PacMan's Corner

menime

What a real fraud, if manny was such an easy to beat opponent, why doesnt he want to square off with him? Why did he not wait for the winner of pacquaio hatton? Its obvious from that interview that fraud mayweather was avoid the pacquiao subject. Talagang takot siya ayaw nya labanan si pacquiao. Di ako magugulat kung pagkatapos ng marquez fight, babalik ulit sa retirement.

This guy retired when a rematch between him and de la hoya was on the works, and before they could match him up with cotto. Tsaka what is the big deal with an undefeated record? Out of the handful of boxers who retired undefeated (less than 10 I think excluding calzaghe), Marciano is the only name that comes into mind. Yet Marciano would not even come close to the legacies of Ali, Frazier, Louis. Heck Even Tyson was a bigger name in the sport than Marciano. And I also doubt it, if calazaghe will come close to the legacies of Jones Jr. and Hopkins, though he both defeated this guys. Before Jones, and before hopkins, who did this guy fight? He waited for both fighters to be past their primes before crossing the ocean.

I dare Mayweather to call out Manny Pacquiaos name after the marquez fight (assuming that he wins)

nde nagretire si marciano para lang hindi matalo. never syang umiwas sa kalaban. unlike gayweather, sus ayaw nya kay bob arum, eh hindi naman si bob arum ang makakasuntukan nya. ayaw nya kay bob arum kasi wala na syang makakatas sa bilbil ni bob. :P

gayweather talaga.

nde nagretire si marciano para lang hindi matalo. never syang umiwas sa kalaban. unlike gayweather, sus ayaw nya kay bob arum, eh hindi naman si bob arum ang makakasuntukan nya. ayaw nya kay bob arum kasi wala na syang makakatas sa bilbil ni bob. :P

gayweather talaga.

Well you are right about marciano. But come to think, even though he beat Joe Louis, Louis was still the bigger fighter between the two of them in the history of the sport. Its not just about winning every fight you get yourself into, its also about fighting guys who could fight you back. Mayweather handpicked opponents who could least likely fight him back. Besides look at the way he fights, he is afraid to take punches. In fact he avoids being in a fight.

Boxing analyst are sick of mayweather, and I will bet my rent money they are praying for someone like pacquiao to permanently shut mayweather up permanently

Guest megalodon
What a real fraud, if manny was such an easy to beat opponent, why doesnt he want to square off with him? Why did he not wait for the winner of pacquaio hatton? Its obvious from that interview that fraud mayweather was avoid the pacquiao subject. Talagang takot siya ayaw nya labanan si pacquiao. Di ako magugulat kung pagkatapos ng marquez fight, babalik ulit sa retirement.

This guy retired when a rematch between him and de la hoya was on the works, and before they could match him up with cotto. Tsaka what is the big deal with an undefeated record? Out of the handful of boxers who retired undefeated (less than 10 I think excluding calzaghe), Marciano is the only name that comes into mind. Yet Marciano would not even come close to the legacies of Ali, Frazier, Louis. Heck Even Tyson was a bigger name in the sport than Marciano. And I also doubt it, if calazaghe will come close to the legacies of Jones Jr. and Hopkins, though he both defeated this guys. Before Jones, and before hopkins, who did this guy fight? He waited for both fighters to be past their primes before crossing the ocean.

I dare Mayweather to call out Manny Pacquiaos name after the marquez fight (assuming that he wins)

I don't think he'd have the guts to call out manny's name even after he clobbers marquez. if he wanted to, he would have done so after manny made shortwork of the briton.

well, kung mananalo si pacman either kay cotto or moseley, mas malaki ang chance na hindi nga lumaban si gayweather kay pacman. once na naikasa ang laban ni pacman either kay moseley or cotto, im sure hindi aatras ang ating kababayan. and this makes us proud. kumabaga sa aso kahit maliit, hindi naman duwag. once na manalo si pacman, pacman will be the greatest boxer of the decade, while gayweather is the greatest joke of the decade.wehehe.

well, kung mananalo si pacman either kay cotto or moseley, mas malaki ang chance na hindi nga lumaban si gayweather kay pacman. once na naikasa ang laban ni pacman either kay moseley or cotto, im sure hindi aatras ang ating kababayan. and this makes us proud. kumabaga sa aso kahit maliit, hindi naman duwag. once na manalo si pacman, pacman will be the greatest boxer of the decade, while gayweather is the greatest joke of the decade.wehehe.

