PacMan's Corner

menime

^ hindi naman siya umiwas sa blood test, yan lang ang spin sa media.... nag offer siya ng $10M kung mag fail siya sa blood test mismong sa araw ng laban..... basta yun blood test ay gagawin pagkatapos ng laban hindi bago magsimula..... aabutin din naman ng ilan araw bago makita ang resulta kaya walang kaso yun kung gagawin before or after, saka imposible naman mawala sa katawan yun drugs after 12 rounds.

i believe nagda drugs si pacquiao. kung wala siyang tinatago, then why siya umiiwas? harapin niya ang challenge bilang champion na walang inaatrasan

Ma'am I think you should back read a lil' bit and also check other stuffs all over the net. Pac agreed to be tested 3x randomly, bago ang presscon, 30 days before the fight, and lastly after the fight. I'm no doctor, but i did took funny substances and paid my dues. Chemicals tend to stay in your system for a certain period of t6ime, and we're talking about months or even years. If I were Pacquiao, at kung may tinatago ako, di ako papayag na kunan ako ng blood or kahit urine sample after ng laban ko, Im sure di kakayanin ng buko juice o sterilized milk na malinis ang sistema mo right after the fight.

peace!

Edited by pits_of_jairo
i believe nagda drugs si pacquiao. kung wala siyang tinatago, then why siya umiiwas? harapin niya ang challenge bilang champion na walang inaatrasan

LOL... Alaxan, cafe puro, motolite, SMB, GSM, magnolia, at yung vitamins ng pang sabong na manok.. => steroids....

VitWater you know, pang flush during the fight.....LOL

LIKE A GAME OF CHESS, PACQUIAO PUTS MAYWEATHER IN CHECK

December 27th, 2009 | by Felix Strunk

Like a game of chess, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been making strategic moves throughout the negotiation process to put themselves in the best possible position for their showdown on March 13. Every detail discussed was like a coordinated move and, thus far, Pacquiao has maneuvered brilliantly around the board.

When it came to the gloves, Mayweather wanted the 10-ounce pillows. Pacquiao wanted the 8-ounce puncher’s delight. The final verdict, 8-ounce gloves, scored a piece for Manny as rook took pawn!

When it came to the weight, Mayweather wanted the heavier 154-pound division. Pacquiao wanted to defend his newly acquired 147-pound title. The final verdict, 147 pounds, scored another piece for Manny as bishop took rook!

With Mayweather quickly down to his final few pieces on the board, he tried a desparate move to try to back Pacquiao into a corner. Mayweather demanded that Pacquiao take an unrequired blood test, giving the impression that his recent success might be due to some type of performance-enhancing drug. Pacquiao calmly countered, stated his success was due to his hard work and dedication and then began the process of filing a defamation lawsuit. Another piece picked up by Pacquiao as knight took bishop!

Now, Pacquiao is going in for the attack. His promoter, Bob Arum, has given Mayweather until Tuesday to agree to their final terms for a bout under the jurisdiction of the standard Nevada State Athletic Commission rules. Take it or leave it are Maweather’s only options. Pacquiao picks up another piece when his queen takes knight and puts Mayweather in check.

With the clocking now ticking, it’s Mayweather’s move, but there aren’t very many moves left to make.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakit ba iba ang demand ni Gayweather na testing bukod sa pangkaraniwang testing na ginagawa ng Nevada Athletic Commission? VAKET? Dahil, VHADDDDING-DONG! Kailangan especial, hindi pwede regular. Useless ba ang regular testing? Aba, i-abolish na ang Nevada Commission. Magtayo ng sarili nilang Commission si Gayweather father and son. At dun sila maghari at mag remain undefeated. Wag lang mag-crossover si Mosley. He is not welcome (magaling kasi, baka matalo si jr.)

--------------------

And since the Gayman wants to play this game, if I were Pacman, I'd go ahead and declare it "I will fight any man in 2010 except for the Gayman the ducking queen". Tingnan natin kung sino ang mawawalan. Kaya all the respect to Cotto. He came, he fought his heart out, he gave it his all, NO EXCUSES. He is a real MAN. He came out as a real champion.

PACMAN SHOULD NOT FIGHT GAYWEATHER ANYMORE. If Gayweather wants the fight to push through, he should grovel at Pacman's feet and beg -- like the rest of those champions lining up to get a crack at Pacman. Yang si Malignaggi, the fake champion with powder puffs for fists? He is just trying rile up our champion hoping he can get a crack at him. Good try a s s h o l e , but way too obvious.

Edited by skitz

Sinira na ng kabila ang laban. Below the belt ang paratang eh, kahit pumasa si Pacman sa blood test sira pa rin pangalan niya.

If he PASS the blood test but LOSE the fight, all his previous wins will be under suspicion. His legacy is ruined. Sasabihin nila kaya siya nanalo ay dahil sa steroids, nung pinatigil yun steroids natalo siya.

