• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Masyadong mabilis at magalaw si manny para kay mayweather. Mayweather is more of a counter puncher not an offensive boxer. From that Zab Judah fight, we saw that he has difficulty dealing with south. Actually Zab was winning the round, till in the laster rounds he started gassing out and losing his composure and rhytm. Pero kung titignan nyo yung laban na yun, Zab had the better hand speed, at lumulusot yung mga suntok nya. Isa pa nangigil kasi siya masyado sa laban na yun. In fact dapat nakascore siya ng kncokdown sa laban na yun, because floyds glove touched the canvass.

Kay De la Hoya naman, he really should have won that fight, he was the one who was in control of the tempo and aggression. Ang problema, he lacked power to hurt floyd, at mas madami naipatamang suntok si floyd.

Now Imagine if Zab had the power speed acuracy and upperbody movement that manny has. Imagine kung maganda conditioning ni manny at maliksi siya trough out round 12. Mahihirapan si PBF na hulihin si pacquiao, because he is just defense. Dapat lang composed si manny at huwag mangigil, because surely floyd will do nothing but run away from him the whole time to wait for manny to make a mistake.

Come to think of it, talaga namang floyd really tries to be smart. He picks opponents he can easily beat, and he knows when he retires people will forget he ducked cotto, or that rematch with de la hoya, or manny pacquiao. People will only remember that he was pound for pound king and was never beaten

Mukhang mapapasubo na si Pacquiao kay Mosley.

Lahat yata ng terms ni Pac ok na kay Mosley 60/40 at may mga report na pati na yung 142lbs.

-----------------------------------------------

Mayweather is pricing himself out of the fight and who knows he might lose to JMM.

Cotto seems not interested to fight below 145.

Clottey if he wins is still an unknown fighter.

Michael Katsidis & Edwin Valero has not accomplish much and will not generate much money.

Antonio Margarito has no license.

Mukhang mapapasubo na si Pacquiao kay Mosley.

Lahat yata ng terms ni Pac ok na kay Mosley 60/40 at may mga report na pati na yung 142lbs.

-----------------------------------------------

Pwede na din ito, at 142 medyo hirap na si moseley, kasi 160 na yung natural weight nya eh. So this would mean he has to reduce muscles, hence will in effect reduce his power. But Manny should not underestimate mosely, he is heavy handed and is very accurate with his punches

Mayweather is pricing himself out of the fight and who knows he might lose to JMM.

Me balita nga na mayweather might take on somebody that is completely unknown. He would do whatever it takes to protect his immaculate record. He is afraid of fighting guys who can fight back

Cotto seems not interested to fight below 145.

kung 145 at si cotto, pwede na din ito. Remember Manny wasted de la hoya at 147.

Clottey if he wins is still an unknown fighter.

Michael Katsidis & Edwin Valero has not accomplish much and will not generate much money.

Walang perang kikitain mga laban na ito. Mas kilala pa si Humberto Sotto sa mga ito. Isa pa kung si Valero lalaban kay pacquiao, baka mapatay lang si valero. Me crack na ito sa bungo.

Antonio Margarito has no license.

Forget this guy, he is already finished. This guy proved to be a big fraud (aside from crispy floyd chicken), when Mosely shattered his Iron Jaw myth. If he intented to cheat on that fight with mosely, I think he did that also in his previous fights. Halatang halata na takot si Margarito kay mosely nung naglaban sila. Palibahasa wala siyang psychological advantage

Margarito wants to fight PACMAN? Nasobrahan siguro lakas ng suntok ni Mosley dito. LOSERS do not get a crack at the champion. Manalo muna ulit siya. Prove himself with lesser foes. Build his reputation again (though I doubt he can do that). He is forever marked now as MARGA-CHEAT-O. Even his victory over Cotto is now questionable.

Pareng skitz, san mo naman nasagap balita na yan, hahaha. I dont know if Im pissed of margarito because he turned out to be a fraud, or because natalo ako sa pustahan, oh well a bit of both I guess.

Margarito is finished from boxing, hindi siya pwede lumaban sa US where the money is, and why would pacquiao fight in another location where there is no money?

Google mo pre ang keywords na Margarito + cheat, daming usap-usapan sa boxing circles about steroid use and illegal wraps. So dapat undefeated pa rin si Cotto kung totoo ito. Why would Manny fight someone who is not only a loser but also has a bad reputation? Margarito must be high or suffering from brain damage.

Google mo pre ang keywords na Margarito + cheat, daming usap-usapan sa boxing circles about steroid use and illegal wraps. So dapat undefeated pa rin si Cotto kung totoo ito. Why would Manny fight someone who is not only a loser but also has a bad reputation? Margarito must be high or suffering from brain damage.