I agree on that one, boxing analyst and historians are starting to be sick of floyd. Puro hangin na lang and he dodges opponents. Floyd said he will fight marquez, because he called him out. But many people called him out too, moseley and manny included. Floyd is obviously hoping that long after he retires, people will remember that he has an unbeaten record, rather than he dodged a couple of opponents who could fight back. But when it comes to boxers with perfect record, its only marciano that comes into mind, yet historically Joe Louis was still the bigger name. Heck floyd was scared of de la hoya, because he is afterall the only guy who beat him on the score cards. He is afraid of cotto, and just in time when people were clamoring for either a cotto or de la hoya rematch, he retired. And then he returned when all of a sudden the possibility of him having to face either of the 2 is slim. What a real pussy!

Manny on the other hand fought anybody they placed in front of him. When Morales wanted a rematch, he gave him one. When barrera wanted a rematch, he gave him one, when people wanted to see him fight marquez again, he did. When he was offered a fight with a much bigger opponent, he did.

Floyd is obviously trying as hard as he could to dodge pacquiao, even in that interview, he is avoiding the subject. What a coward, pinaguusapan pa lang si manny takot na si Pussy Boy Floyd

Im just waiting for manny to show how much of a fake floyd is. after pacquiao beats him, Im sure the world will see that floyd was not the kind of champion he thought he was. He was just some angle away from avoiding people who could match up with him. When he wanted to fight De La Hoya, he called him out, when he wanted to fight hatton, he called him out. Bakit ngayon mabangit lang pangalan ni Manny umiiwas na siya? Kesyo si Bob Arum me problema, kesyo mas mabigat boxing gloves nya, kesyo nanalo daw si marquez. Ang alam ko he is the best defensive fighter on the ring, di ko alam he is also equally defensive pag dating sa mga interview.

Thats right pussy boy faggot, start shitting your pants!

^^^^

Mismo! many people are sick of his arrogance. Ali too was arrogant, but at least ali was not scared of denting his unbeaten record. He was more concerned on putting on a great fight for the fans, which he did all the time. Most of all ali never ducked nobody, in fact he took on opponents people advised him not too. I remember his last fight, with trevor berbick, he lost that fight but he would then went on to be remembered as one of the greatest athletes of this century. In fact, Marciano was never defeated, but Ali is still regarded the better fighter in the heavyweight division.

Mayweather on the other hand is all about undefeated records. Thats all. Yes he took on good fighters, but this were hand picked fighters who could barely fight him back. Most of all look at the way this guy fights. he keeps backing up and running around the ring, to slow the momentum of his opponents. He is afraid to take a punch, so he would never fight anyone who could penetrate his defense.

mayweather is fighting not the top dog in the world of boxing. he keep on rating himself as he best but definitelyhe is not the best. if he beat the #2 p4p, he just beat the number who are 2 weight class different from him,and why he doesent pick pacquiaoth number 1 p4p and weighing almost the same as floyd when he retire. halata na masyado na ang pag iws nya kay pacman. nagaanouncesya ng pagbabalik 6hours bago maglaban si pacman at hitman. kasi nga naman he will pick marquez at syempre hindi na maghihintay si pcman ng july 16 maghahanap ang promoter nya ng ibang kalaban. and now gayweather has another reason to avoid pacman.

ganito kaduwag si gayweather

"MMA Controversy

Before his May 2007 fight with De La Hoya, Mayweather criticized the Ultimate Fighting Championship, stating that any quality boxer could easily become the champion and that, while boxing is an art, UFC was a temporary fad. UFC President Dana White stated that he was willing to organize a fight with then Lightweight Champion Sean Sherk, and the two met with Mayweather at his Las Vegas hotel.[38] Mayweather publicly apologized to UFC and turned down the offer of a fight, saying "I respect MMA fighters and what they do in the UFC. I have no plans of fighting in mixed martial arts."[39]

mayweather is fighting not the top dog in the world of boxing. he keep on rating himself as he best but definitelyhe is not the best. if he beat the #2 p4p, he just beat the number who are 2 weight class different from him,and why he doesent pick pacquiaoth number 1 p4p and weighing almost the same as floyd when he retire. halata na masyado na ang pag iws nya kay pacman. nagaanouncesya ng pagbabalik 6hours bago maglaban si pacman at hitman. kasi nga naman he will pick marquez at syempre hindi na maghihintay si pcman ng july 16 maghahanap ang promoter nya ng ibang kalaban. and now gayweather has another reason to avoid pacman.

