sya fair and square? Parehas sila ni JMM. Kaso nga lang the judges favored the champion. I dont really get why this win bothered some people. Would they want na Talo si Pacman? I dread to see that day. Parang Namatayan tayo non.

Nope everytime na magbibigay ng combination si pacquiao tinatapakan nya sa paa si pacman para hindi nya magamit ung sidestep na diskarte nya kay delahoya. Asar na asar si marquez, nandaya na nga talo pa rin :lol:

As i said, lots of pinoy was naturally born crab mentality :lol:

post-103900-0-21557500-1321372070.jpg

bet 1M for pacman n in return just got 90K, chavit singson n fredi roach saying it wud be KO, n most of d bettors lay der money on KO n under 10.5 rounds, at first i want to bet on decision n over 10.5 rounds but with all d rumors dat i've read n heard it wud be a 6-10 rounds via KO by pacman, so d endline i give in a big investment on just to win small amount. pacman shouldn't underestimate marquez.

Edited by erictan

You guys are reaching with this foot-stomping argument. It happens 6 times the whole fight and you think that's why Manny couldn't solve the riddle? Look around, there's a video of Manny stepping on Marquez's foot, too. Do you think Manny is a cheater? If you're observant enough to look at their stances you'll see that its bound to happen.

You guys are reaching with this foot-stomping argument. It happens 6 times the whole fight and you think that's why Manny couldn't solve the riddle? Look around, there's a video of Manny stepping on Marquez's foot, too. Do you think Manny is a cheater? If you're observant enough to look at their stances you'll see that its bound to happen.

yes they both stepping in one anothers foot, the only difference is jmm is a sore looser. Retiring after the fight is a beat funny how he cant accept his 2 looses. even he win in pac vs jmm 4 he will be always a looser. Its a payback time after pac vs jmm 1, after he escape for a possible lose he choose to avoid a quick rematch with pacquiao and go to indonesia to fight chris john, then loss to less popurlar boxer. if we look at his personality he is a real life comedian. better than pac? think again.

tumitigas ulo ni pacman?

Tough choices ahead for Pacquiao

isa lang ang malinaw, jmm cannot beat pacquiao even in his worst condition. :lol:

Ung reporter panay ang sigay na ito na ang best condition ni JMM better than the day he fight Diaz, Katsidis, Casamayor, Mayweather and Barrera, but still lumiit ang isang mata nya at he never floored pacquiao. Now who is the best boxer??? :lol:

Edited by uaeboy25