eh di ilagay na lang sa fight contract na pag napatunayang

positive si manny sa performance-enhancing drug IMMEDIATELY

AFTER THE FIGHT, ibibigay ni manny yung welterweight belt

niya kay Floyd. ibig ko sabihin IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE

FIGHT MISMO, PWEDE NA NILA TURUKAN NG KARAYOM SI

MANNY. tutal alam naman ng lahat ng medical authorities na

after the fight, nandiyan pa sa katawan ng athletes yung

gamot. F A I R E N O U G H.

kahit habang ininterview ng hbo pagkatapos ng laban nila kunan na nila ng dugo. kaso pag duwag dami talagang dahilan. gusto ni floyd bago ang laban. wala namang papayag ng ganun. alam naman natin na hindi sya susunod sa timbang.

Pacquiao Should Just Find Another Opponent and Finally Take Mayweathers to Court If They Insist on Bloody Issue

Published on December 23, 2009 by Ariel Avenasa in Boxing

Unbeaten welterweight Floyd Mayweather Jr. has once again thrown another curve ball at ongoing negotiations for his upcoming megafight against pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao which could very possibly derail the March 13 date between the two boxing superstars.

Paranoid Mayweather insists on Olympic-style drug testing in the spirit of "fair play" while superstitious Pacquiao’s camp cries "harassment".

Another wench has been thrown into the Mayweather-Pacquiao megafight negotiations which puts the March 13 date between the two boxing superstars dangerously close to being called off, if we believe the highly-emotional pronouncements of Top Rank Chairman Bob Arum, due to the insistence of Floyd Mayweather’s camp for both boxers to subject themselves to Olympic-style drug testing in the weeks leading up to the bout.

According to an article by ESPN’s Dan Rafael, Mayweather and his camp insists it is “to ensure fair play and sportsmanship by both fighters”. Top Rank Chairman and Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum cries, “harassment!”.

“We appeased Mayweather by agreeing to a urine analysis at any time, and blood testing before the press conference and after the fight. Mayweather pressed for blood testing even up to the weigh-in. He knew that Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken, and feels that it weakens him. This is just harassment and, to me, just signaled that he didn’t want the fight”, Arum told the Grand Rapids Press.

This has got to be getting on the nerves of Pacquiao. First off, he needs no more validation and doesn’t need Mayweather at this point of his career as much as Mayweather needs him.

For Mayweather to point out that the United States Anti-Doping Agency is synonymous to the highest level of standards in the sport is throwing unfair light at the credibility of the various boxing commissions such as the highly-regarded Nevada State Athletic Commission which licensed most of Mayweather’s and Pacquiao’s championship fights. Does this mean that some of the wins in his undefeated record, which he brags so much about, may have also been accomplished under dubious circumstances as the NSAC and other boxing commissions have been incompetent at finding irregularities all along? We are only talking hypothetical here right? No evidence is required as far as the Mayweathers are concerned anyway.

USADA Executive Director Travis Tygart says that the blood tests can detect things that urine tests can’t, such as human growth hormones, synthetic hemoglobin or blood transfusions which may aid athletes involved in “endurance-type events”. Okay, granting this is true, but how fast do these traces disappear that Mayweather cannot accept blood testing immediately after the fight? Mere minutes after its conclusion and barely an hour after the fight starts if it lasts the full 12 rounds? When Pacquiao has already consented to giving urine samples practically all through the days leading up to the fight 24/7 and he has also acceded to submitting blood samples on three occasions, first before the scheduled kick-off presscon, then 30 days before the fight, and finally immediately after the fight, what more can you ask for? If that’s good enough for the NSAC then I think it should be good enough for both camps. Insisting on anything more is just OC paranoia on the part of Mayweather. What has he got to be afraid of?

“But in a fight of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level. I have already agreed to the testing and it is a shame that he is not willing to do the same. It leaves me with great doubt as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night”, Mayweather was quoted as saying in the same article. What doubt as to the level of fairness is he talking about? They were the ones who first ventured and brought out this ghost of an issue as to Pacquiao using steroids and now they’re the ones being hunted by ghosts which they have created in the first place with their BS. The burden of proof is with them with regards to these allegations and until now they haven’t come forward with any sensible arguments to support their claim. Pacquiao is and should be deemed innocent until proven otherwise.

