PacMan's Corner

menime

Anong nakakahiya dun? hindi naman nandaya si Pacquiao??? :lol:

mas nakakahiya ung padaraya ni gayweather, pero ang mga kano proud pa rin sa kanya, maybe lots of pinoys are naturally born crab :lol:

enough with this antics and lets cheers manny with this event, kung napatumba ni jmm si pacquiao ok. he is the winner kahit pa natalo sa score cards.

convincing ang mga laban ni pacquiao kay cotto, margarito, mosley at delahoya. masyado lang nasanay ang pinoy na naghehele ang kalaban ni pacquiao. he is punching a welterweight,(if a guy coming from flyweight will reach welterweight expect natin na wala ng 1st round KO) hindi ito ang 1st time na laban ni jmm sa welterweight. nilabanan na nya si gayweather before. and wag tayu magtaka kung bakit nagshowboating si bakla kay jmm. Imagine dinaya nya sa bigat si jmm plus 1st time na lumaban si jmm sa welterwieght, kaya bumagal sya. this time mas mabilis sya. un nga lang the same as before he cant floored pacquiao. :lol:

Tama. Pacman could have KO'd Margarito. Saka kung ikaw ang champion, ang mga ilalaban sa iyo ay mga magagaling. Kung gusto nila ng early knockouts, ihain uli kay Pacman ang mga second and third rate fighters. Asan na kayong mga 3K Batteries from Thailand?laugh.gif

Ok lang naman matalo siya. He has already done so much for the sport. He deserved to lose; Marquez deserved to win. Buti ng matalo ng patas kaysa manalo ng ganito. Team Pac believed their own hype so much that they forgot how difficult Marquez's style is for Manny. They should have studied him more rather than just focus on Manny's athleticism. Puro sila yabang -- Roach: KO in 6 rounds, Ariza: KO in 1 round. "This is our best training camp ever". Kaya tayong mga Pinoy ang yayabang sa mga boxing & news sites. Biglang nawala ang yabang naging defensive na ngayon.tongue.gif

imho this fight raised the level of respect the boxing world has for jmm...all the more reason a pacquiao-marquez IV should be promoted and take center-stage before ploy gayweather gets his crack on manny. this time the odds would now be different for jmm..salute to jmm for putting up in impressive fight...happy with manny for that hairline yet un-convincing win. these 2 arch-rivals will again make history in a 4th battle royale in may 2013.

i aint a boxing expert but just a simple fan who appreciate a good fight especially if our very own pacman is in it.

but i call it as it is, for me marquez accurately landed his punches. counter punching still crisp. he got bigger, stronger and faster. never threatened in the furious exhanges they had. read the pacmans moves throughout the match.

pacman on the other hand did land more punches but looked sluggish. in and out side to side moves inconsistent. seemed frustrated at the start of round 5 or 6 cause he cant break the counter punching style of marquez.

but the judges saw different. gave him the win. we'll, there should only be one winner.

i hope next time, the pacmans camp should refrain from making k.o. predictions and excuses for his sub par performance. theyre just makin a fool of themselves.

pacquiao marquez? theyre truly each others nemesis. rivalry to no end.

Edited by kenichi15

i aint a boxing expert but just a simple fan who appreciate a good fight especially if our very own pacman is in it.

but i call it as it is, for me marquez accurately landed his punches. counter punching still crisp. he got bigger, stronger and faster. never threatened in the furious exhanges they had. read the pacmans moves throughout the match.

pacman on the other hand did land more punches but looked sluggish. in and out side to side moves inconsistent. seemed frustrated at the start of round 5 or 6 cause he cant break the counter punching style of marquez.

but the judges saw different. gave him the win. we'll, there should only be one winner.

i hope next time, the pacmans camp should refrain from making k.o. predictions and excuses for his sub par performance. theyre just makin a fool of themselves.

pacquiao marquez? theyre truly each others nemesis. rivalry to no end.

Parang Ali-Frazier trilogy.

stance and style show..

pinipilit nila maging scientific boxer si manny..

eh hindi naman siya trained and born as a scientific boxer before..

brawler ang mama..

anu kakalabasan? looking and looking for a good opening..

hangang nagkanda maga at putok na mukha..

and pansin ko puro sa right hand ang pinipilit ipatama nila..

ayun muntik na madale. buti matigas talaga muka ni manny..

use the old style.. kulata gang makatama..

ewan ko if makapagkumento pa sila ng ganun.

Parang nabobo si Manny sa kilos ni Marquez. Ang hindi namin maintindihan, kapag umatake si Marquez parang nakatayo lang si Manny at butas pa ang guard. Nawala yun head-movement at foot-movement na pinakita niya kay Dela Hoya. Sabi ng kasama ko may plano lang yan na counter kaya ganyan ang depensa niya, pero since wala naman siyang ginawang kakaiba, we just concluded na nabobo siya kay Marquez. laugh.gif

Sana sa nangyaring ito eh mabawasan ang kayabangan ng mga kababayan natin kapag nakikipag debate sa mga boxing sites. Baka may nakikinig sa iTaas kaya ganito ang nangyari. Tards need to eat humble pie.

Ok lang naman matalo siya. He has already done so much for the sport. He deserved to lose; Marquez deserved to win. Buti ng matalo ng patas kaysa manalo ng ganito. Team Pac believed their own hype so much that they forgot how difficult Marquez's style is for Manny. They should have studied him more rather than just focus on Manny's athleticism. Puro sila yabang -- Roach: KO in 6 rounds, Ariza: KO in 1 round. "This is our best training camp ever". Kaya tayong mga Pinoy ang yayabang sa mga boxing & news sites. Biglang nawala ang yabang naging defensive na ngayon.tongue.gif

Tama ka jan dude!

