• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Well the problem kasi with boxing malaki nga kita mo pero malaki din syempre kaltas not just taxes but you have to pay sacntioning fees, training expenses and equipments, plus miscellaneous. Oh and of course ka freddie will take a cut of at least 2 million dollars pa. Then there are promoters, managers, and lawyers and accountant he has to pay. Then syempre andyan yung iyong personal entourage, kasama siyempre dyan sina Bubuy Fernandez, Chavit Singson, at iba pang nakikisabit lang kay pacquiao. Sagot nya pamasahe, board and lodging at yung iba me regular na sweldo din yan. These assholes will get to stay in the mandalay bay hotel, kahit wala naman talaga silang naiaambag sa training ni Manny.

So kahit kumita ka ng 12 million dollars, lampas din halos sa kalahati ang makakaltas dyan. Of course pag dating pa ng pinas me kaltas pa yan. Now with what is left, kung masyado ka pang magastos at ninanakawan ka pa ng mga nagaasikaso ng finances mo, eventually di mo mapapansin mauubos at mauubos din pera mo. Look at Tyson, yung entourage nya ang umuubos ng kita nya, and this guy was earning 30 million per fight.

I hope manny will live comfortably after he hangs those gloves. But in the end, its his money and his life. Kung mabutas man bulsa nya at maghirap siya parang daga in the end, masasabihan ba natin siya ng, ikaw kasi eh, tatanga tanga ka! yan tuloy nangyari sayo.

Chavit Singson is a bad, corrupt politician but you are barking at the wrong tree. He's been paying for his own expenses. He got the means from his corruption and jueteng moolah - see expensive yacht, Baluarte, construction company, bus company, etc. He is in good graces with Pacquiao because unlike other politicians, Singson didn't abandon Manny when he lost the 1st fight against Morales.

As for Buboy, at least he is Manny's personal trainer.

I do agree that there are lots hangers on and free loaders, but these two are just minor culprits.

Chavit pays his own expenses. (Dont know sa case ni Bulaklakin) Pacman did acknowledged this nuon pa. Si Buboy, yan talaga ang pinakamahabang pinagsamahan nila ni Pacman. Eversince the poverty stricken days of Pacman, si Buboy ang kasama niya sa karton na higaan sa kalye at sa sidewalk. Tagal nga daw niya (Pacman) hinanap si Buboy when Pacman was still a rising star. Who would know, one day, na magiging ganito ang kahihinatnan ng pagkakaibigan nila ni Pacman? No one knows the future talaga.

Edited by photographer
Chavit Singson is a bad, corrupt politician but you are barking at the wrong tree. He's been paying for his own expenses. He got the means from his corruption and jueteng moolah - see expensive yacht, Baluarte, construction company, bus company, etc. He is in good graces with Pacquiao because unlike other politicians, Singson didn't abandon Manny when he lost the 1st fight against Morales.

As for Buboy, at least he is Manny's personal trainer.

I do agree that there are lots hangers on and free loaders, but these two are just minor culprits.

OK my bad, looks like I did not phrase it correctly. The main gist of my point is that Manny has to spend money for his entourage that chavit and bubuy are a part of. While some of them do pay for some of their expenses, inevitably manny at some point will still have to cover the expenses of the group as a whole, and each individual benefits. Parang ganito yan, halimbawa magaarkila ka ng Van, eh marami pala kayong sasakay di syempre mas malaking van aarkilahin, at sasagutin mo pati gasolina. Syempre yung iba mong kasama dyan willing naman magambag panggasolina, yung iba hindi. Pero kung ikaw si manny sisingilin mo ba yung mga kaya magbayad sa hindi? Syempre ikaw na sasagot para sa lahat. Yung iba dyang nakiangkas di naman pareho ng pupuntahan with the rest of the group, yung iba di mo nman talaga kelangan isama. Now kung isasama mo lang kelangan mo di mas maliit lang gastos di ba?

I have no problem with Bubuy Fernandez, time and again sabi ko nga bale wala si Freddie roach kung ala si Bubuy. Si bubuy ang nagpapakundisyon kay manny dito pa lang sa pinas bago lumipad papuntang LA. In fact si bubuy fernandez ang mas nagbibigay ng instructions sa corner nya during fights.

The simple GIST of my post is that a big entourage eats the cake of your income. Part of mike tyson's financial problems were caused by his huge entourage.

But like I said kung maghirap man si manny in the end, eh di bahala siya. Its his money, its his life. Kung magutom ba siya sa huli, pwede ba tayo pumunta sa kanya para batukan siya sa katangahan niya?