I have never really bought into those stories saying that Pretty Boy is a coward. I honestly thought he was just a really slick and exceptionally-talented boxer who is an astute businessman at the same time who just happens to be overly protective of his unblemished record. But with these seemingly never-ending issues coming out from their camp in trying to sabotage the fight I would be inclined to reconsider my assessment and jump on the bandwagon of those who believe that he really is a coward in and out of the ring.

Pacquiao is just a superstitious bloke who sticks to what works for him – be it the same take off schedule from LA to Vegas, riding the same vehicle on the way to the venue, staying at the same suite at the Mandalay Bay, hearing mass at scheduled times, or wearing the same rosary to the fight. Since we are on the topic of superstition, what could be more important than the issue of blood, which literally and figuratively is seen as a representation of life itself.

If Pacquiao is not violating any rule within the sport other than Floyd’s primadonna demands then we say, just zip it Floyd. Pacquiao is just not comfortable with his blood being taken too close to the fight. Mayweather just has to respect that and have the faith in the NSAC to do their job with regards to addressing his ghostly worries.

For the record, blood samples were taken from Pacquiao a few days leading into his first fight against Erik Morales in 2005. That was a fight which Pacquiao lost and may have further exacerbated his superstitious belief on the matter.

I think this fight is just too big and too important not to happen in the very near future. But if it doesn’t happen on March 13 then I am for one in saying that Pacquiao should just move on and pick a fight with another opponent. He doesn’t need Mayweather as much as Floyd badly needs him at this point anyway.

Ever since this steroids issue has been postulated by the self-proclaimed greatest trainer of all time, Floyd Mayweather Sr., a few months back it has just snowballed to an absurd proportion that there is no telling how many out there who may be silently buying this purely unsubstantiated and malicious claim.

For all intents and purposes, I think Pacquiao may have only been holding back the itch to take the Mayweathers to court over their allegations since it first came out as he may have been worried that a legal action might jeopardize the all-important showdown that could be made between him and Mayweather. But if the fight would be called off then there should be no more worries as to legal issues possibly sabotaging any fight whatsoever and Pacquiao can finally seek legal action to defend his name and carefully-cultivated reputation.

If the Mayweathers insist on their allegations and ridiculous demands as highlighted by this blood testing issue, we say Pacman should find another opponent for March 13 and once and for all take the Mayweathers to court to settle this pesky steroids issue.

Floyd will k*ll Manny in 4 rounds

asa ka pa!!!!!!!!

manny can pulverize Gayweather anytime!!!!!! eh kaso yung manok mo natakot na!!!!!!!

dami pa condition. bakit kay manny lang niya ginawang kondisyon yun? dati ba ganun din ang kondisyon niya?

ano ba diperensiya ng usual drug testing at yung gusto ni duwag?

atras yag-bols na siya umpisa pa lang!!!!!!

The top 3 pound-for-pound fighters

By Dan Rafael

ESPN.com

Note: Results through Nov. 18.

1 http://espn.go.com/photo/2007/0911/box_ap_pacquiao_65.jpg Manny Pacquiao

Welterweight titlist

Hits: With a dominant 12th-round knockout victory against Miguel Cotto, which gave Pacquiao titles in a record seven divisions, he not only cemented his place as the best in the business, but he also went a long way toward cementing himself as one of the sport's all-time greats. You can talk about the Pacman in the same breath as greats like Henry Armstrong, Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran. He's that good because he has proved it in the ring -- not just talked about it, as some others like to do. And nobody fights with the pure joy and humility that Pacquiao does. He's the star of stars.

Misses: There are none, not with his package of speed, power, skills and entertainment value. He lines 'em up and knocks 'em down. Just look at his last three fights alone: dominant knockouts of Cotto, Ricky Hatton and Oscar De La Hoya.

2 http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2009/0710/box_g_mayweather_65.jpg Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Welterweight

Hits: Mayweather returned from almost two years out of the ring and looked as though he hadn't missed a day in the gym as he battered Juan Manuel Marquez in his Sept. 19 return, knocking him down and pitching a near shutout. With Mayweather safely through that fight (which was never in doubt) and Pacquiao having knocked out Cotto so impressively, the stage is set for the biggest fight that can possibly be made. If it happens, it could break every revenue record there is for a boxing match. It will be a monster.

