• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Pacman vs. Cotto II? Doesn't generate much excitement... how about somebody different like Antonio "Plaster of Paris" Margarito

I agree. It would be a great fight. Pero sure na malalamog lang si MargaCHEATo kay Pacman. He's too slow,even slower than Cotto. The only reason he won that fight is because of the"Plaster of Paris" as mentioned by Sir Galahad. Sayang namatay si Valero,exciting na laban for sure yun lalo na't he is undefeated. One more thing,I heard Roach will be training MargaCHEATo na. Can 2 fighters with the same trainer fight each other ba?

The Philippine Star Sports Section Today-July 19,2010(Monday)

It's Pacquiao's pick: Cotto or Margarito

Bob Arum said it's all up to Pacquiao whether he wants to face Cotto a second time or take on Margarito for the first time. Either way,he gets a crack at an eight world title in eight different weight divisions. "It will be Manny's decision. I do not have a preference. I do not want to prejudice the situation. I want Manny to decide," said Arum,adding that a deal with either Cotto or Margarito could be made in 10 days. But Arum made it clear that in that short period,Mayweather can still come up and say he wants the Super Fight with Pacquiao. But that's as long as Arum can wait because there are certain time limitations to consider. "The fight that we want to do is Mayweather. We never said any different or acted any different. Manny wants to and has to fight in November. So we have to proceed in getting him an opponent and wrapping up a fight," said Arum.

Edited by ndn

pacquiao vs margarito para sa akin is not a good matchup, pacquiao has lot to lose and nothing to gain. remember margarito was KO by mosley.

pacquiao vs cotto, mas okey pa nang konti. he can gun for the 8th weigth divisions, pero sa tingin ko will just end up like their first fight.

pacquiao vs mayweather ang dapat talagang mangyari, if not a third fight with marquez will do. pero sa anong weight divison kaya?

for margarito fight, i think team pacquiao is demanding for a catch weight of 150lbs. they'll will be fighting for the light middleweight for a vacant World Boxing Council (WBC) belt, pang 8th weight divisions na ni pacquiao yun pag nanalo siya.

for margarito fight, i think team pacquiao is demanding for a catch weight of 150lbs. they'll will be fighting for the light middleweight for a vacant World Boxing Council (WBC) belt, pang 8th weight divisions na ni pacquiao yun pag nanalo siya.

mas maganda yan para mabulabog ang kampo ni floyd na sila ang makipag kasundo ng laban.