PacMan's Corner

menime

pacman should retire. he has nothing to prove in boxing. no one believes gayweather can put up a good fight v pacman.

Sorry boss but I do not agree to the other half of what you said. Mayweather can very much school Pacquiao. We saw Pacquiao having difficulty against precision boxers, and Mayweather is the best out there. Mayweather's style has beat every style there is. He is right, no one has a blueprint to beat him. On the other hand, Manny's style has been figured out way too many times. After signs of wear and tear, Manny is not even the same fighter he was 4 years ago. He is still an elite and will always have my respect, but he simply can't win against Mayweather.

Lahat naman kasi tayo asar lang sa tao dahil sa "kontrabida" persona nya. Pero ganun talaga ang fight promotions eh, kelangan may bida at kontrabida. But skillwise, Manny does not have what it takes to beat the best finesse fighter out there. Magiging bull vs matador lang ang laban na ito. Id still watch this though, just that I wont put my wallet on Manny.

On the other hand, ok na din magretire na lang si Manny. At least di ba? You came out on top.

I'm a fan of Pacquaio. And congrats to him. He deserved the win. but he was obviously having trouble with Bradley. He was missing a lot and even got tagged big time a couple of times. Bradley is much slower, and less gifted than Mayweather. Sa tingin ko lang ha, huwag nyo akong katayin.

A fully prepared Mayweather will win on points vs. a frustrated Pacquaio. Only because Mayweather will refuse to go toe to toe.

I'm a fan of Pacquaio. And congrats to him. He deserved the win. but he was obviously having trouble with Bradley. He was missing a lot and even got tagged big time a couple of times. Bradley is much slower, and less gifted than Mayweather. Sa tingin ko lang ha, huwag nyo akong katayin.

A fully prepared Mayweather will win on points vs. a frustrated Pacquaio. Only because Mayweather will refuse to go toe to toe.

Nice observation. Sa totoo lang, buti na lang walang KO punch si Bradley with that two hard hits he did on Pacman. Maski si Pacman acknowledged that nasaktan siya sa dalawang suntok na yun, one sa fifth round. Si Gay, merong KO punch and much faster and with precision as compared kay Bradley. Pacman should forget those guesting sa shows, personal appearances and politics/pastors muna and trained hard for that Gay fight.

Ako din, tingin ko talagang hindi mananalo si Manny kay Mayweather. Bull VS Matador ang laban na ito kung sakali. gagamitin lang ni Mayweather yung momentum at aggression ni Manny laban sa kanya.

Hindi lang naman kasalanan ng kampo ni Mayweather kung bakit di matuloy tuloy laban na ito. Masyado din kasi nakikialam si Bob Arum sa negosasyon.

Alam kong national pride natin si Manny kaya gusto natin sya manalo, pero ganun talaga lang talaga pag akyat sa ring skills are the one that matter most.

Most experts agree that llamado pa rin talaga si Mayweather if they happen to eventually fight. But Pacman has a chance, given their style.That chance, however 'slim' scare the wit out of Floyd. FMJ is too inclined in preserving his '0' ; kung may talo na siya malamang matagal na rin niyang pumayag labanan si Manny

Edited by artedpro
  • Like (+1) 1

Most experts agree that llamado pa rin talaga si Mayweather if they happen to eventually fight. But Pacman has a chance, given their style.That chance, however 'slim' scare the wit out of Floyd. FMJ is too inclined in preserving his '0' ; kung may talo na siya malamang matagal na rin niyang pumayag labanan si Manny

Its more of Floyd's ego and his dispute with Bob Arum ang dahilan kung bakit di matuloy tuloy laban na ito. FLoyd can beat manny and he knows it. Lalo pa ngayon na mas mabagal na sya at kita na yung decline. Huwag lang talaga makialam sa negosasyon si Arum malamang matutuloy na ito.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Marquez dominated Alvarado, making him now the mandatory for Pacquiaos WBO belt. It seems there is one added reason why a 5th fight should happen. Marquez is still looking sharp, and I am not sure if at this stage of Pacquiaos career he can still do something to change his game and solve Marquez. 4 na beses na nya ito nilabanan talagang kitang hirap sya palagi

This is bad... Another pacman vs marquez

Bad for Pacquiao as I see it. Sa nakita ko kay Marquez kahapon, hindi pa talaga sya laos. Sure Alvarado does not have the speed, ferocity, and style of Pacquiao. But considering how Marquez could beat up a younger and bigger opposition at his age, hindi talaga dapat magpakampante ang team pacquiao. I didn't expect him to drop the guy the way he did last night. Ang lulutong pa din talaga ng mga suntok nya. Pwera pa dyan, andun pa din yung counterpunching skills ni Marquez. Talagang alam nya kung papano huhulihin kalaban pag sumugod sa kanya.

Magingat talaga ng mabuti si Pacquiao. Kasi bukod sa counterpunching style ni Marquez na hangang ngayon hirap pa din sya, he now has to worry about his KO power. Talagang papatulugin nanaman ulit sya pag di sya nagingat. Bukod pa dun, he just can't afford another controversial decision. He has to win this one convincingly kahit umabot pa ito sa decision. If he wants to stay relevant that is

• 3 weeks later...

Since I don't know where to post it, I will say it here na lang.

Impressive win by Cotto. Best we have seen him so far. I noticed that from his past fights Maravilla was already on the decline. Its obvious also that his knees were shot, but for cotto to dominate this fight in such skilled fashion is indeed impressive and just deserves full credit for the victory. Roach really did a terrific job improving his game. I have long noticed that Cotto was always flat footed and had a messy footwork. But he came to this fight light on his toes. He also executed a perfect game plan. Using the left hook to which Martinez was a sucker for. When Martinez tried to switch to more precision boxing, Cotto boxed with him really smoothly. Plus a lot of improvement also on his defense. Definitely not the same fighter Pacquiao beat.

Problem with Cotto is that he keeps switching trainers. I hope he sticks really with roach since so far he has brought the most improvement in his game. I can't wait to see him square it off with Canelo

• 1 month later...

Pacquiao is gonna fight Chris Algieri in Macau on Nov.

Ok to be fair, on the upside, he will be taking on another undefeated opposition.

But seriously? Why this dude? What will Pacquiao gain from this fight. He beats this guy, people will just say he beat an inexperienced non-elite. He has only been in 20 fights and his most significant win was against Provodnikov via narrow split decision. Moreover, this guy has zero following. Ewan ko kung pano kikita laban na ito. Pag natalo pa si Pacquiao, wala ng duda na laos na nga sya. Natalo lang ng isang baguhan halos

• 2 weeks later...