Misses: In a pathetic attempt to discredit Pacquiao, Mayweather blathers on and on about how Pacquiao isn't undefeated and that he has been knocked out twice, without recognizing that those knockouts came a decade and seven weight classes ago, when Pacquiao hadn't even turned 21. Nor does Mayweather recognize that Pacquiao, who started his career at 106 pounds, is now knocking out prime, elite welterweights -- something Mayweather himself has never done because he has avoided the prime, elite welterweights of his time.

3 http://espn.go.com/photo/2007/0721/box_g_hokins3_65.jpg Bernard Hopkins

Light heavyweight

Hits: Just a month shy of his 45th birthday, Hopkins will return to the ring Dec. 2 to face Enrique Ornelas in order to shake off the rust of what will be a 14-month layoff. It's a good move for Hopkins, who is taking the bout in anticipation of a long-awaited, and signed, rematch with Roy Jones Jr. in the first part of 2010.

Misses: Hopkins and Jones, who has his own fight to deal with against Danny Green in Australia on Dec. 2, both have to win in order for their rematch to come off. When guys take tune-up fights, especially guys in their 40s, you just never know what could happen that could derail the big fight.

Floyd will k*ll Manny in 4 rounds

I know you know better man. I just downloaded a torrent and watched his fight against cotto again and noticed and observed that cotto adopted various styles of diff. boxers. Special mention in the latter part of the fight I'm sure everybody knows who's style cotto adopted and to no avail. And I'm also sure that the power of cotto's punch is almost the same with floyd "paranoid" jr., consider also the ability of our pacman to absorb such power punches plus definitely his speed. Those drug-testing tactics of the other camp is a sign of cowardice. Kung bilib at confident ka sa sarili mo na kayang mong talunin ang kalaban mo di muna maiisip yung mga ganyang bagay, ang usto mo nyan laban na agad.

Loss naman ni jr. kung di matutuloy ang laban nila ni pacman, si pacman malaki pa din ang kikitain kahit sino ang next oponent nya.

My 2 cents.

atras yag-bols na siya umpisa pa lang!!!!!!

tingin ko wala syang yagbols. dami nyang dahilan.

ang nakapila daw na makakalaban ng mas mabilis sa march na laban ni pacquiao ay si yuri foreman at si paullie malignaggi.

si paullie ung isa sa nagsasabing nagdududa din sya sa lakas ni pacman. maganda makatikim din sya ng tunay na sapak ni pacman. saka nya sabihin duda pa sya

Edited by uaeboy25
Don't give Mayweather a chance to walk away from this fight, just agree to the drug test then pulvurize the Gayman.

If Pacman agrees to the drug test lets see what new excuse Mayweather will make. :rolleyes:

Sayang din yung P2 Billion

just hoping this is just to hype the impending matchup. but if it doesn't push through, pacman can always get to choose, who, when and where to fight at a tune of $20million - so that's still P1 Billion. not bad at all.

but here's hoping, matuloy na ang laban para magkaalamanan na. lintek na bading yang gayweather. ang daming palusot!

Pag ayaw maraming dahilan, pag gusto maraming paraan, ganun lang yun. Takot lang talaga si Mayweather because he saw what Manny did to Cotto. Takot lang talaga siya....Pwede naman ang drug testing immediately after the fight. Kung gumamit nga si MAnny ng drug, d naman mawawala agad yun... Tama si Bob Arum. Takot si Mayweather.. period.

o ayan na, payag na si pacman basta yung tests are the ones recognized by the NBA, NFL and all the other major professional leagues. ano naman kaya dahilan ni 'walang yag-bols' na si Floyd, Jr. para hindi pumayag sa laban? the ball is in their hands. baka gusto ni Floyd, Jr. yung tatay niya muna kalabanin ni pacman? itapat nalang kay Aling dionisia yun baka manlambot din tuhod nila. mag-amang walang yag-bols, puro dakdak!!! sila ang dapat mag congressman!!!! walang yag-bols eh!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Don't give Mayweather a chance to walk away from this fight, just agree to the drug test then pulvurize the Gayman.

