PacMan's Corner

menime

As per report and directly from Freddie Roach's mouth, Manny's training was not the same as usual..with all the nuances etc...oh boy am i glad to hear it. Finally!! Margarito should beat him to death...he can put some knuckles into his gloves for all i care...just beat the f#&k out of Manny !!!

Hahaha a little extreme there. :D Pero sana talaga mahirapan c pacquiao kahit manalo or matalo..

As per report and directly from Freddie Roach's mouth, Manny's training was not the same as usual..with all the nuances etc...oh boy am i glad to hear it. Finally!! Margarito should beat him to death...he can put some knuckles into his gloves for all i care...just beat the f#&k out of Manny !!!

roach is just playing mind games. hirap sa iba dyan. a little negative about pacquiao, kagat agad. ho hum.

now its personal for roach & manny...after viewing that video of rios, garcia, n margarito taking turns of mocking freddie of his parkinson's disease...we won't be surprised if manny gives margarito the beat-down the tijuana slugger will never forget..that will send him to retirement..