Well yeah, kasi nga kahit nga yung isang sparring partner nya testified that during sessions, margaritos gloves were unusually hard. Tsaka even a half wit moron will not buy his story, that he had no knowledge about what was being placed in his hands. Your a three time titlist, your hands are your best assests, and you dont watch them as they are being wrapped? thats plain BS.

Well you gotta admire cotto though, because he opted not to bitch about it. Kung tutuusin dapat ideclare din na no contest yung laban na yun. But he opted not to make excuses na lang. Thats what great fighters are about, they are gracious when they win, and equally gracious when they lose. Unlike marquez na ayaw tangapin pagkatalo nya. Manny never cheated, he fought that fight clean. The fight was close and yes the decision could have went in the favor of marquez, but I dont think pacquiao would have bitched that way about it. Besides, marquez lost for a reason, and that was because he fought less aggressively in both fights. I mean aggression if a factor in scoring pro boxing.

"I never thought of losing, but now that I have the only thing I need is to lose properly".

-Muhammad Ali

Pareng skitz, san mo naman nasagap balita na yan, hahaha. I dont know if Im pissed of margarito because he turned out to be a fraud, or because natalo ako sa pustahan, oh well a bit of both I guess.

Margarito is finished from boxing, hindi siya pwede lumaban sa US where the money is, and why would pacquiao fight in another location where there is no money?

Margarita should join women's boxing. :lol:

Matagal na yang issue kay Margarito. Nagstart yan nung January match kung saan natalo siya kay Mosley. Tapos nung March nadiscover na yung substance na nakita sa wraps niya ay may elements na makakagawa ng Plaster of Paris. Actually both sides have a case to point out naman pero in the end yung sitwasyon was not good for the sport of boxing.

Matagal na yang issue kay Margarito. Nagstart yan nung January match kung saan natalo siya kay Mosley. Tapos nung March nadiscover na yung substance na nakita sa wraps niya ay may elements na makakagawa ng Plaster of Paris. Actually both sides have a case to point out naman pero in the end yung sitwasyon was not good for the sport of boxing.

If you ask me di lang one year suspension of boxing license binigay kay margartio. He should have been banned for life in the sport. If you use steroids in a baseball game, you use an illegal bat in a baseball game, you would be able to hit more home runs. If you use steroids in a weight lifting competition, youd grow more muscles, thus giving you more of an edge. But in a sport like boxing, cheating could actually mean someone elses life. Margarito could have killed his opponents.

Hindi malayong ginawa din nya ito sa iba nyang mga laban. Napanood ko laban nila ni moseley. He wasnt the same margarito that defeated miguel cotto. Halatang takot na takot, nawala yung kanyang psychological edge, because alam nya wala siyang pandaya. As far as the boxing aficionados are concerned, margarito turned out to be a fraud, a fake. No one will pay to see him fight.

Looking at the stats page of Cotto and Mosley, I figure that Cotto is the better (easier) foe for Manny. No significant height advantge (they are even, in some listings). Mosley is just TOO BIG. Mosley is no pansy ass dela Hoya. Remember the bad predictions when Manny came up the ring vs dela Hoya? That might yet come true, if he fights Mosley.

Looking at the stats page of Cotto and Mosley, I figure that Cotto is the better (easier) foe for Manny. No significant height advantge (they are even, in some listings). Mosley is just TOO BIG. Mosley is no pansy ass dela Hoya. Remember the bad predictions when Manny came up the ring vs dela Hoya? That might yet come true, if he fights Mosley.

Agree, masyadong dehado dito si manny, lalo ung lalaban siya at 147. Siguro mga 143 or 140 ok na. Because that would mean mosely would need to reduce muscle mass to make weight.

With so many opponents that are lining up for the Pacman, it is hard to tell who will be his next opponent. Most people think that either Mayweather, Jr., Cotto or Mosley will be Pacman's possible foe. I'm not sure right now who will Pacman face. But it does not matter for him, as long as he is ready to fight in October. He's not really picky in terms of choosing an opponent.

Latest

Ayaw na daw ni Cotto lumaban below 147lbs

Malabo namang matuloy yung kay Mayweather parehas silang ayaw ng 50/50.

Si Clottey lumulubo daw hanggang 170 kaya hindi uubra.

Ang medyo malinaw linaw si Mosley kasi pumapayag sa mga kundisyunes pero mukhang ayaw naman ni Arum at Roach

Pag nanalo si JMM pwede ding siya na last fight ni Manny sa 2009.