ganito kaduwag si gayweather

"MMA Controversy

Before his May 2007 fight with De La Hoya, Mayweather criticized the Ultimate Fighting Championship, stating that any quality boxer could easily become the champion and that, while boxing is an art, UFC was a temporary fad. UFC President Dana White stated that he was willing to organize a fight with then Lightweight Champion Sean Sherk, and the two met with Mayweather at his Las Vegas hotel.[38] Mayweather publicly apologized to UFC and turned down the offer of a fight, saying "I respect MMA fighters and what they do in the UFC. I have no plans of fighting in mixed martial arts."[39]

Hahaha Yes! CRISPY FLOYD CHICKEN ANYONE?

If your gonna talk s@%t about MMA fighters at least put the money where your mouth is.

Tsaka, Mayweather kasi is all about clean records lang no more and no less. There is nothing spectacular about the way he beats his opponents, magaling lang talaga kasi umiwas sa suntok. In fact that is all there is for this guy, he rarely tries to dominate his ooponent, kay yung victories nya arent that dominating. What he does kasi is he runs and ducks para di makapuntos kalaban, tapos kapag medyo pagod na kalaban at wala ng composure, saka siya bibitaw tapos iilag nanaman uli para di mapuruhan. I believe if manny could figure out a way to keep floyd from running and ducking he has a good chance of winning.

Actually, I believe de la hoya won that fight against him. Kung titignan mo talaga kabuuan ng laban, de la hoya was the one dominating that fight. Umiwas lang ng umiwas si crispy floyd, pero nagkataon lang na mas maraming nabitawan na suntok si pretty boy.

Wow so much anger and bitterness in you.Oh don't get me wrong, I am not also a big fan of the Idea of manny being a national hero, or a movie star, or a politician. But dude, accept reality that manny has made a lot of an achievement for himself. And as long as people talk about sports history in the philippines, as long as people in the world talk about boxing, his name will most likely be placed in the lime light long after he hangs those gloves. Look at muhammad ali. When Ali makes a guest appearance on the ring, he becomes the center of attention, rather than the fighters being introduced. Heck there was a time when ali made an apperance in one of tyson's fight (who was at his prime that time), but people cheered more for ali's appearance than mike's entrance. Kung si Elorde nga pinaguusapan hangang ngayon, si manny pa kaya, he is one title away from equalling the achievement of de la hoya with regards to being a 6 division world champion. Actually kung isasali mo panalo nya kay barrera 6 divisions world champion na siya talaga.

Tsaka who are you to say what manny can accept and not accept? are you bedroom buddies? Tsaka kung tama ka naman, ano naman sayo? I think manny is a terrible actor, so I do not watch his movies, but he is a great fighter so I watch his fights. Sabi ko naman sayo nun di ba, kung gusto mo pumusta kay hatton, eh di go ahead. Pero at least accept the fact that you were wrong about manny not winning.

Another flop thinker.....i cannot understand the state of your mind guys....i never said that manny is a lousy boxer....i never question his being the pound for pound king of boxing or even bob arum's self proclamation that he was the greatest fighter of all time....i never said that he will not be talked about after many years.... i will said it again for the nth time...Manny is running because he wants to be in the spotlight always.....after his career is over...dont you think GMA or ABS will produce a show for him? a lot of freakin flies watched his last freakin movie!!! ...How about an album? i dont think people will buy his CD anymore,because we all know that its non-sense and worthless...he will surely get some publicity from time to time but it will never be the same once he retires...you guys hate my guts because i can stand up on my own...you can continue to kiss pacman's balls and i will continue to kick your sorry ass!!!