I also remember that Ron Nathaniels, told Pacquiao will KO Marquez in 6 rounds...

How come?!? I was scratching my head when I heard him "assuring" on a live morning tv show in UNTV...

In these scenario, these guys are just posers...

Even the commentator of GMA 7 during the fight, kitang kita na biased sila...

Kahit ilang beses ng tinamaan si Pacquiao sa mukha, misleading pa rin ang mg comments nila...

Sana next time, di dapat pinoy o idol si Pacquiao and magkokoment...

They better shut their mouth or else, no one will believe to them...

i repeat, if jmm floored pacquiao at least once, i will believed that he beaten pacquiao twice???

so whats next tshirt he would be wearing? "I beat Pacquiao thrice???" :lol:

yes mapormang tingnan ang boxing style. I just wondering why Jmm cant floored a weakest Pacquiao ive ever seen. :lol:

err.. how about pacquiao wasnt able to floor marquez even once in that fight? does that mean that marquez improved or its just mp being weakest as youve seen? :lol:

Numbers 1 and 2 in the pound for pound standing have been in fights where the they did not live up to the hype.

Who did worse?

Mayweather, who won because he did something that he shouldn't have to do?

Pacquaio, who won because he was the champion?

everyone predicted a KO except pacman. he just said he'll try to put on a good show and pray that no one gets hurt. kahit controversial na naman ang decision, i dont think kailangan pa ng rematch ulit. tatlong laban na and even if marquez looked like the winner this time, it was still the judges who rendered the decision. Hanggang ilang rematch ba kailangan ni marquez? Hanggang manalo siya? time to move on!

everyone predicted a KO except pacman. he just said he'll try to put on a good show and pray that no one gets hurt. kahit controversial na naman ang decision, i dont think kailangan pa ng rematch ulit. tatlong laban na and even if marquez looked like the winner this time, it was still the judges who rendered the decision. Hanggang ilang rematch ba kailangan ni marquez? Hanggang manalo siya? time to move on!

palagay ko malabo na yung rematch. tama na siguro yung tatlong laban.

Tama ka jan dude!

I also remember that Ron Nathaniels, told Pacquiao will KO Marquez in 6 rounds...

How come?!? I was scratching my head when I heard him "assuring" on a live morning tv show in UNTV...

In these scenario, these guys are just posers...

Even the commentator of GMA 7 during the fight, kitang kita na biased sila...

Kahit ilang beses ng tinamaan si Pacquiao sa mukha, misleading pa rin ang mg comments nila...

Sana next time, di dapat pinoy o idol si Pacquiao and magkokoment...

They better shut their mouth or else, no one will believe to them...

Ok Ok, coming from the boxer in me during my younger years (Golden Glove) before switching to basketball, hindi mayayabang ang mga predictions, its a psy-war. Pati yung kay Ronnie Nathanielz predicting 6 rounds is ok.(PInoys usually are like that, kapag may positive, high positive na ginawa ang isang kapwa Pinoy-MAYABANG na)...ok going back..... They are just basing their hula sa nakaraang mga fights ni Pacman. The Lion inside Pacman. Then things all of a sudden changed! Why it changed? Its because you have to ADAPT to the "new" style of your opponent. I read somewhere na dapat bara bara ang sanang ginawa ni Pacman. My take is NO! That bara bara would be suicidal as this Marquez is one hell of a tactician. A devilish counter-puncher. Ang isang boxer na ang style ay kanto, matatalo sa isang swift counter-puncher na may bilis. Palapit pa lang ang bully, may tama na siya. Ok, now this, why did Pacman biglang parang nanghina. We dont know really for sure. Baka may nangyaring factors before the fight. What I saw in Manny is a different Manny, nahulog yung mouthpiece (sometimes a sign of fatigue-hindi makahinga) and seeing Manny's eyes, iba eh. Ang lakas ng hingal niya. There is something wrong sa physical being in Pacman. I am afraid, because I was at a ripe age during the remaining years of Ali, the time came during his third comeback, nagkakaron na siya ng CRAMPS and bumagal ang "physical motors" niya. Afterwhich, after his fight with Larry Holmes, na diagnosed siya ng nakakatakot ng PARKINSONS. A disease na meron din si Freddie Roach. Boxer pa si Roach, pinag re resign na ni Eddie Futch, yes, the great Eddie Futch. He told Freddie tigilan mo na boxing (pero lumaban pa si Roach-disaster!). I think Manny should consult a neurologist and prove that I am wrong.

Controversial? My take? mas controversial yung Pacman-Marquez. Why? Yung Mayweather-Ortiz, Chicken did nothing wrong. The time has started and this Ortiz still wants to kiss and make up with Mayweather. Ang naging issue was yung MORAL, the ATTITUDES, the SPORTSMANSHIP, which, to me, eh, boxing yan. You have to protect yourself at all times. Now, with Pacman-Marquez, nakita kasi nuong mga tao yung mga tama, the solid hits of Marquez sa replays and yung state of appearance ni Manny, coupled with hinihintay ng mga fans yung KO punch ni Pacman which never came. Controversial? yes, kasi nga marami at iba't iba ang naging opinion on who really won the fight. Marami ring naging opinion sa Chicken vs. Ortiza but it was a LEGITIMATE blow that did Ortiza.

I would say this match should have been a draw, at the very least. While JuanMa landed the more significant shots, Pacman managed to show more aggression which I say must have swayed the judges in Pacman's favor. I think even Pacman himself thinks that he lost. Controversial it may have been, but the judges have spoken. And this bout will forever be a ghost that would haunt both fighters their whole lives.

Whatever the case may be, I bet this will guarantee, or at least give a significant push, for a Mayweather-Pacquiao match in 2012.