PacMan's Corner

menime

boxing historians already explained why rocky marciano "the unbeaten heavy weight champion" cannot beat henry armstrong and sugar ray robinson, and now bert randolf sugars already explained why manny pacquiao is far better than floyd.

BERT SUGARS: PACQUIAO IS A SURE LIST OF TOP 20 BEST BOXERS EVER

para sakin, pacman is the best, a guy who are not afraid to fight a big guy. never make excuses. has a fast hand, not a fast mouth. i feel so sorry to all mayweather fans, actions speaks at a too much impact in a boxing record.

From HBO Boxing site

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs088.snc3/15539_171491756403_617081403_2927742_4852576_n.jpg

Wonderful :thumbsupsmiley:

Feints lang ang katapat ni Floyd Mayweather (or any counterpuncher).

Edited by Merc
but in a post fight interview, pacman said that the welterweight division would be his last. 154 lbs is already too heavy for him. he's got nothing to prove anymore anyway.

True pero initially pumayag din sya na non title fight yung kay Cotto until nalaman niya na pwede siyang mag record.

People change their mind.

He does not need to weight 154, 148* lang ok na, there is very little chance that he'll lose to Yuri Foreman. Paglalaruan lang ni Manny ito.

Mayweather is the fight that should be made though! Although, we all know that he will just run and will not slug it out :lol:

*148 to 154 ang Super Welterweight and he was 149 during fight night

Edited by jerzz
True pero initially pumayag din sya na non title fight yung kay Cotto until nalaman niya na pwede siyang mag record.

People change their mind.

He does not need to weight 154, 148* lang ok na, there is very little chance that he'll lose to Yuri Foreman. Paglalaruan lang ni Manny ito.

Mayweather is the fight that should be made though! Although, we all know that he will just run and will not slug it out :lol:

*148 to 154 ang Super Welterweight and he was 149 during fight night

just to add. even bert sugar speak kung sino ang best boxer of this decade its manny pacquiao, he never speak the name of floyd mayweather sa una kong posted links. he never said na dapat maglaban si pacquiao at floyd para magkaalaman na. dahil tanggap na ng ilang boxer historians na si pacquiao ang the best. marami ng nameet at napanood na laban si bert sugar ung mga tangang na boxing analys lang na maka floyd ang nag iisip na mas magaling si floyd. marahil nagsimula din sa mas magaan na timbang si floyd at lumalaban sa mas mabigat sa lightweight. subalit iba si pacman, lumalaban sa mga taong kahit mas malaki sa kanya. nag start ang speculation na overrated boxer si floyd ng iaannounce nya na labanan si marquez sa araw ng laban ni pacquiao. alot of people know that effect. after the hatton pacquiao fight. walang magawa si pacquiao kundi labanan si cotto na mas malaki sa kanya. habang si floyd nilabanan ang taong halos 10lbs ang pagitan nila na si marquez. in short, maaring magaling si floyd pero pacquiao is way better than floyd.

this year kung hindi lang nabuking na may plaster of paris ang kamay ni margarito at natalo sya ka mosley si margarito dapat ang lalabanan ni pacquiao. last year pa kinakasa ang laban nila. nagkataon lang na nanalo si cotto kay clottey at nagtalo si margarito. pacquiao must look for bigger man who has a title, iwan na lang nya na nagdadadakdak si floyd afterall wala namang maniwala sa kanya.

sa ilang fight fans pacquiao ist very clear

post-103900-1258464270.jpg

Edited by uaeboy25

if the pacquiao-floyd won't push through because of money disagreements, then pacman might as well consider the superwelterweight. who knows. this just might be a walk in the park for manny. if nobody has done what he has accomplished ie 7 titles in 7 weight divisions, what more if 8??? he will be undisputably the best boxer of all time, even better than henry armstrong.

manny is indeed a "career killer".

(pero kung kay paul williams lalaban si manny pwede kaya?)

Williams gave up his WBO superwelterweight belt in order to challenge Winky Wright in middleweight. He beat Wright convincingly.

Kung si Williams pa sana ang champion at talunin ito ni Manny for his 8th belt, he will be consider a God.

Williams at 6'2 might be too much for Manny though.

If Manny wants an 8th belt, Yuri Foreman's is there for the taking, leave Williams alone.

if the pacquiao-floyd won't push through because of money disagreements, then pacman might as well consider the superwelterweight. who knows. this just might be a walk in the park for manny. if nobody has done what he has accomplished ie 7 titles in 7 weight divisions, what more if 8??? he will be undisputably the best boxer of all time, even better than henry armstrong.

ang delikado lang is going up another weight class yung mga kalaban baka 4-6 inches taller than pacman. patay tayo dyan ang besides baka bumagal na si manny pag umangat pa ng timbang.

ako dun ako sa pagmamakaawa ni aling dionisia. tama na. nothing else to prove. get out holding 7 titles. mahirap na pantayan yan.

ako dun ako sa pagmamakaawa ni aling dionisia. tama na. nothing else to prove. get out holding 7 titles. mahirap na pantayan yan.

I agree... except one last fight. PBF. Manny (and PBF) will regret this if they never meet on the ring in the primes of their careers.

One thing though, 60-40 in favor of MANNY (purse split). Take it or leave it. Manny is the MONEY!

"I want Mayweather right now. I wanted him first the whole time. I mean, let's face it, that's the fight the whole world wants to see; the fight I want to see. I think he's the easiest fight of the three. He's not that big. He's not that strong. He breaks down quickly. He's been off for two years. You know, at 135 and 140, he might have been great, but at 47 and 54, I don't see the greatness...I think Manny will knock him out," stated world-renowned trainer Freddie Roach as he talked more about a potential clash between Pacquiao and Mayweather and much more. Check it out!

Pero maganda siguro makita ang Pacuiaqo vs Mayweather.. dami sinasabi ni floyd about pacman eh! Idaan na toh sa boxing ring mehN!

Edited by spidurrman23

and if this much-awaited bout push through, rumor has it that the venue for this historic event will be held at the Yankee Stadium.

:rolleyes:

"I want Mayweather right now. I wanted him first the whole time. I mean, let's face it, that's the fight the whole world wants to see; the fight I want to see. I think he's the easiest fight of the three. He's not that big. He's not that strong. He breaks down quickly. He's been off for two years. You know, at 135 and 140, he might have been great, but at 47 and 54, I don't see the greatness...I think Manny will knock him out," stated world-renowned trainer Freddie Roach as he talked more about a potential clash between Pacquiao and Mayweather and much more. Check it out!

Pero maganda siguro makita ang Pacuiaqo vs Mayweather.. dami sinasabi ni floyd about pacman eh! Idaan na toh sa boxing ring mehN!