• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

&%^$ How can I forget that long-haired hero of Philippine Sports!!! Than you Howarddeduct for reminding me that there is one Cabagnot that will save sports in the Philippines. MABUHAY!!!! :lol:

Nasa haba ng kanyang buhok ang taglay niyang lakas upang maiahon ang Pilipinas sa kumunoy na siyang kinalalagakan. :lol:

Ito'y isang katangian na hindi taglay ni Pacman kahit na pahabain pa niya ang kanyang bigote't balbas. :lol:

HowarddeDuct!!! Hehehe...

8th division World Champion! Wala na makaka talo nun... Mayweather better put up or shut up!!! After this fight Manny can retire! :lol:

Its really upt to the people if they will vote Manny as President if ever he decides to run thou... :wacko:

before all the fame Lito Atienza was always there for Manny Pacquiao!!! If Im not mistaken not for once he went to Las Vegas at umepal sa mga fights ni Manny unlike the other "politikos" that surrounds him now... :angry2:

tactless quote: <_<

"...i cannot entrust the interest of the country to him. maybe i can entrust myself to him as my bodyguard." : sen. jpe when asked to comment on AFP proposition to make manny as peace negotiator.

baka inggit na lang to dahil mas mayaman na si pacman kay jpe and all other politicos ngayon. imagine raking up 1B every fight since the dela hoya fight. wala pa dyan ang endorsements, tv shows, commercials etc.