• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Its important for every fighter to be in the right division. Thats how he gets recognition. We have 3 or 4 boxing champions, pero si manny lang ang sikat even if he does not hold a belt. Nietes is in a division nobody would want to fight in and watch for, with his age. Same thing for gerry, he is a good fighter but just not pound for pound material. Boom boom bautista Im afraid is hangang continental championship lang.

The good thing about manny is he took on the best in the featherweight divisions (barrera, morales, and marquez), plus he also was never afraid to take on other guys in other divisions. He smoked de la hoya, and he wasted hatton. He flies from one division to the other whackin out guys everytime. That is the luck guys like nietes, and penalosa could never have. But donaire looks really promising, since he took care of Darchinyan. Tingin ko me igagaling pa ito.

The thing is, back in the days nobody would pay to see smaller guys fight. The money and recognition was always in the heavyweight division. Back then being heavyweight world champion actually was the greatest sports title. Now its just a joke, when you have guys like chagaev who is the joke champion of the WBA, and the Klitschko brothers who wont fight each other, WTF? Sadly, the world may not see how good wladimir klitschko is, since he never really fights a worthy challenger. I fell asleep (and I meant that litterally) in the Klitschko Rahman fight.

Agree... I guess si Nonito Donaire will go a long way pero not to greatness status. Si Boom boom tingin ko din continental lang.

The only defeat ni manny na napanood ko na kawawa talaga sya was nung dehydrated sya against CHATCHAI SASAKUL... i will never forget that name... nagpagulong gulong sa canvas si idol nun. After that he rose to greatness.....

Vladimir Klitschko should move sa MMA or UFC, wala na talaga syang decent opponent sa boxing.

Go to FACEBOOK and become a fan of MAN......ALING DIONISYA!

I have said before... Manny has the RIGHT to venture into whatever Political position. Pero sana AFTER na ng boxing career niya....

Yan, tuloy... last fight na raw ni Manny yung kay Cotto.

I already miss Manny's fighting days! Lol. Sana retirement nya, parang yung kay Gayweather lang. On-call kung meron ng worthy challenger. Medyo immaterial na naman ngayon yung mga belts and titles. But Manny must go for the 6th -- para world record! :thumbsupsmiley: