• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Pacquiao is clean - test

He (Koncz) said the other camp saying Pacquiao is into illegal performance enhancers has been proven wrong, and that Mayweather’s ridiculous demands regarding the blood testing is his only way out of the fight.

“We said we can take the blood tests right after the fight and still they wouldn’t agree. If there was anything that would help enhance Manny’s performance during the fight, then it should still be in his system 30 minutes after the fight,” Koncz added.

this is what i've been saying on my previous posts :thumbsupsmiley:

takot lang tlaga si floydie kay manny

Just my opinion, Arum and Schaefer knows deep inside them that if the Pacquiao/Mayweather bout happens, they couldn't offer anything better to top that anymore. I think that's why they are prolonging the beef between the two. And somehow, I believe they're too focused on that. They should just do their jobs and promote new talents as well. Fresh talents are emerging all over the world. Boxing and MMA are like the WWE and WCW, WWE emerged victorious because they had faith on the new talents to carry their label while WCW tried to squeeze the dying juices from the old wrestlers back in the day.