I don't ever see Pacman becoming dirt poor again. I see him becoming a lot less richer, minus the entourage, bodyguards, politico hangers-on. But the Pacman name has become a product in itself. Even after his fighting days are long over, the name is still a marketable commodity. Furthermore, while there are Navarettes and the Espinosas which has set the bad example, on the other side of the coin, there is the Bay Elorde, even now, 20 or so years after his death, still the breadwinner of his family. His family is still dependent on the investments he has made (Elorde Coliseum).

OK my bad, looks like I did not phrase it correctly. The main gist of my point is that Manny has to spend money for his entourage that chavit and bubuy are a part of. While some of them do pay for some of their expenses, inevitably manny at some point will still have to cover the expenses of the group as a whole, and each individual benefits. Parang ganito yan, halimbawa magaarkila ka ng Van, eh marami pala kayong sasakay di syempre mas malaking van aarkilahin, at sasagutin mo pati gasolina. Syempre yung iba mong kasama dyan willing naman magambag panggasolina, yung iba hindi. Pero kung ikaw si manny sisingilin mo ba yung mga kaya magbayad sa hindi? Syempre ikaw na sasagot para sa lahat. Yung iba dyang nakiangkas di naman pareho ng pupuntahan with the rest of the group, yung iba di mo nman talaga kelangan isama. Now kung isasama mo lang kelangan mo di mas maliit lang gastos di ba?

I have no problem with Bubuy Fernandez, time and again sabi ko nga bale wala si Freddie roach kung ala si Bubuy. Si bubuy ang nagpapakundisyon kay manny dito pa lang sa pinas bago lumipad papuntang LA. In fact si bubuy fernandez ang mas nagbibigay ng instructions sa corner nya during fights.

The simple GIST of my post is that a big entourage eats the cake of your income. Part of mike tyson's financial problems were caused by his huge entourage.

But like I said kung maghirap man si manny in the end, eh di bahala siya. Its his money, its his life. Kung magutom ba siya sa huli, pwede ba tayo pumunta sa kanya para batukan siya sa katangahan niya?

We get what you are saying, nobody is disagreeing that there are lots of freeloaders and opportunists in Manny's camp.

thats JMM dude!..

jmm made a history sa mga laban ni pacman, sya lang ang napatumba ng 3 times sa 1st round. 3 times umangat ang paa nya. well nde na tayo magtaka kung bakit matindi ang ambisyon nya na matalo si pacman. sobrang panghihiya ang ginawa sa kanya.

i hope manny beats the sh*t out of mayweather, para mapahiya yung mag-amang mayabang hehehe :D

puro hamboG lang urong betLog naman hahaha

hay dayunior pag nakalaban mo si pareng manny this year eh huwag na huwag kang tatakbo at yuyuko yuko ha hahahaha

I don't ever see Pacman becoming dirt poor again. I see him becoming a lot less richer, minus the entourage, bodyguards, politico hangers-on. But the Pacman name has become a product in itself. Even after his fighting days are long over, the name is still a marketable commodity. Furthermore, while there are Navarettes and the Espinosas which has set the bad example, on the other side of the coin, there is the Bay Elorde, even now, 20 or so years after his death, still the breadwinner of his family. His family is still dependent on the investments he has made (Elorde Coliseum).

Well yeah, Ideally thats how it should work. Manny has no more reason to be dirt poor again.......... but time and again we have seen personalities squander their fortune like its "stop hammer time!". Take for instance tyson who was earning 30 million dollars per fight, and evander holyfield who was earning 35 million dollars during his hey day. Heck even multibillion dollar corporations that existed for decades go bankrupt.

But I have to give it to manny, compared naman kay navarette and espinosa, mas maganda nagawa niya sa kinita nya. But only time will tell if he can sustain it. But surely, when he hangs those gloves up, he will not be as rich as he is now. Kasi kahit me mga investments siya, di rin naman ganun kalaki ang ipapasok na pera nyan sa kanya unlike pag active pa siya. Not to mention he is heavily taxed.

Unless, he follows the footstep of Oscar de la Hoya, who started a successful boxing promotion. Kasi sa boxing, mga promoter lang permanenteng yumayaman. Im sure he will find many willing partners, if he wants to nurture his MP promotions

Oh well, in the end what can we really do, its his money. People did not give a rats ass about him when his family was starving, and I am sure people wont care if he goes back to that again.