• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. is a COWARD, that's right, the dude is a CHICKEN, video attached explains it all !

Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight in jeapordy by coward Mayweathers new blood testing demands. Bob Arum has called Mayweather a coward and we agree. Get in the ring and fight like a man!

Video courtesy of drtedg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-QLGkX4WoQQ/SzK-RihTn9I/AAAAAAAADKs/fpw1nTsncFc/s400/happy-chicken.jpg

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

PACQUIAO vs. MAYWEATHER JR. Fight Postpone? PBF Chickening Out Indirectly with Demand 12/23/09

pede naman pala after the fight eh!

gayweather's just finding ways para makalamang kay pacquiao.

wtf!

eh di ilagay na lang sa fight contract na pag napatunayang

positive si manny sa performance-enhancing drug IMMEDIATELY

AFTER THE FIGHT, ibibigay ni manny yung welterweight belt

niya kay Floyd. ibig ko sabihin IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE

FIGHT MISMO, PWEDE NA NILA TURUKAN NG KARAYOM SI

MANNY. tutal alam naman ng lahat ng medical authorities na

after the fight, nandiyan pa sa katawan ng athletes yung

gamot. F A I R E N O U G H.

eh di ilagay na lang sa fight contract na pag napatunayang

positive si manny sa performance-enhancing drug IMMEDIATELY

AFTER THE FIGHT, ibibigay ni manny yung welterweight belt

niya kay Floyd. ibig ko sabihin IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE

FIGHT MISMO, PWEDE NA NILA TURUKAN NG KARAYOM SI

MANNY. tutal alam naman ng lahat ng medical authorities na

after the fight, nandiyan pa sa katawan ng athletes yung

gamot. F A I R E N O U G H.

kahit habang ininterview ng hbo pagkatapos ng laban nila kunan na nila ng dugo. kaso pag duwag dami talagang dahilan. gusto ni floyd bago ang laban. wala namang papayag ng ganun. alam naman natin na hindi sya susunod sa timbang.

Pacquiao Should Just Find Another Opponent and Finally Take Mayweathers to Court If They Insist on Bloody Issue

Published on December 23, 2009 by Ariel Avenasa in Boxing

Unbeaten welterweight Floyd Mayweather Jr. has once again thrown another curve ball at ongoing negotiations for his upcoming megafight against pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao which could very possibly derail the March 13 date between the two boxing superstars.

Paranoid Mayweather insists on Olympic-style drug testing in the spirit of "fair play" while superstitious Pacquiao’s camp cries "harassment".

Another wench has been thrown into the Mayweather-Pacquiao megafight negotiations which puts the March 13 date between the two boxing superstars dangerously close to being called off, if we believe the highly-emotional pronouncements of Top Rank Chairman Bob Arum, due to the insistence of Floyd Mayweather’s camp for both boxers to subject themselves to Olympic-style drug testing in the weeks leading up to the bout.

According to an article by ESPN’s Dan Rafael, Mayweather and his camp insists it is “to ensure fair play and sportsmanship by both fighters”. Top Rank Chairman and Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum cries, “harassment!”.

“We appeased Mayweather by agreeing to a urine analysis at any time, and blood testing before the press conference and after the fight. Mayweather pressed for blood testing even up to the weigh-in. He knew that Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken, and feels that it weakens him. This is just harassment and, to me, just signaled that he didn’t want the fight”, Arum told the Grand Rapids Press.

This has got to be getting on the nerves of Pacquiao. First off, he needs no more validation and doesn’t need Mayweather at this point of his career as much as Mayweather needs him.

For Mayweather to point out that the United States Anti-Doping Agency is synonymous to the highest level of standards in the sport is throwing unfair light at the credibility of the various boxing commissions such as the highly-regarded Nevada State Athletic Commission which licensed most of Mayweather’s and Pacquiao’s championship fights. Does this mean that some of the wins in his undefeated record, which he brags so much about, may have also been accomplished under dubious circumstances as the NSAC and other boxing commissions have been incompetent at finding irregularities all along? We are only talking hypothetical here right? No evidence is required as far as the Mayweathers are concerned anyway.