If Pacman agrees to the drug test lets see what new excuse Mayweather will make. :rolleyes:

Sayang din yung P2 Billion

ang problem ayaw naman talaga lumaban ni gayweather. si mathew hatton ang gusto nyang labanan. pag pumayag si pacman may antidoping test din before the fight. natalo si pacman kay moraes at kasama dun ung pagkuha ng dugo 24 hrs bago ang laban. how about 1hr bago ang laban? naninigurado si mayweather na maraming distruction si pacquiao. at hindi pwede un. ang masakit tulad ni timothy bradley na isa sa pwedeng makalaban ni pacquiao eh nagdedemand narin kay pacquiao ng olympic style na drug testing. ganun nasiraan ng husto si pacquiao. as in naging malaking issue ung hindi nya pagpayag na magpatest 24 before ang laban. kasuhan nya ung mga gayweather na yan. totally para maclear ang name nya. this time maglaban naman sila sa korte.

MANNY PACQUIAO TO SUE FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR

By G. Leon

Moments ago Bob Arum informed Boxingtalk.com that pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao will be filing a lawsuit against Floyd Mayweather Jr, Floyd Mayweather Sr and Golden Boy Promotions CEO for libel and slander. There will be more to follow until then, REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST! 10:53 PM EST

MANNY PACQUIAO TO SUE FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR

By G. Leon

Moments ago Bob Arum informed Boxingtalk.com that pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao will be filing a lawsuit against Floyd Mayweather Jr, Floyd Mayweather Sr and Golden Boy Promotions CEO for libel and slander. There will be more to follow until then, REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST! 10:53 PM EST

ayos to! dahil sa kabadingan ni floyd eto mapapala nya ke manny. lumaban ka na kasi at ng magkaalamanan na!!!!

nakausap ko friend ko from U.S.A. today, majority sa amerika ayaw kay

pacman ewan daw niya kung bakit (sa tingin ko naman DISCRIMINATION)

di kaya masikmura na ang isang true blooded american boxer matalo sa

isang pinoy sa sariling bansa. nakikita nilang malamang matatalo si floyd

this coming march. bukod sa DUWAG siya.

at isa pa, malaking kinalaman daw yung si Mike Koncz (tama ba spelling?)

yung adviser ni manny sa gulo ng negotiation. Si manny lang ang pumulot

kay mike koncz without consulting coach freddie roach na balita ko it's

against freddie's will. baka nag ESPIONAGE lang si koncz sa mga secret

training ni manny.

ang masakit tulad ni timothy bradley na isa sa pwedeng makalaban ni pacquiao eh nagdedemand narin kay pacquiao ng olympic style na drug testing. ganun nasiraan ng husto si pacquiao.

Actually yung manager ni Bradley ang ayaw pero si Bradley ok naman

Heto yung statement niya sa yahoo sports

And Bradley said that’s not his position anyway. He said he hoped the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight was made.

“This whole thing with Pacman and Mayweather is baloney with the steroid and blood testing thing,” Bradley said. “The fans want to see this fight. Everyone wants to see the fight. I want to see it. This is the fight that should be made. But this testing stuff is crazy.

“I’m not worried about Manny Pacquiao. He’s not on steroids. Just because he’s destroying guys, you want to say he’s on steroids? Come on. He’s just that good. He’s been tested how many times and he’s never tested positive. Neither has Mayweather.”

Bradley said he would fight either man if he were given an offer and said he wouldn’t demand tests, as Shaw said he would.

Actually yung manager ni Bradley ang ayaw pero si Bradley ok naman

Heto yung statement niya sa yahoo sports

And Bradley said that’s not his position anyway. He said he hoped the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight was made.

“This whole thing with Pacman and Mayweather is baloney with the steroid and blood testing thing,” Bradley said. “The fans want to see this fight. Everyone wants to see the fight. I want to see it. This is the fight that should be made. But this testing stuff is crazy.

“I’m not worried about Manny Pacquiao. He’s not on steroids. Just because he’s destroying guys, you want to say he’s on steroids? Come on. He’s just that good. He’s been tested how many times and he’s never tested positive. Neither has Mayweather.”

