• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Pacquiao's last fight vs. Joshua Clottey is quite boring and he is merely selecting clearly inferior opponents just to keep his image up. Should he have lost a match, it would affect his chances in the elections.

Now that Mayweather defeated Mosley, ALL THE MORE DO I WANT A MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO FIGHT!!!

If Pacman continues evading Mayweather, even after the elections, then I would correct in saying PACQUIAO FEARS MAYWEATHER!

Floyd post-fight interview in regards to a fight with Pacman: No blood test No $40M..

:lol: As if only Pacman would stand to lose $40M... If I were Pacman's spokesperson I'd say, "Well, Floyd, if you insist on the stupid blood test - no money for you, too. (Sabay echo ng quote ni Roach para sa kanya) Quit dancing around the legalities. If you want Pacman, just sign on the dotted line!"

sa 24/7 may complain si Mosley nadelay ang byahe na papuntang Nevada nung taga USADA. Habang si Floyd taga Nevada mismo. Kung susumahin may gulang si Mayweather. Buti na lang hindi si Pacquiao ang ginanun. Katrantaduhan talaga ung pakana ni Gayweather.

Edited by uaeboy25

Another Impressive Win from Money! This is why I love Money Mayweather...He shows that a boxer who don't have a knock out punch can still be great in this sport....kung wala kang power sa kamay to knock out foes....Used what you have best...Boxing I.Q. and Money has lots of it.

Floyd is impressive. But I wasn't surprised by the outcome. Two fights ago Mosley couldn't even outbox Mayorga until he landed a KO punch at the last second of the fight. This was the old Mayorga that an old Oscar KO'd in 6 rounds, who was fighting only once a year since he got KO'd by Trinidad in 2004. People only seem to remember how Mosley made a rag doll out of Margarito who was caught red-handed with loaded gloves. But like I said... Mosley couldn't outbox an old Mayorga.