PacMan's Corner

menime

HowarddeDuct!!! Hehehe...

8th division World Champion! Wala na makaka talo nun... Mayweather better put up or shut up!!! After this fight Manny can retire! :lol:

Its really upt to the people if they will vote Manny as President if ever he decides to run thou... :wacko:

before all the fame Lito Atienza was always there for Manny Pacquiao!!! If Im not mistaken not for once he went to Las Vegas at umepal sa mga fights ni Manny unlike the other "politikos" that surrounds him now... :angry2:

tactless quote: <_<

"...i cannot entrust the interest of the country to him. maybe i can entrust myself to him as my bodyguard." : sen. jpe when asked to comment on AFP proposition to make manny as peace negotiator.

baka inggit na lang to dahil mas mayaman na si pacman kay jpe and all other politicos ngayon. imagine raking up 1B every fight since the dela hoya fight. wala pa dyan ang endorsements, tv shows, commercials etc.

pacman vs berto is in the works. mosley is too old at 39. di na mabenta. si gayweather naman makukulong pero kahit hindi makulong di naman lalaban. si marquez naman bibigat sa 147 e ang kabisado nyang weight 135 to 140. so malaki ang chance ni berto makalaban si pacman. at least ito, african american in his prime. para magkaalamanan na rin!

pacman vs berto is in the works. mosley is too old at 39. di na mabenta. si gayweather naman makukulong pero kahit hindi makulong di naman lalaban. si marquez naman bibigat sa 147 e ang kabisado nyang weight 135 to 140. so malaki ang chance ni berto makalaban si pacman. at least ito, african american in his prime. para magkaalamanan na rin!

max kellerman wish to see the fight either mosley or mayweather vs pacquiao. Berto is too early to fight pacquiao. Mauuwi lang sa tulad ng kay Solis na hindi makahinga at hindi makabangon.

Rep. Pacquiao opposes RH bill, condom use

Filipino boxing icon and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao on Monday expressed his opposition to the controversial Reproductive Health bill currently pending in Congress.

Here's the link to the full article:

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/gma/20101122/tph-rep-pacquiao-opposes-rh-bill-condom-d6cd5cf.html

Sure would be interesting to get everybody's opinion on this...

He said there is nothing in the Bible that tells parents to limit their children to two. "Hindi naman sinabi na 'Go out and multiply' pero dalawa lang ang anak (The Bible does not state that parents should go out and multiply but limit the number of offspring to two)."

So pag wala sa bible, hindi na puwede? Yun na ba ang source ng law? One of the reasons, I don't want him to be in politics.