PacMan's Corner

menime

After finishing the fight last election (which he won as congressman of Sarangani), and while waiting for the Mayweather bout (which, hopefully would pursue), the PACMAN will play basketball as an owner/player..

http://teampilipinas.info/2010/06/pacquiao-to-lead-gensan-warriors.html

MP Pacman Gensan Warriors registered 1st win in the tournament.. Manny scored four points in 14 mins.

http://teampilipinas.info/2010/06/pacquiao-scores-4-in-teams-win.html

Source: Arrogant Team Pacquiao member Michael Koncz reportedly received what he deserves... Left and right combination from Actor Philip Salvador. Koncz allegedly tried to shoo-away Salvador from Pacquiao in an Filipino Celebrity engagement. Koncz has been very notorious for his insolence and disrespect to Pacquiao friends and even the media.

--ayon sa mga media, bastos daw talaga itong si Koncz. Nasampal na rin siya ni Ariza dahil sa kabastusan nya, ngayon naman kay Ipe.

story...

http://philippineindex.com/sites/sportsmanila/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=583

Here's an interesting article from Journal Online. Ang sabi nito is that gambling lord daw si Pac-man. I just hope this isn't true.

Here's portion of the article

----------

Pacquiao, Singson gambling lords? PDF Print E-mail

by Jerry Adlaw

Monday, 05 July 2010 19:40

IS boxing champ now Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao behind illegal gambling in the South?

Sources claim that he is, along with longtime friend and supporter, former Ilocos Sur Gov. Chavit Singson.

People in the know claim that Pacquiao and Singson are “untouchables” and that their group which include several relatives are known in General Santos City as “Ground Zero.” They are reportedly earning millions of pesos from the operations of the illegal numbers game in Region 12 called “Last Two.” However, there is also the “Last Three” and “Last Four.” The prize for Last Three and Last Four is higher since a P10 bet for Last Three wins P5,000. A P10 bet for Last Four gets a prize of P50,000. The winning combinations are derived from the last two numbers of the winning lotto numbers.

Link to the full article is: http://journal.com.ph/index.php/top-stories/13265-pacquiao-singson-gambling-lords.html

Singson is...not too sure about Pacquiao, maybe guilty by association.

Ako rin, di naniniwala sa balitang yan. If I were Pac-man, mag file siya ng libel suit against the reporter para madala ang mga yan who have nothing better to do than destroy the reputation of decent people.

• 2 weeks later...

Pacman vs. Cotto II? Doesn't generate much excitement... how about somebody different like Antonio "Plaster of Paris" Margarito

I agree. It would be a great fight. Pero sure na malalamog lang si MargaCHEATo kay Pacman. He's too slow,even slower than Cotto. The only reason he won that fight is because of the"Plaster of Paris" as mentioned by Sir Galahad. Sayang namatay si Valero,exciting na laban for sure yun lalo na't he is undefeated. One more thing,I heard Roach will be training MargaCHEATo na. Can 2 fighters with the same trainer fight each other ba?

The Philippine Star Sports Section Today-July 19,2010(Monday)

It's Pacquiao's pick: Cotto or Margarito

Bob Arum said it's all up to Pacquiao whether he wants to face Cotto a second time or take on Margarito for the first time. Either way,he gets a crack at an eight world title in eight different weight divisions. "It will be Manny's decision. I do not have a preference. I do not want to prejudice the situation. I want Manny to decide," said Arum,adding that a deal with either Cotto or Margarito could be made in 10 days. But Arum made it clear that in that short period,Mayweather can still come up and say he wants the Super Fight with Pacquiao. But that's as long as Arum can wait because there are certain time limitations to consider. "The fight that we want to do is Mayweather. We never said any different or acted any different. Manny wants to and has to fight in November. So we have to proceed in getting him an opponent and wrapping up a fight," said Arum.

Edited by ndn