PacMan's Corner

menime

supot at duwag lang si Floyd Jr! And I don't think Pac-Man is into roids, as Floyd Jr.'s camp is claiming na Manny is doping eversince because sa katagal tagal na panahon e wala namang lumabas na findings or side effects-It's pure hardwork, dapat tanggapin yan ni Floyd Jr. Face Pac-Man or lose your balls Floyd Jr.!!!

supot at duwag lang si Floyd Jr! And I don't think Pac-Man is into roids, as Floyd Jr.'s camp is claiming na Manny is doping eversince because sa katagal tagal na panahon e wala namang lumabas na findings or side effects-It's pure hardwork, dapat tanggapin yan ni Floyd Jr. Face Pac-Man or lose your balls Floyd Jr.!!!

mayweather tactics talaga yan. naghahanap sila ng butas. we all know that the filipinos aren't that smart to pull this kind of conspiracy. sanay tayo sa hirap at tyaga eh. so let's just wish that the fight can push thru and manny will beat the crap out of mayweather!

kuha sa isang article sa ESPN

One thing is for sure: Mayweather is the bigger man and the bigger draw and the bigger personality. He has more to lose than Pacquiao. Much like his fighting style, he is poking and prodding, careful to stay just out of reach. Mayweather has always been the master technician. This time, the ring is optional.

any violent reaction!

sa akin ayuf lutang na maka-gayweather ang isang ito..

Pacman and pretty face mayweather real data and facts

data:

1)manny pacquiao wins the wbc world flyweight tittle in 1998 at 112 pounds.

2)mayweather ,jr wins wbc super featherweight tittle in 1999 at 130 pounds.

3)mayweather ,jr in 2007 wins an split decision over oscar de la hoya at super welterweight at 154 pounds for the wbc championship.this is mayweather's heaviest boxing weight in his career,154 pounds.

4)manny pacquiao in 2008 tko oscar de la hoya in a 147 pound welterweight fight. he stepped into the ring weighing 148 pounds, the heaviest pacquiao has weighted in a fight.

5)manny pacquiao in 2009 ,wins wbc welterweight (147 pounds) championship by a 12 round ko over miguel cotto.

facts:

1)pacman has gained 35 pounds of pure muscle and fiber from 1998 to 2009 , a time span of 11 years.

2)prety face floyd has gained 24 pound (not counting his olyimpic fight at 122-125 pounds) of pure muscle and fiber from 1999 to 2009 , a time span of about 10+ years

conclusions:

1)both fighters have gained weight in a 10-11 years span while maintaining their respective speed-reflexes-power-stamina

2)both fighters have impressive wins over elite fighters in that same time span (marquez-judah-cotto-hatton-castillo-morales-de la hoya-corales-gatti-baldomir-barreras)

3)both fighters have retain their characteristic trade marks:speed-power (both ko hatton impressively, pacman did it earlier and quicker and both floored marquez ) and stamina

make your own analysis and come up with a logical conclusion, did they use performance enhancing drugs to achieve such incredible results while gaining weight in the process at the same time ? or is it just pure 100% unadulterated talent ,speed,stamina and power from to unique and one in a life time athletes?

One thing is for sure: Mayweather is the bigger man and the bigger draw and the bigger personality. He has more to lose than Pacquiao. Much like his fighting style, he is poking and prodding, careful to stay just out of reach. Mayweather has always been the master technician. This time, the ring is optional.

any violent reaction!

if you've read the entire article you will not have such a conclusion. it was actually a nice read, accurately dissecting the real issue here which is random drug testing. The last part merely explains why mayweather is making such demands, because of his own sense of self-imprtance and his quest to maintain his immaculate legacy.

anyway, here is the link to the ESPN article: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/...ge=keown/100105

its sad that this fight may not happen anymore because mayweather is really really terrified of Pacman.

the man or if he's really a man, iwith all his demans doesn't he's last fight to be a defeat, even if he wins again Pac-man, definitely it was a boring one of running and soft punching game.

anyway it's really more of a doubt, just like before to Mayweathers career if this will not work out.

the man or if he's really a man, iwith all his demans doesn't he's last fight to be a defeat, even if he wins again Pac-man, definitely it was a boring one of running and soft punching game.

anyway it's really more of a doubt, just like before to Mayweathers career if this will not work out.

its sad that this fight may not happen anymore because mayweather is really really terrified of Pacman.

yun na nga ok nman yung article na ginawa nya so dapat hindi na lng nya nilagay yun para hindi lalabas na may pinapanigan sya. lumalabas kc sa paragraph in my opinion mas malaki yung itataya ni Gayweather keysa kay PACMAN hindi nman siguro tama yun. imo

well lahat nakaabang sa mediation na ginagawa between two camps...

any violent reaction!