Another flop thinker.....i cannot understand the state of your mind guys....i never said that manny is a lousy boxer....i never question his being the pound for pound king of boxing or even bob arum's self proclamation that he was the greatest fighter of all time....i never said that he will not be talked about after many years.... i will said it again for the nth time...Manny is running because he wants to be in the spotlight always.....after his career is over...dont you think GMA or ABS will produce a show for him? a lot of freakin flies watched his last freakin movie!!! ...How about an album? i dont think people will buy his CD anymore,because we all know that its non-sense and worthless...he will surely get some publicity from time to time but it will never be the same once he retires...you guys hate my guts because i can stand up on my own...you can continue to kiss pacman's balls and i will continue to kick your sorry ass!!!

ikaw ata ang non-sense at worthless...even by just reading it! kung may utak ka paki tingnan kung wlang sense ang mga words sa kanta nya...maski theme nang kanta d ka ata marunung mag-distinguish...

we look-up on Manny as a BOXER, a fighter, an inspiration...hanggang dun lang yun...kung playboy man xa....kung pangit man xa...kung trying hard to be a good english speaker man xa...wla na kami paki-alam dun...ang kitid ng utak mo...know how to distinguish between the two...

Sorry to disappoint you but as far as I look back its your bitter and jealous ass thats being kicked here all over the place. It started when you bet the wrong way. Besides you dont even measure up an inch to me. That is an exact post of a low life loser. You know what you are bub? You are just like any other guy who wished he made it big but didnt, so now you are watching celebrities, criticizing them because you wish it was you who was out there.

Dude get this trough your cranium. It seems di mo maintindihan pinagkaiba ng popularity sa fame kaya ipapaliwanag ko sayo at magbasa ka ng mabuti. Marunung ka naman siguro magbasa right? Its from left to right top to bottom. Dude Manny has reached the status where he longer needs to beg for the attention of the press long after he retires. In fact its the other way around, the press will still be begging for his attention long after he is gone. That is what being famous is all about. Hindi pa ako pinpanganak nung sumikat ng The beatles, at ngayon na 2 na sa kanila ang patay, but do you see paul macarthy begging to be photographed on the red carpet to this day? Anytime he shows up, the media goes apeshit about him. In fact hangang ngayon di pa din siya pwede magtagal sa pampublikong lugar dahil dudumugin siya. That is the effect manny pacquiao will have now that many are regarding him as the best southpaw fighter in the history. Si FPJ patay na pero sikat pa din, ngayon si manny mas sikat pa kay fpj. He is forver in the limelight, like ali, madonna, Jacky Chan and tom cruise. He wont be needing or wanting as much publicity as you think he does, because anytime he will make an appearance anywhere people will be interested with him. Get that trough your thick skull. In fact, Id expect at some point siya pa nga hihingi na lubayan siya ng mga press. Sheesh pag dakdak ka nga naman ng dakdak ng di mo alam sinasabi mo.

At pano ka nga naman nakakasiguro na KSP nga si manny at gusto nya magpapansin habang buhay aber? Di ko alam nakakabasa ka pala ng isip ng celebrity na napapanood mo. Oscar de la Hoya had an album, Antonio tarver appeared in the Rocky movie, george foreman became a head preacher. So ano ba problema mo sa gusto gawin ni manny? naiingit ka kasi, kaya ganyan na lang pagkainis mo. Simple lang problema mo pre, huwag mo bilhin album nya, huwag mo panoorin pelikula nya ng di ka mabwisit. At kung tumakbo man siya sa destrito mo, huwag mo iboto. Otherwise shut the f#&k up and stop being bitter about other peoples success.

Lol! Hirap kasi sa ibang tao dyan, tingin nila, makapukol ng malaking tao, malaki na rin sila! Bwahahahaha... That's really a pitiful sense of self-importance. Mas malala pa sa crab mentality. This is a common mental affliction of people who never amounted to anything. KSP. Middle child who never had momma's attention. Most probably in a job that's really of no consequence wether one fails or succeeds. In short, the fly on the wall that noone really notices.

^^^

I too am not a fan of manny activity outside of the ring, I do not like his music, his movies, or the idea that hed run for public office. But at the end of the day, ano ba karapatan ko kainisan siya? Buhay nya naman yan at wala naman siyang masama sa ginagawa nya. Di naman siya nagpapakalat ng sex video gaya ng iba dyan.

Mayweather was already a two-division world champion when he took on Arturo Gatti for a super lightweight title in his first pay-per-view fight in June 2005. It did 365,000 buys.

Mayweather fought Zab Judah in a welterweight title fight in April 2006. Mayweather promoter Bob Arum predicted it would do more than the 1.4 million buys De La Hoya-Felix Trinidad Jr. did in 1999.

But it sold 375,000 buys.

And Mayweather's welterweight title fight against Carlos Baldomir in November 2006 did 300,000 buys.

sino ngayon ang Cash KING?

reality check pls...