• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

^^ I believe that has something to do with royalty. Alam mo naman sa tate, you can not just use someone's face to advertise something without PAYING FOR IT! Manny is the most sellable boxing commodity at the moment. So his face not being on the box of that game must have something to do with royalties (I have no first-hand knowledge -- just speculating).

siguro nga, pero baka hindi rin naman, kasi kung totoong royalty ang reason,

kahit kelan barado na si manny.

a fight with cotto would help pacquioa to have another race of fan based thats in the form of puerto rican's, much like what happened when he fought the mexican greats.

It's in the business side paren kaya they choose to negsotiste on cotto plud the fact na under sya ksy Uncle bob.

and you'll always read in on the net, na si cotto ang safest fighter aside from mosley, which is di ren PPV attraction.

pacman can definetly match well with cotto, based on his last fight with clottey, which he choose to play safe at latter part of the fight and hope to win by decision.

but surely cotto still has the power to give pacman a little thing to woory about but heads on pacman can outclassed cotto in any given day, mabe even boxing fans from puerto rico can agree on that.

haha!..

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Darchinyan wanted to rally among weight classes daw, and eventually earn a fight with Manny Pacquiao. Hahahahahaha! Nagpapatawa ba itong gagong armenian na ito? Kung si Donaire nga, pinauwi siya ng nakastrecher pano pa kaya kung si pacquaio? hahahahahaha! Pacquiao would smash this guys chin like a hammer shattering a light bulb. Iganti na lang yung pagkatalo nya kay donaire kung kaya nya! At kung maiganti nya man, huwag nya na pangarapin si pacquiao, at baka manghiram siya ng mukha sa aso pagkatapos.

Akala ko si Valero lang ang ambisyoso, ito din pala. Buti nga natalo nung lumaban sa bantamweight hahaha!

Was able to read Recah Trinidad's column yesterday, May point sya when he said that it might not be wise to drain Cotto to 143lbs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Manny, but i think there'll be no Glory in beating a dehydrated boxer gaano man sya kagaling. I guess the 145lbs Catchweight is ideal na. i don't want Manny to win hands down, For me, mas maganda kung may thrill, yung mas hirap sya ng konti para mas matamis ang panalo at syempre walang masabi ang mga critics na easy win na naman yun. Just my two cents.. :goatee:

Was able to read Recah Trinidad's column yesterday, May point sya when he said that it might not be wise to drain Cotto to 143lbs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Manny, but i think there'll be no Glory in beating a dehydrated boxer gaano man sya kagaling. I guess the 145lbs Catchweight is ideal na. i don't want Manny to win hands down, For me, mas maganda kung may thrill, yung mas hirap sya ng konti para mas matamis ang panalo at syempre walang masabi ang mga critics na easy win na naman yun. Just my two cents.. :goatee:

Yeah I agree with this one. Manny can take him at 145, they just want to make sure and I think that it would be a crappy fight. Well on the other hand, Mosley still pursuing the fight.

Same here bro. Para matalo ni Manny s Cotto, wala na ring alibi pa. :D