PacMan's Corner

menime

pacman is choosing another almost over the hill fighter in Cotto......with the announcement of chiongbian family that they field a family member for a seat in congress against Pacquiao, i am hoping that he will be a loser in both fields :thumbsupsmiley:

Boy, am I glad you are not running Pacman's career. If it were up to you, you'd probably ask Pacman to baloon up to heavyweight and take on the Klitschko brothers one after the other in one night! Of course Pacman's manager would choose a fighter that Pacman can possibly beat. Alangan naman ilaban kay Godzilla, for the challenge of it. Lol! And mind you, Cotto is no pushover. He is younger, bigger, and Pacman will be fighting him in his natural weight category. Nothing is guaranteed. Ano pa ang gusto mo? Itali ni Pacman isang kamay niya sa likod?

BTW, how much of a loserly life do you need to have to find happiness in the failures of others?

Boy, am I glad you are not running Pacman's career. If it were up to you, you'd probably ask Pacman to baloon up to heavyweight and take on the Klitschko brothers one after the other in one night! Of course Pacman's manager would choose a fighter that Pacman can possibly beat. Alangan naman ilaban kay Godzilla, for the challenge of it. Lol! And mind you, Cotto is no pushover. He is younger, bigger, and Pacman will be fighting him in his natural weight category. Nothing is guaranteed. Ano pa ang gusto mo? Itali ni Pacman isang kamay niya sa likod?

BTW, how much of a loserly life do you need to have to find happiness in the failures of others?

good point there. if pacman squeezed past cotto, what else will the critics and losers say to pacman? i think cotto is for real. so good luck to pacman!

good point there. if pacman squeezed past cotto, what else will the critics and losers say to pacman? i think cotto is for real. so good luck to pacman!

thats true..cotton is for real, so is hatton, but i really want to see gay weather knockout!!! i hope pacman will not push thru politics, or sana matalo siya ulit sa election, ibuhos galit kay gay weather..and pulbusin....

I really don't care for Manny's political plans. But yes, I am willing to bet the PBF vs. MP fight WILL HAPPEN! That is, if both fighters win in their next fight. There is simply too much money in it. Pero ok lang na medyo pakipot ang dating ni Manny sa negotiations. Para lalong tumaas presyo nya! :D

Pac still got about 3-4 years left in him. He still has a lot of fighters to face before he retires. I hope he loses the election so he can continue fighting. He has the opportunity to become the greatest fighter of all time. It's too soon to go into politics.

Huwag mo na pansinin yan si solicitor, he does not know s@%t about the sport itself. Most of all he is soooooo bitter that other people succeed further than he does, so all he can do is watch and criticize this people.

But I agree, cotto is no pushover, he may not be as popular as pacquiao is, but definetly one of the (or perhaps the) best welterweights out there today. Isa pa rarely does someone become a champion by beating previous champions who are still in their prime. When camcho lost to chaver sr., camacho was already past his prime. When Chavez Sr. Lost to de la hoya, Chavez Sr. was past his prime. When de la hoya lost to Mayweather, de la hoya past his prime. Every great champion is defeated when they are past their primes, this includes Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson, and even Muhammad Ali. But the fighters who were able to beat this 3, did not have the longevity their adversaries had. Thats what its all about longevity.

It can be argued that pacquiao beat morales when morales was already washed out. But remember during El terrible's hall of fame career he only managed to be champion in three weight divisions. Manny won championships in 5, 6 if you include the victory over barrera. Plus Marquez is arguably still in his prime when they squared off for a second time, and hatton was undefeated at 140. Manny has been cruising from one division after the other and he keeps whacking guys out.

totoong APPROACHING all time greats status pa lang si manny,

"approaching" - hindi pa talaga formally atg, ..........

napansin ko wala pa mukha ni manny sa cover (box) ng

FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 BOXING VIDEO GAME (EA SPORTS)

available XBOX 360 & PS3. si tyson & ali ang nasa cover

pero included si manny sa game.

siguro para malagay si manny sa cover ng video game,

kelangan na muna niya matalo yung 3 pang natitirang

hindi pa niya nakakalaban.

^^ I believe that has something to do with royalty. Alam mo naman sa tate, you can not just use someone's face to advertise something without PAYING FOR IT! Manny is the most sellable boxing commodity at the moment. So his face not being on the box of that game must have something to do with royalties (I have no first-hand knowledge -- just speculating).

Edited by skitz
^^ I believe that has something to do with royalty. Alam mo naman sa tate, you can not just use someone's face to advertise something without PAYING FOR IT! Manny is the most sellable boxing commodity at the moment. So his face not being on the box of that game must have something to do with royalties (I have no first-hand knowledge -- just speculating).

siguro nga, pero baka hindi rin naman, kasi kung totoong royalty ang reason,

kahit kelan barado na si manny.

a fight with cotto would help pacquioa to have another race of fan based thats in the form of puerto rican's, much like what happened when he fought the mexican greats.

It's in the business side paren kaya they choose to negsotiste on cotto plud the fact na under sya ksy Uncle bob.

and you'll always read in on the net, na si cotto ang safest fighter aside from mosley, which is di ren PPV attraction.

pacman can definetly match well with cotto, based on his last fight with clottey, which he choose to play safe at latter part of the fight and hope to win by decision.

but surely cotto still has the power to give pacman a little thing to woory about but heads on pacman can outclassed cotto in any given day, mabe even boxing fans from puerto rico can agree on that.

haha!..

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Darchinyan wanted to rally among weight classes daw, and eventually earn a fight with Manny Pacquiao. Hahahahahaha! Nagpapatawa ba itong gagong armenian na ito? Kung si Donaire nga, pinauwi siya ng nakastrecher pano pa kaya kung si pacquaio? hahahahahaha! Pacquiao would smash this guys chin like a hammer shattering a light bulb. Iganti na lang yung pagkatalo nya kay donaire kung kaya nya! At kung maiganti nya man, huwag nya na pangarapin si pacquiao, at baka manghiram siya ng mukha sa aso pagkatapos.

Akala ko si Valero lang ang ambisyoso, ito din pala. Buti nga natalo nung lumaban sa bantamweight hahaha!

Was able to read Recah Trinidad's column yesterday, May point sya when he said that it might not be wise to drain Cotto to 143lbs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Manny, but i think there'll be no Glory in beating a dehydrated boxer gaano man sya kagaling. I guess the 145lbs Catchweight is ideal na. i don't want Manny to win hands down, For me, mas maganda kung may thrill, yung mas hirap sya ng konti para mas matamis ang panalo at syempre walang masabi ang mga critics na easy win na naman yun. Just my two cents.. :goatee:

Was able to read Recah Trinidad's column yesterday, May point sya when he said that it might not be wise to drain Cotto to 143lbs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Manny, but i think there'll be no Glory in beating a dehydrated boxer gaano man sya kagaling. I guess the 145lbs Catchweight is ideal na. i don't want Manny to win hands down, For me, mas maganda kung may thrill, yung mas hirap sya ng konti para mas matamis ang panalo at syempre walang masabi ang mga critics na easy win na naman yun. Just my two cents.. :goatee:

Yeah I agree with this one. Manny can take him at 145, they just want to make sure and I think that it would be a crappy fight. Well on the other hand, Mosley still pursuing the fight.

Same here bro. Para matalo ni Manny s Cotto, wala na ring alibi pa. :D