PacMan's Corner

menime

Eto ang lyrics ng Samtayms Wen We Tats concert ni pacquiao. Dedicated to Gayweather

They asked you if you'll fight me

And you choked on your reply

I'd rather Arum deal with you

Than mislead you with a lie

And who am I to judge you,

On what you say or do

The fans are now beginning

To see the real you...

And someday when we tats

My LEFT will be too much

That you have to close your eyes

Where do you hide?

I wanna pound you til you're white

'Til your face breaks down and cry

I wanna beat you

'Til you dream and say, goodnight.

You think you are a strategist

That you can insult my pride

But through your insecurities

You're ZERO loss seemed right

You're just another fighter

So far from what is true

An overrated boxer

Who never gives his due

And someday when we tats

My RIGHT will be too much

Where do you hide?

I wanna beat you

At times I'd like to break you

And drive you to your knees

The fans would like to watch you

And see your first defeat

Your huggers understand you

And we know how hard they try

I've watched your Dad protect you

And your Uncle loves to smile

My coach thinks your a loser

Still searching for a break

You think your odds are better

But then the public bets AGAINST!

And someday when we tats

My SPEED will be too much

Where can you hide?

I wanna beat you

'Til you dream and say, goodniiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt!

IDOL TALAGA...... whadya expect, the guys rich, athletic, can last 12 rounds, and pog....... RICH..... ofcourse girls are gonna be lining up to get their share.... IMHO.... KA-INGGIT NAMAN :thumbsupsmiley:

i watched the vid over and over..walang soild proof na si krista ranillo nga yung nakasakay.

i also believe gimik lang to hype up their movie..otherwise pupunta pa ba si jinkee sa US para dun mag iiyak? hehe

This recent fiasco about Manny Pacquiao and krista Ranillo only shows what kind of a person the pacman is. He is nothing but a hypocrite bastard!!! His answer about the issue such as "crab mentality" and his "accomplishments" showed his true color!!! pweh!!! I will wait for the day to come that jinky will file an annulment case against him, take half of his loot and then elope with Freddie Roach ...it should have been the Pacman instead of Z Gorres :thumbsdownsmiley:

a very good read. link

HAIL MANNY, FULL OF GRACE

Boxing is a character sport first and a skills sport second. Manny’s character was formed in a background that is ideal for a fighter –a background set in the kind of third world poverty that Americans have not known for seventy years, but a background known to spawn fighters in back alleys amid broken bottles and broken dreams. Manny ran away from home at fourteen to spare his mother one more mouth to feed. He exchanged real poverty for worse poverty –in an act of sacrifice. This fighter has not only suffered, he also understood and embraced self-denial at early adolescence.

Unlike most of the guys here, I'm not gonna bash PBF because he is a really good fighter. Instead I'd like you guys to know that a match between PBF and Pacman would be an epic fight. You can see one who is very hard to hit and someone who can hit you without knowing where it came from. Technique vs. Power. Talent vs. Talent. I hope this becomes a trilogy!

This recent fiasco about Manny Pacquiao and krista Ranillo only shows what kind of a person the pacman is. He is nothing but a hypocrite bastard!!! His answer about the issue such as "crab mentality" and his "accomplishments" showed his true color!!! pweh!!! I will wait for the day to come that jinky will file an annulment case against him, take half of his loot and then elope with Freddie Roach ...it should have been the Pacman instead of Z Gorres :thumbsdownsmiley:

Si Idol Hayden Kho na yata ang trainer ni Manny Pacquiao ngayon :thumbsupsmiley:

i watched the vid over and over..walang soild proof na si krista ranillo nga yung nakasakay.

i also believe gimik lang to hype up their movie..otherwise pupunta pa ba si jinkee sa US para dun mag iiyak? hehe

<_< Pacman gifted the chick with a resto in L.A. Ranillo family in financial bind. The mom is a great cook doing small catering business in Manila. Lends credence

to the story. Manny has not denied it categorically. Mapapahiya ng todo si pogi.

Its all SHOWBIZNEZZ, mga utols. :thumbsupsmiley: Pinagtatawanan lang tayo ng mag asawang yan. pati si Dionisia nakikisawsaw sa publicity.

Eto ang lyrics ng Samtayms Wen We Tats concert ni pacquiao. Dedicated to Gayweather

They asked you if you'll fight me

And you choked on your reply

I'd rather Arum deal with you

Than mislead you with a lie

And who am I to judge you,

On what you say or do

The fans are now beginning

To see the real you...

And someday when we tats

My LEFT will be too much

Where do you hide?

I wanna beat you

You think you are a strategist

That you can insult my pride

But through your insecurities

You're ZERO loss seemed right

You're just another fighter

So far from what is true

An overrated boxer

Who never gives his due

And someday when we tats

My RIGHT will be too much

Where do you hide?

I wanna beat you

At times I'd like to break you

And drive you to your knees

The fans would like to watch you

And see your first defeat

Your huggers understand you

And we know how hard they try

I've watched your Dad protect you

And your Uncle loves to smile

My coach thinks your a loser

Still searching for a break

You think your odds are better

But then the public bets AGAINST!

And someday when we tats

My SPEED will be too much

Where can you hide?

I wanna beat you

'Til you dream and say, goodniiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt!

great composition bro.. like it

Saw the vid on youtube...pwedeng si Krista. pwede ding hindi. at ano naman masama kung me chick na kasama si Pacman sa kotse niya? :lol: unless they're caught smooching inside the car :lol: Jinkee doesn't have to worry. Siya pa din reyna ni Manny :lol:

Well, nasabi na niyo lahat eh. Pacman impressed Mosley and even Floyd's old man (a bit, tinatago ang pride eh :lol:) am sure Floyd is impressed by Manny but he's not showing it.... and he'll salivate for that mega-fight if he's really in it for the money.

Honga pala, mamya na ba uwi ni Manny? me mga nakadisplay sa Buendia kasi na "Pacquiao - motorcade route" eh....

Naku dalaw na naman si Pacman sa Malacanang at ke GMA. Sawa na siguro siya pumunta dun :lol: pagbigyan mo na Manny, huling dalaw mo na sa Malacanang na si GMA ang pangulo :lol: sa May ka na ulet lumaban para iba na presidente :lol:

di raw kasi adventurous si jinkee. unlike krista who is all game!

cue in that katy perry song!

http://mochauson.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/9-a-small.jpg

<_< Pacman gifted the chick with a resto in L.A. Ranillo family in financial bind. The mom is a great cook doing small catering business in Manila. Lends credence

to the story. Manny has not denied it categorically. Mapapahiya ng todo si pogi.

just like mayweather, it would be very hard for jinkee to walk away from all that money.

wala naman sila pre-nup eh, wala syang makukuha ni singko.

i think jinkee stands to get 50% as the legal wife in case of annulment because everything manny acquires after the wedding is considered conjugal property.

kung may pre nup sila, it only refers to manny's wealth prior to the marriage e kaso he accummulated his billions after the marriage so jinky is very lucky.

i stand corrected then. :upside:

but if i was manny and i had those gazillion pesos, its would be very easy to spin it the other way around.

make it look like that jinkee is the one who has the issue of infidelity or anything to make her look bad.

Edited by bubuy
i think jinkee stands to get 50% as the legal wife in case of annulment because everything manny acquires after the wedding is considered conjugal property.

kung may pre nup sila, it only refers to manny's wealth prior to the marriage e kaso he accummulated his billions after the marriage so jinky is very lucky.

hehehe... just like your call sign..... kaya nga panay amo ni pacman sa misa..... :cry:

Edited by rldelrosario