Nabasa ko din yan article na yan sa ESPN, yun concluding paragraph niya ang layo sa tema ng buong article.

pacquiao-mayweather fight is off, arum looking to yuri foreman as pacquiao's next opponent, so sad, dapat nagbigayan na lang psychological lang naman ang blood test, baka akala ni pacquiao eh blood donation hehehe, kunting tusok lang sa daliri blood test na yun, manghihina ka na nun? so sad, oh well the positive side to fighting foreman is for pacquiao gunning for an unprecedented 8th world title, oh well i'm still hopeful that pacquiao would still fight mayweather in the later part of the year now that would have been a blockbuster

yun na nga ok nman yung article na ginawa nya so dapat hindi na lng nya nilagay yun para hindi lalabas na may pinapanigan sya. lumalabas kc sa paragraph in my opinion mas malaki yung itataya ni Gayweather keysa kay PACMAN hindi nman siguro tama yun. imo

well lahat nakaabang sa mediation na ginagawa between two camps...

the guy who wrote it appears to have more respect for pacman... the last paragraph is actually not anti-pacman nor pro-mayweather... if we read it in context with the whole article... it is actually a mockery of mayweather...

him being the bigger man (yet afraid of the smaller pacman)... the bigger draw (debatable but may be true)... the bigger personality (his big ego and self importance)... he has indeed more to lose and that is why he is more afraid and not willing to slug it out... even the author's analogy of his style is a mockery of floyd almost saying he is afraid to engage the pacman in the ring that's why the ring is optional...

If Mosley wins the "Mosley-Berto" fight, I would suggest that "Pacquiao-Mosley" welterweight championship unification bout would be the best replacement to the Pac-Gay megafight.

Next is Pacquiao-Marquez trilogy, as suggested by Roach. It can be a good draw due to the epic rivalry between them, Marquez always bring Pac to the edge. I love to see it 1 last time to solidify Pac's legacy.

Pacquiao-Foreman card is not that good except that it's a chance for Pac to get the 8th, but its an absolute physiological mismatch and Foreman is a champion but an un heralded fighter. Pacquiao is at risk of losing by way of a lucky punch just like the Lennox-Rahman 1. Ayt guys...

Pacman - Gayweather fight officially OFF

MANILA, Philippines - The superfight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is dead.

It’s not going to happen on March 13. And it may never happen at all.

Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, yesterday said he was informed by the mediator, retired federal judge Daniel Weinstein of Santa Monica, Wednesday in the United States that the fight is off.

It’s the second time in just a couple of weeks that Arum had announced that the fight, which could have generated more than $100 million in revenues, is off. This time, however, he sounded that it’s off for good.

“The fight’s off, Mayweather never wanted it,” Arum told the Los Angeles Times. He said a few days ago that Mayweather’s demand for random blood-testing in the months, weeks and days to the fight is his way out of it.

“He wants a way out of the fight and he found his way out of the fight,” said Arum, who won’t waste any time sealing a fight between Pacquiao and junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman on March 13 or March 20. Reports said Mayweather may take on Paulie Malignaggi instead.

Pacquiao, who stood to earn as much as $40 million against Mayweather, said he tried everything to get it done, and give the fight fans the fight that could have or should have gone down in boxing as the greatest.

“I want to apologize to my fans all over the world that these unfortunate and unfounded statements have been made against me for taking some type of performance enhancement drugs,” said Pacquiao through his adviser, Mike Koncz. “I was prepared to do whatever the Nevada Commission was going to ask of me in regard to these unfounded allegations of drug use, yet Mayweather’s people continued to push it, so I had to take a stand based on principle not to be bullied.”

Pacquiao’s pointman in LA, Winchell Campos, said the Filipino side tried everything “to get the fight done” but Mayweather’s actions the past couple of weeks showed that “he didn’t want to fight.”

When the talks initially bogged down two days before Christmas, Pacquiao said he felt Mayweather was afraid of him.

“Takot sa akin. Naduduwag (He’s scared of me),” said the reigning pound-for-pound champion, who still stands to earn at least $12 million if he takes on Foreman two months before he runs for a congressional seat (in his hometown in Sarangani) in the May 10 polls.

Now it’s up to the Nevada court to decide on the defamation suit which Pacquiao filed against the Mayweathers and his negotiating team that included Oscar dela Hoya and Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy. The case is on.

Mayweather’s demand for an Olympic-style drug-testing by the US Anti-Doping Agency, which could require as many as five blood tests and 12 urine tests, any day and anytime of the day, was too much for Pacquiao.

The Filipino champion had softened on his stand that blood tests only take place this week, 30 days before the fight and immediately after the fight. He said he’s fine with the second test being done 24 days before the fight.

But reports said Mayweather still refused, and not even attempts by his manager, Al Haymon, and Schaefer, could make the undefeated American change his mind even if he knew it would mean the end of the talks.

“Manny wanted the fight. He was agreeable to terms,” Arum added. “I always knew Mayweather would k*ll it because he didn’t want it. He didn’t want to lose.”

“I am disappointed in the sense this fight will not happen. I’m not surprised,” Arum told the LA Times.

During the Weinstein-led negotiations that took all of nine hours Tuesday, boxingtalk.com said Mayweather was assured by experts “how protected he was” if Pacquiao is blood-tested 24 hours before the fight, or that it would have been enough to prove if the hard-hitting Filipino is into some performance-enhancers.