But if he PASS the test and WINS, the slanderous statements will continue. You can be sure that Floyd Junior, Senior and Uncle Roger will not be a gracious in defeat.

Of course if he FAILS the blood test, he deserves what's coming to him as all cheaters do. It's just that passing the test, while better, is not that much better.

Pacman is willing to undergo any test. That means he is NOT hiding anything. Bakit ngayon lang naging issue ito when Pacman has been fighting the same way all his career even when he was just a malnourished kid from Gen San who can not afford to buy his own breakfast? He has always been the energizer bunny (even when he didn't have the technique). The GAYWEATHERS are to blame. Manny is willing to take any test set by the official governing bodies, but NOT ONE TEST for the Gayweathers. Bakit sila merong personal demand? Sila ba ang commission? t#ang%na nilang duwag na mag-ama. E kung i-demand ni Pacman na everyday, sukatin ang timbang ni Floyd (and have a target weight for each day) to ensure that he makes weight on fight night? Mas rasonable pa ito dahil historically, Floyd has to failed to make weight, di ba? But Manny is not making such demands. Why? Because IT IS NOT REQUIRED by the commission. 24 hours before fight night lang ang requirement.

Any right minded boxing fan will see it for what it is. Floyd's untarnished record is only because HE NEVER FOUGHT THE BIG FIGHTS. He is a scaredy chicken s@%t with a bigmouth, and that is all. PACMAN IS THE POUND FOR POUND BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD. This is what history will remember.

-------

Isama na rin si SOURGRAPING DELAHOYA. Taena, hanggang ngayon hindi niya matanggap na he was beaten by a smaller MUCH better man. His entire career will now be remembered in 8 rounds (dying by a thousand left hands). Kaya hayun, sama sa pag-akusa na nag-droga daw si Pacquiao. Anong evidence nila? Yung BUGBOG NA MUKHA ni GOLDEN BOY! Lol!

Notice nyo the last few fights of Manny (especially the one with DLH), there is an ENTIRE ENTOURAGE of the BADLY BEATEN FIGHTERS by Manny on the opposing corner? Sama-sama ang mga TALUNAN! Bwahahahahaha... buti na lang si Cotto, didn't want to get associated with these LOSERS! DELA HOYA, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FCUKING LOSER!

Edited by skitz
mas professional nga naman si pacman bakit nga ba takot sa olympic test. baka adik talaga at me roid rage. :thumbsupsmiley:

That is NOT the point. It has never been the point. Ang tanong, bakit susunod si Pacquaio sa demands ni Gayweather? Kung ang Boxing Commission ang mag-demand, he has no recourse but to obey. Pero kung mag-amang bading lang ang mag demand, e vhaket? Di pa nagsisimula ang fight, naka puntos na ang mga ogag. Mind games. Manny is better off not fighting this pure excuse of a fighter. Hindi boxing ang alam nitong gawin. Sobra na ang dirty tactics. Hindi sportsmanlike ang conduct.

mas professional nga naman si pacman bakit nga ba takot sa olympic test. baka adik talaga at me roid rage. :thumbsupsmiley:

That is NOT the point. It has never been the point. Ang tanong, bakit susunod si Pacquaio sa demands ni Gayweather? Kung ang Boxing Commission ang mag-demand, he has no recourse but to obey. Pero kung mag-amang bading lang ang mag demand, e vhaket? Di pa nagsisimula ang fight, naka puntos na ang mga ogag. Mind games. Manny is better off not fighting this pure excuse of a fighter. Hindi boxing ang alam nitong gawin. Sobra na ang dirty tactics. Hindi sportsmanlike ang conduct.

Drop na rin sa list yang powder puff queen na Malignaggi na yan dapat, for riding the "steroids issue" with the Gayweathers. Kung may duda sila, wag lumaban. Manigas sila. Lahat ng mga lamyang pretending to be champions, gumawa ng sariling boxing council -- BADAF BOXING ASSOCIATION, at sila sila ang mag sabunutan!

------------

Sugar Shane na lang siguro. He has kept his mouth shut, hasn't he? Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by skitz

gayweather was ensuring his win. kung susundin ang olympic style ng drug testing, ang suspected user will subjected sa madami pang exmination. since pinagbintangan na ng mayweather camp na gumagamit ng steroid si pacman may reason enough na ang USADA na magsagawa ng sangkatutak na exam. madistruct ang preparation ni pacquiao.

Guest megalodon

Mayweather is scared shitless of Pacman. He knows deep in his heart that Manny could knock him out and he couldn't afford to be seen by millions of people getting knocked out. He sidestepped Cotto, Mosley and now Pacquiao. Gayweather talaga. In all probability, Manny will re-arrange his face. Manny's too good and too quick for him.