Bradley said he would fight either man if he were given an offer and said he wouldn’t demand tests, as Shaw said he would.

atleast malinaw na hindi sya naniniwala. pero ang nakakaloko dyan nag iwan na ng remark ang mga gayweather na nagsteroid sa pacman. marami sa kano ang nagtataka kung bakit hindi pumayag si pacman magpakuha ng dugo 24 hours bago ang laban. ang totoo naniniwala rin sya sa pamahiin pero sa history hindi sya dapat magpadala sa paikot ng grupo ni gayweather. umiisip sila ng paraan para lituhin ang magandang training regement ng team pacquiao na isa sa pinaka the best na training team sa boxing.

first of, let me just state that i am a pacquiao fan and that i think that the blood test is just a form of harrassment. while i do not believe either of the two fighters are on dope. on the assumption that one is... blood test after the fight is unacceptable since boxing is a dangerous sport. what good would a test do after a boxer has been badly pummeled. maybe a compromise is possible. 3 days before the fight perhaps?

ngaun pumtok nsa mgamukha ng GBB at team gayweather ang kalokohan nila na imanipula ang lahat.

ARUM DELIGHTED THAT PACQUIAO IS STANDING UP LIKE A CHAMPION OUTSIDE THE RING

By Ronnie Nathanielsz

PhilBoxing.com

Fri, 25 Dec 2009

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum wholeheartedly supports pound-for-king Manny Pacquiao’s decision to sue Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Floyd Mayweather Sr and his son, undefeated former pound-for-pound No.1 Floyd Mayweather Jr for libel, slander and defamation.

In an overseas telephone conversation with www.insidesports.ph, Standard Today and Viva Sports, Arum said “I am so delighted that he’s standing up outside the ring like a man just like he does in the ring.”

Arum who has been livid over the demands of the Mayweather camp and the allegations made against Pacquiao said "We are not going to accede to this drug testing by this organization of idiots that handle the drug testing for the amateur kids." Arum had suggested during the impasse that the agency that does the drug-tests for professional sports such as the NBA, the NFL and Major League Baseball be allowed to handle the tests but that was turned down by Schaefer and Mayweather.

Pacquiao had earlier indicated to us that he didn’t wish to dignify the statements made by Mayweather Sr and Schaefer and give them the publicity and attention they were looking for. However, in a statement attributed to him, Pacquiao now says enough is enough and that his character and person have been questioned, maligned, damaged and tarnished by baseless and false accusations and he has instructed Arum and his own lawyers to file a lawsuit against those who have accused him of taking performance-enhancing drugs without a shred of evidence.

The founding secretary general of the World Boxing Council, eminent lawyer-sportsman Rudy Salud said “I’ve been waiting for them (Pacquiao and Arum) to do that. They have all the right to do that and they will win that case. They cannot deny the statements in which they have accused Pacquiao without any evidence. They are caught. No way for them to get out of that.”

Salud said “now they have to prove their accusations and cannot force him to undergo any test to prove his innocence under any specific system because of the presumption of innocence.” Salud added that in court Pacquiao “can prove that by way of the drug tests conducted by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which they can present as evidence, that he has been tested so many times and found to be clean of any drugs.”

In a statement issued Christmas morning in the Philippines, Pacquiao was quoted as saying “enough is enough. These people think it’s a joke and a right to accuse someone wrongly of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. I have tried to just brush it off as a mere pre-fight ploy but I think they have gone overboard.”

“I have instructed my promoter, Bob Arum, head of Top Rank Inc., to help me out in the filing of the case as soon as possible because I have had people coming over to me now asking if I really take performance-enhancing drugs and I have cheated my way into becoming the No. 1 boxer in the world.”

www.insidesports.ph, Standard Today and Viva Sports learned that all options would be studied by the top-notch lawyers to be retained by Arum and Pacquiao and that libel, slander and defamation suits are expected to be filed against those who made the statements on TV and in several newspapers and internet sites.

Pacquiao was named “Fighter of the Year” by the prestigious Sports Illustrated, was also chosen “Fighter of the Year” twice before and is a cinch to win the award for 2009. He was the first Filipino boxer to appear on the cover of Time Magazine. He has won every conceivable award in the sport and has been acknowledged as the “Hero of Asia” for his achievements in the ring, his humility, his generous assistance to the poor and his concern for his countrymen as well as his help in promoting the careers of other promising Filipino boxers and the unsubstantiated allegations made against him have incensed millions of his countrymen to whom he is a national hero.