USADA Executive Director Travis Tygart says that the blood tests can detect things that urine tests can’t, such as human growth hormones, synthetic hemoglobin or blood transfusions which may aid athletes involved in “endurance-type events”. Okay, granting this is true, but how fast do these traces disappear that Mayweather cannot accept blood testing immediately after the fight? Mere minutes after its conclusion and barely an hour after the fight starts if it lasts the full 12 rounds? When Pacquiao has already consented to giving urine samples practically all through the days leading up to the fight 24/7 and he has also acceded to submitting blood samples on three occasions, first before the scheduled kick-off presscon, then 30 days before the fight, and finally immediately after the fight, what more can you ask for? If that’s good enough for the NSAC then I think it should be good enough for both camps. Insisting on anything more is just OC paranoia on the part of Mayweather. What has he got to be afraid of?

“But in a fight of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level. I have already agreed to the testing and it is a shame that he is not willing to do the same. It leaves me with great doubt as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night”, Mayweather was quoted as saying in the same article. What doubt as to the level of fairness is he talking about? They were the ones who first ventured and brought out this ghost of an issue as to Pacquiao using steroids and now they’re the ones being hunted by ghosts which they have created in the first place with their BS. The burden of proof is with them with regards to these allegations and until now they haven’t come forward with any sensible arguments to support their claim. Pacquiao is and should be deemed innocent until proven otherwise.

I have never really bought into those stories saying that Pretty Boy is a coward. I honestly thought he was just a really slick and exceptionally-talented boxer who is an astute businessman at the same time who just happens to be overly protective of his unblemished record. But with these seemingly never-ending issues coming out from their camp in trying to sabotage the fight I would be inclined to reconsider my assessment and jump on the bandwagon of those who believe that he really is a coward in and out of the ring.

Pacquiao is just a superstitious bloke who sticks to what works for him – be it the same take off schedule from LA to Vegas, riding the same vehicle on the way to the venue, staying at the same suite at the Mandalay Bay, hearing mass at scheduled times, or wearing the same rosary to the fight. Since we are on the topic of superstition, what could be more important than the issue of blood, which literally and figuratively is seen as a representation of life itself.

If Pacquiao is not violating any rule within the sport other than Floyd’s primadonna demands then we say, just zip it Floyd. Pacquiao is just not comfortable with his blood being taken too close to the fight. Mayweather just has to respect that and have the faith in the NSAC to do their job with regards to addressing his ghostly worries.

For the record, blood samples were taken from Pacquiao a few days leading into his first fight against Erik Morales in 2005. That was a fight which Pacquiao lost and may have further exacerbated his superstitious belief on the matter.

I think this fight is just too big and too important not to happen in the very near future. But if it doesn’t happen on March 13 then I am for one in saying that Pacquiao should just move on and pick a fight with another opponent. He doesn’t need Mayweather as much as Floyd badly needs him at this point anyway.

Ever since this steroids issue has been postulated by the self-proclaimed greatest trainer of all time, Floyd Mayweather Sr., a few months back it has just snowballed to an absurd proportion that there is no telling how many out there who may be silently buying this purely unsubstantiated and malicious claim.

For all intents and purposes, I think Pacquiao may have only been holding back the itch to take the Mayweathers to court over their allegations since it first came out as he may have been worried that a legal action might jeopardize the all-important showdown that could be made between him and Mayweather. But if the fight would be called off then there should be no more worries as to legal issues possibly sabotaging any fight whatsoever and Pacquiao can finally seek legal action to defend his name and carefully-cultivated reputation.

If the Mayweathers insist on their allegations and ridiculous demands as highlighted by this blood testing issue, we say Pacman should find another opponent for March 13 and once and for all take the Mayweathers to court to settle this pesky steroids issue.

Floyd will k*ll Manny in 4 rounds

asa ka pa!!!!!!!!

manny can pulverize Gayweather anytime!!!!!! eh kaso yung manok mo natakot na!!!!!!!

dami pa condition. bakit kay manny lang niya ginawang kondisyon yun? dati ba ganun din ang kondisyon niya?

ano ba diperensiya ng usual drug testing at yung gusto ni duwag?

atras yag-bols na siya umpisa pa lang!!!!!!

