• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

im rooting for pacman too. but i dont think it is right to question a person's loyalty just because he is no pacquiao fan. respetuhan lang ng sinusuportahan.

sa totoo lang, walang kinalaman ang laban ni pacquiao sa filipino loyalty. pacquiao is a filipino pride, but he does not represent the country. professional boxer si pacquiao so obvious na he is primarily fighting for the money and not for the country.

Long live the Congressman, our country's top earning OFW! :lol:

mama dionisia just said last fight na ni pacman yung kahapon. i agree. wala na siguro makakapantay sa 8 crowns ni pacman at least not in 2-3 generations to come.

sa larangan ng boksing talagang living legend na siya sa buong mundo.

hindi kaya banned na siya pumunta sa mexico? hehehehe

now manny i think should concentrate on his career in politics at palitan ang bulok na sistema sa ating bansa.

yan ang mas mahirap kalaban ang katiwalian sa bansa natin. let's see if he is up to it.

GO GO GO PACMAN!!!!!!!!

Bugbugin niya lahat ng mga kurap sa ating bansa! :lol:

Kumusta na kaya si Nanay Diony? :lol:

if it's not GAYWEAHER, then i do think MANNY should walk away from his boxing career and focus more on his duties as CONGRESSMAN.....i am sure di naman siya corrupt kasi madami na siyang pera, hahahah

:)

He may not be corrupt at first. But with the politicians friends that he associates with...... hmmmmmm. Not to mention that he should start changing his way of life once he becomes a politician. Mauubus din naman yung kinita niya kung ganun pa din gastusin niya at earning niya ay that of a meager congressman (salaries of a congressman is way too low).

Just look at a lot of boxers who loose their money a few years after they retire. And eventually are forced to fight at an old age just to earn money. Think of the likes Holyfield, Roy Jones Jr., Mike Tyson, etc.

Holyfield, Roy Jones Jr., Mike Tyson, etc.

itong mga ito wlang stable na negosyo at panay pa ang sugal!

kay Pacman naman secure na kay Jinky yung pera nya! punta ka ng GenSan at Sarangani sangkatutak na negosyo makikita mo dun ni Pacman.

post na isang Fan!

mexicans call margarito tornado and now margarito was hit with multiple tornadoes!!! hahaha!

like the proverbial maximus in the movie "gladiator" (russel crowe), manny capped the 12th round with an act of kindness unusual to any warrior--spare his adversary from the ultimate k*ll..

"boxing is not about killing...its (supposed to be) entertaining." : manny the merciful