No word has come out of the Mayweather camp. Koncz, had this to say:

“The proposal that the mediator put forth and recommended the Mayweather camp was very simple: They would be allowed to do the blood-testing within up to 24 days of the fight, and the tests would be supervised, pursuant to the guidelines of the Nevada State Athletic Commission’s jurisdiction, and that they [Mayweather’s camp] would give a statement of full apology in regard to comments made about Manny and their false allegations that he had been taking performance enhancing drugs.

“I was informed by Arum about 30 minutes ago that that was flatly refused by the Mayweather people, and that’s a rejection of the recommendation of the arbitrator, so we’re not going to stay around and wait, because we have nothing to negotiate. It’s not all about money to Manny. No. 1, they have made some statements that are very detrimental and that have harmed Manny. Even with a full retraction, I don’t think that the damage can be resolved,” Koncz told fanhouse.com.

“I can say that Manny is going to move on to the next fight in the ring, and we’re going to move on to our fight in court. We are going to press forward vigorously against each of the defendants for their defamatory statements against Mr. Pacquiao,” said LA-based lawyer, Dan Petrocelli, who filed the case on behalf of Pacquiao.

“We are going to take all of their depositions under oath, and we will require them to admit that they have no evidence whatsoever to support any of their statements, and if they do have any evidence, they’re going to be forced to disclose it,” said Petrocelli. “Of course, we know that they don’t have any evidence, so we’re expecting that they will have to admit that they lack any evidence on which to base their statements.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=txpa...t&type=lgns

gawin dapat ni pakman tuloy nya ang testing. ng olympic commission tapos tuloy ang demanda. madaming perang mawawala sa kanya dahil sa roid rage issue.

and dapat gawin ni Chicken-floyd, pumayag na sa testing na accepted ng Nevada Sports Commission at ng professional boxing and other professional sports leagues.

He has no right to demand anything different from pacman, kung ayaw niya bahala siya sa buhay niya. CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Irate Mayweather blaming Pacquiao

By Dan Rafael

A day after their fight was declared dead, Floyd Mayweather Jr. said Thursday night that he still wants to fight Manny Pacquiao.

Their tentative March 13 megafight -- which many believe will be the most lucrative fight in boxing history if it happens -- was called off Wednesday night by Top Rank's Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, after mediation failed to resolve their issues over drug testing protocol.

Arum blamed Mayweather for the fight falling apart, but Mayweather came out swinging on Thursday.

"Throughout this whole process I have remained patient but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them," Mayweather said in a statement.

"First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass."

The final issue in the negotiation was about drug testing.

They agreed to unlimited random urine testing, but Mayweather also insisted on random blood testing, even though the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which would oversee the bout at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, requires only urine testing.

Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 KOs) didn't want any blood testing but later relented and agreed to three blood tests: one during the week of the kickoff news conference, which would have taken place next week, one random test to be conducted no later than 30 days before the fight and a final test in his dressing room after the fight. Mayweather (40-0, 25 KOs) would be subject to the same testing procedures.

When they could not come to an agreement, Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions, which represents Mayweather, turned to a mediator, retired judge Daniel Weinstein, who had successfully mediated a series of disputes between Top Rank and Golden Boy in 2007.

But after nine hours in mediation on Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., and further attempts to come to a resolution on Wednesday failed, the fight was pronounced dead by the Pacquiao camp.

The mediation was largely about coming up with a suitable time frame in which to cut off the testing before the fight. Pacquiao moved off his hard-line stance of no testing inside 30 days from the fight by agreeing to 24 days during mediation.

"We agreed to move the drug testing to 24 days under the supervision of the Nevada commission and Mayweather still wouldn't budge," Michael Koncz, Pacquiao's adviser, told ESPN.com from the Philippines on Wednesday night after the fight was declared dead.

The Pacquiao camp blamed Mayweather for his unwillingness to move off his desire for random testing until the fight.

Mayweather disputed that on Thursday.

"Before the mediation, my team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. But it was rejected," Mayweather said. "I am still proposing the 14-day window but he is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30 day cut-off. The truth is he just doesn't want to take the tests.

"In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight."

The drug testing became a major issue when Floyd Mayweather Sr., the father of the fighter, made several public remarks accusing Pacquiao of using performance-enhancing drugs without a shred of proof. Mayweather Jr. later made similar remarks about him using PEDs, even though Pacquiao denies it and has never failed a drug test.

The accusations led Pacquiao to file a defamation lawsuit last week in Nevada U.S. District Court against Mayweather Jr., Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy officials Richard Schaefer and Oscar De La Hoya.

If the welterweight title bout is to be saved, and still go forward on March 13, the camps likely have until Friday or Saturday to work things out and still kick off the promotion as planned early next week in New York.

Dan Rafael covers boxing for ESPN.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah...go tell that to your b*#@% punk ass self may-chicken-weather!!!

Edited by carlitosway_94116