Mayweather Sr, in an interview prior to his son’s fight against Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas told Dyan Castillejo of ABS-CBN that Pacquiao was on some performance-enhancing drug, started the effort to undermine the character of the pound-for-pound king who has been credited for virtually saving the sport of boxing and to question his achievements in the ring.

This week, Mayweather and Golden Boy Promotions indicated that Mayweather won’t fight Pacquiao unless he took an Olympic-style drug-testing program handled by the US Anti Doping Agency or USADA. Pacquiao and Arum agreed to be tested one day before the kickoff press conference, 30 days before the fight and immediately after the fight in the dressing room stressing that if he was taking drugs it would surely come out. But Mayweathers handlers insisted on having it their way and Arum, as a way of saving the fight, agreed to have Pacquiao tested by the agency that tests NBA, NFL and MBL players but that too was turned down prompting Arum, Pacquiao, celebrated trainer Freddie Roach and conditioning expert Alex Ariza to claim that Mayweather was looking for a way out because he was scared of Pacquiao who was ready to give him, as Ariza said, “the beating of his life.”

Pacquiao, in his statement reiterated what he’s said before, “I maintain and assure everyone that I have not used any form or kind of steroids and that my way to the top is a result of hard work, hard work, hard work and a lot of blood spilled from my past battles in the ring, not outside of it.”

Pacquiao, supported by Arum, Roach and Ariza stated “I have no idea what steroids look like and my fear in God has kept me safe and victorious through all these years.”

In a direct challenge to Mayweather Jr Pacquiao said “don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring.”

Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz confirmed to us that Pacquiao, has been contemplating on filing a case against Mayweather Sr. even before the start of his Nov. 14 fight with Miguel Angel Cotto. He said then that he “ did not sue because he did not want to get distracted during that time” because as Pacquiao himself said he was preparing for one of the toughest fights of his career.

The statement which was initially released on philboxing.com quoted Pacquiao as saying “Pretty Boy Floyd, face me instead on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or in press releases written for you by people who don’t even know me. Face me in a fight where I get to punch back. You and your cohorts have accused me of using performance-enhancing drugs. Now, I say, the burden of proof should now come from you, not me,” said Pacquiao, the only seven-time, seven-weight division champion in the history of the boxing.

Koncz told us that Pacquiao is not against any form of drug testing mandated by any state athletic sports commission and in fact supports the effort to keep all athletic disciplines free of drugs because athletes are role models for the youth. It was noted that Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer has often maintained that Pacquiao has been tested before and after every fight in Las Vegas and had been found free of any performance enhancing drugs or steroids.

Pacquiao’s statement concluded “These people think they are doing the sport a great service. They are not To Floyd, despite all these accusations, may your Christmas be merry and I will see you in court, soon, too.”

let Nevada State Athletic Commission do the talking for the whole world

to see, read and hear kahit di dumaan sa court, gastos at abala din lang naman

kasi yung makakarating pa sa korte yung planong iakyat na kaso.

mas makakatipid sa gastos at sobrang abala ang pacman camp kung

mag cooperate ang Nevada State. otherwise, kung di kakampi ng

totohanan ang Nevada State kay Manny, buti pa either humanap na

lang siya ng ibang kalaban or mas maigi mag retiro na lang siya which

i don't think so it'll happen, maliwanag na sinabi ng Nevada State

na kada laban ni Manny, always negative siya sa steroids hanggang

kay cotto. LET NEVADA STATE DO ALL THE TALKING.

at isa pa, kung ayaw talaga ni mayweather, wag nang pilitin pa.

just move on na lang.

Edited by john2004

it crossed my mind that the gayweather camp will balk at the last minute and agree to a compromise with the pacman camp re: the blood testing. to the gayweather camp, i believe they have shaken the mind of pacman and have succeeded in this psychological warfare. DYAN MAGALING SI MAYWEATHER, PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH HIS OPPONENT.

i can't believe that this will die down just like that and there goes the $40 million paycheck for each fighter. it ain't over til it's O-V-E-R.