PacMan's Corner

menime

MP the odds fav over DD

If you're looking to get some action and place your hard-earned cash on the underdog from Chicago to upset Pacquiao you can plunk down $100 and walk away with $360 if Diaz manages the improbable.

On the other hand, Pacquiao, now universally regarded as the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet, is a -450 favorite to win a belt in a fourth weight class. In other words a betting man will have to drop $450 dollars on Pacquiao to walk away $100 richer.

12days 23hrs 11mins :thumbsupsmiley:

Sa gma7 ata :thumbsupsmiley:

I'll watch it on cable!! I think the station is S tv. A UK sports channel. Been watching boxing matches live and best no f#&king commercials unlike the local stations! :thumbsdownsmiley: So I watch it as live can get. I'll know the outcome way before the local stations broadcast it. And the best its free!!! Damn you SM!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

I'll watch it on cable!! I think the station is S tv. A UK sports channel. Been watching boxing matches live and best no f#&king commercials unlike the local stations! :thumbsdownsmiley: So I watch it as live can get. I'll know the outcome way before the local stations broadcast it. And the best its free!!! Damn you SM!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

and NO jologs comments by chino :upside:

at NO ooooooo.aaaaaaa. comments by quinito "apeng daldal" henson :upside:

brod pano makuha yan? sa Sky ba yan?

tapos na ang NBA FINALS.... CONGRATS BOSTON CELTICS... especially idol KG!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

MAG-BOXING naman tayo!!!! hehe GO MANNY!!!!!!!!!

http://philboxing.com/news/pix/pac.la.080524.gloves.being.laced.300w.jpg

Edited by yikes

Diaz

5'6, 34yo, southpaw

Last 2 fights:

Montano (15-4-2 record) - Diaz won by majority decision. He barely won over this guy.

Morales (48-5-0 record) - Many say Diaz lost this fight.

Pacman

5'6, 29yo, southpaw

Last 2 fights:

Marquez (48-3-1) - Pacman barely squeaked a win over JMM. A good number say JMM won.

Barrera (63-5-0) - A business transaction. Ensured MAB will have retirement money.

IMO, Pacman will win by KO in Rds 7-9.

But to have a more enjoyable match, I hope Pacman gets back to his deadly form - the one he displayed against MAB in 2003 or EM in 2006. I hope he resurrects his "hunger."

I hope Pacman gets back to his deadly form - the one he displayed against MAB in 2003 or EM in 2006. I hope he resurrects his "hunger."

sana nga parekoy maging ganito uli si money este manny pala

sawa na ako sa "larong mayaman" nito eh kaya nga kahit masakit sa loob ko eh im wishing na ma knock out 'tong si money para magising uli at bumalik sa dati nyang passion and love sa sports nato