PacMan's Corner

menime

Wont happen. Mayweather will only ask for a bigger cut if Pac decided to go with the blood tests. And surely Manny will not allow that. Pag tumanda na or lumaos na si Manny dun lang siguro papayag lumaban si KFC.

Tbh, I love pacman and all. But inuunahan mo na pre. I'm curious why pacman doesn't call gayweather on his bluff, since gayweather's gonna be subjected to the same tests anyway. IF gayweather finds another excuse why he shouldn't fight pacman, like asking for a bigger cut, then the whole world will know he's hiding behind his dad's pants.

no. 2 na lang si pacquiao sa pound for pound list ng yahoo sports, its time to fight mayweather to prove who is the best pound for pound, I read din sa philippine star kanina na payag na si pacquiao sa 14 days before the fight blood test? in the first place concession ni mayweather? its a good news, hopefully matuloy na nga

no. 2 na lang si pacquiao sa pound for pound list ng yahoo sports, its time to fight mayweather to prove who is the best pound for pound, I read din sa philippine star kanina na payag na si pacquiao sa 14 days before the fight blood test? in the first place concession ni mayweather? its a good news, hopefully matuloy na nga

yes bro, Pacquiao finally OK's olympic style blood test against mayweather..

http://teampilipinas.info/2010/05/video-pacquiao-oks-blood-test-clears.html

• 2 weeks later...

Manny Pacquiao accepts 'Fighter of the Decade' honors

Paman's speech at the BWAA awards dinner on Friday, June 4, 2010.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-37982-International-Sports-Examiner~y2010m6d4-Photos-Pacquiao-delivers-inspiring-speech-at-BWAA-awards-dinner

Good evening everyone . . .

Poverty confronted my family; poverty challenged my youth . . .

I was pressured but was not crushed . . .

In my struggles, I combatted poverty with boxing gloves . . .

I trusted God and dreamed big . . .

I learned from my mistakes . . .

At the start of the century, I was convinced that I could excel in boxing . . .

Tonight, I overflow with joy and graititude.

I am thankful that like [Muhammad] Ali and Joe Frazier and other fighters, I decided to get into boxing . . .

I decided to not give up; to never give up.

I decided to trust God. God formed my destiny . . . He formed me from nothing into something. He knows everything about me . . .

To my countrymen around the world, you are my strength . . .

All the sacrifices have been beneficial and rewarding . . .

We come from different backgrounds and races, but we are all connected . . .

We all desire a sense of meaning, we all desire a sense of purpose.

We all desire to be good, and to leave a legacy.

I am Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao, and I am proud to be a Filipino . . .

We are all destined for greatness . . .

Greatness lies not in strength, but in the use of that strength

:goatee:

post-11879-127571632933.jpg

Edited by shafeeq96

panalo si cotto laban kay foreman. mukhang mali ang sabi ng mga gayweather na washed up boxer ang tinalo ni pacman.

bias ang ibang press na nakabase sa us. dati na silang ganyan. imagine nakaka 2 win palang si mayweather no. 1 na. habang si pacquiao inabot ng ilan taon bago nakatuntong sa number 1. ganun din si jmm. basta kano talaga. habang si mosley na halos 2 beses lang lumaban sa 2 taon nasa ranking parin ng p4p. kung susumahin sa last 2yrs ni floyd 2 win at lahat via decision while pacquiao while in 2yrs may 4ko(diaz, dela hoya, hatton and cotto) and 1 decision(clottey). Di bale kanila na ang number 1 p4p, hindi importante un kung isa kang peoples champ.

Edited by uaeboy25

Source: Arrogant Team Pacquiao member Michael Koncz reportedly received what he deserves... Left and right combination from Actor Philip Salvador. Koncz allegedly tried to shoo-away Salvador from Pacquiao in an Filipino Celebrity engagement. Koncz has been very notorious for his insolence and disrespect to Pacquiao friends and even the media.

--ayon sa mga media, bastos daw talaga itong si Koncz. Nasampal na rin siya ni Ariza dahil sa kabastusan nya, ngayon naman kay Ipe.