The top 3 pound-for-pound fighters

By Dan Rafael

ESPN.com

Note: Results through Nov. 18.

1 http://espn.go.com/photo/2007/0911/box_ap_pacquiao_65.jpg Manny Pacquiao

Welterweight titlist

Hits: With a dominant 12th-round knockout victory against Miguel Cotto, which gave Pacquiao titles in a record seven divisions, he not only cemented his place as the best in the business, but he also went a long way toward cementing himself as one of the sport's all-time greats. You can talk about the Pacman in the same breath as greats like Henry Armstrong, Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran. He's that good because he has proved it in the ring -- not just talked about it, as some others like to do. And nobody fights with the pure joy and humility that Pacquiao does. He's the star of stars.

Misses: There are none, not with his package of speed, power, skills and entertainment value. He lines 'em up and knocks 'em down. Just look at his last three fights alone: dominant knockouts of Cotto, Ricky Hatton and Oscar De La Hoya.

2 http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/0710/box_g_mayweather_65.jpg Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Welterweight

Hits: Mayweather returned from almost two years out of the ring and looked as though he hadn't missed a day in the gym as he battered Juan Manuel Marquez in his Sept. 19 return, knocking him down and pitching a near shutout. With Mayweather safely through that fight (which was never in doubt) and Pacquiao having knocked out Cotto so impressively, the stage is set for the biggest fight that can possibly be made. If it happens, it could break every revenue record there is for a boxing match. It will be a monster.

Misses: In a pathetic attempt to discredit Pacquiao, Mayweather blathers on and on about how Pacquiao isn't undefeated and that he has been knocked out twice, without recognizing that those knockouts came a decade and seven weight classes ago, when Pacquiao hadn't even turned 21. Nor does Mayweather recognize that Pacquiao, who started his career at 106 pounds, is now knocking out prime, elite welterweights -- something Mayweather himself has never done because he has avoided the prime, elite welterweights of his time.

3 http://espn.go.com/photo/2007/0721/box_g_hokins3_65.jpg Bernard Hopkins

Light heavyweight

Hits: Just a month shy of his 45th birthday, Hopkins will return to the ring Dec. 2 to face Enrique Ornelas in order to shake off the rust of what will be a 14-month layoff. It's a good move for Hopkins, who is taking the bout in anticipation of a long-awaited, and signed, rematch with Roy Jones Jr. in the first part of 2010.

Misses: Hopkins and Jones, who has his own fight to deal with against Danny Green in Australia on Dec. 2, both have to win in order for their rematch to come off. When guys take tune-up fights, especially guys in their 40s, you just never know what could happen that could derail the big fight.

Floyd will k*ll Manny in 4 rounds

I know you know better man. I just downloaded a torrent and watched his fight against cotto again and noticed and observed that cotto adopted various styles of diff. boxers. Special mention in the latter part of the fight I'm sure everybody knows who's style cotto adopted and to no avail. And I'm also sure that the power of cotto's punch is almost the same with floyd "paranoid" jr., consider also the ability of our pacman to absorb such power punches plus definitely his speed. Those drug-testing tactics of the other camp is a sign of cowardice. Kung bilib at confident ka sa sarili mo na kayang mong talunin ang kalaban mo di muna maiisip yung mga ganyang bagay, ang usto mo nyan laban na agad.

Loss naman ni jr. kung di matutuloy ang laban nila ni pacman, si pacman malaki pa din ang kikitain kahit sino ang next oponent nya.

My 2 cents.

atras yag-bols na siya umpisa pa lang!!!!!!

tingin ko wala syang yagbols. dami nyang dahilan.

ang nakapila daw na makakalaban ng mas mabilis sa march na laban ni pacquiao ay si yuri foreman at si paullie malignaggi.

si paullie ung isa sa nagsasabing nagdududa din sya sa lakas ni pacman. maganda makatikim din sya ng tunay na sapak ni pacman. saka nya sabihin duda pa sya

Edited by uaeboy25