PacMan's Corner

menime

^^^

Historically yes, both fighters are at their prime and are considered the best fighters of this generation

But it terms of revenue? Well It will make big, but Im not sure if either the pacman or pbf can match the charisma of the golden boy. Nobody attracts audiences like de la hoya did

^^ Hmmmm... maybe... But Pacman is really drawing in the crowds recently! Even the Americans are loving him. For the first time in a very long while, there is a champion in boxing who is NOT arrogant, not an assh*le, not a rapist, someone who loves his mom, who is down to earth, not ashamed of his humble beginnings, the wildcard gym is in fact in a very tough part of LA, still lives the spartan life (when training in LA), does not gloat when he wins, is very magnanimous in victory etc, etc, etc. In short, almost the complete opposite of PBF (the rapist of course is Mike Tyson). PACMAN is no longer just the people's champ of the Philippines, he is the people's champ of the world!

People would love to watch PACMAN vs PBF, just to see that mofo finally have someone shut him up... him and his dad.

Edited by skitz
this early, mayweather wanted a 60/40 purse when he fights pacquiao. arum said mayweather is delusional. even a 50/50 is not worth, arum added.

eto na malamang ang biggest reason na hindi matutuloy ung pacquiao-mayweather bout.. sa laki ba naman ng ego nitong si gay...

And also there is Marquez, the #2 P4P, who'll beat the pretty girl to a pulp.

^^ Hmmmm... maybe... But Pacman is really drawing in the crowds recently! Even the Americans are loving him. For the first time in a very long while, there is a champion in boxing who is NOT arrogant, not an assh*le, not a rapist, someone who loves his mom, who is down to earth, not ashamed of his humble beginnings, the wildcard gym is in fact in a very tough part of LA, still lives the spartan life (when training in LA), does not gloat when he wins, is very magnanimous in victory etc, etc, etc. In short, almost the complete opposite of PBF (the rapist of course is Mike Tyson). PACMAN is no longer just the people's champ of the Philippines, he is the people's champ of the world!

People would love to watch PACMAN vs PBF, just to see that mofo finally have someone shut him up... him and his dad.

This is why I hope he wont run for politics soon. Being the way he is, he is already an inspiration not only to the phil but to the world. sisirain lang siya ng pulitika. He can always run for office pag handa na siya. Pero huwag na muna ngayon.

But I say it again and I stand by it. Manny is a great filipino and we all should be like him, NOT Filipinos are great just because manny pacquiao is.

Not trying to take anything away from manny or anything, pero sana lahat ng noypi tulad nya.

Pac vs. Mayweather. Mayweather is the superior boxer in terms of technical skills. PBF is the best counterpuncher out there and when it comes to intelligent fighters, hirap si Pacman. So yung style ni PBF eh a couple of notches higher kumpara kay JMM. Pag naglaban sina Pac at PBF, iikutan lang siya ni PBF. Pero once na matamaan ni Pac ng matitinding combination si Mayweather there is a great chance na Manalo si Pacquiao. In terms of a fighting heart dun lamang si Pacquiao. Mas may puso pa nga si JMM kumpara kay Floyd. I think PBF will have a hard time disposing JMM , their fight will come to a decision and that one will be a boring fight.

^^^

Historically yes, both fighters are at their prime and are considered the best fighters of this generation

But it terms of revenue? Well It will make big, but Im not sure if either the pacman or pbf can match the charisma of the golden boy. Nobody attracts audiences like de la hoya did

The reason is pretty obvious, Pac & PBF does not have the handsome face of Oscar.

The Golden Boy attracts tons of paying women who knows nothing of boxing.

Maski siguro anong gawin ni Vicki Belo, hindi magagawan ng paraan gumwapo yung 2 :lol:

^^^^

Hahaha But when you are as rich as pacquiao is, kahit bangka ka na inaagnas na, gwapo ka pa din sa paningin ng madami. I remember nung time na pinanalo ni Pacquiao ang huling laban nya kay Morales. Boy Abunda was like "naku manny ang gwapo gwapo mo talaga".... Oh sure, like he would say this a few years back when manny was a nobody.

Kung hitsura lang talaga paguusapan, talong talo si Pacquiao, Di hamak na mas me itsura mga nakalaban nya sa kanya....... well maliban na lang siguro kay marquez. Pero pag dating sa upakan na, di hamak na mas pumapangit ng husto kalaban nya figuratively and literally. Look at morales, diaz, at maski na si de la hoya bwahahaha

Pac vs. Mayweather. Mayweather is the superior boxer in terms of technical skills. PBF is the best counterpuncher out there and when it comes to intelligent fighters, hirap si Pacman. So yung style ni PBF eh a couple of notches higher kumpara kay JMM. Pag naglaban sina Pac at PBF, iikutan lang siya ni PBF. Pero once na matamaan ni Pac ng matitinding combination si Mayweather there is a great chance na Manalo si Pacquiao. In terms of a fighting heart dun lamang si Pacquiao. Mas may puso pa nga si JMM kumpara kay Floyd. I think PBF will have a hard time disposing JMM , their fight will come to a decision and that one will be a boring fight.

True, I will not take this away from PBF. PBF never takes chances, you rarely see this guy trade punches. He does not primarily aim to knock his opponent out. He aims to dodge punches as long as he could so that he can outbox them later on. Sa totoo lang, dun sa laban nila ni de la hoya, maswerte lang si PBF na mas madami siyang suntok na napatama. Pero si de la hoya talaga ang in control sa laban na yun. In fact in the last remaining rounds, PBF was already worried in his corner. Alam nya kasi medyo dehado siya.

i think the only reason PBF will be forced to fight Manny is if he will lose to Marquez because by then, his unbeaten streak will be history and he will be forced to fight Manny to prove his worth. Another reason could be if he will lose all his money which is enough motivation to risk his unbeaten streak.

I honestly feel however that marquez will beat PBF because marquez is one tough cookie and PBF is coming from a very long break so i like the chances of marquez in this one.

this early, mayweather wanted a 60/40 purse when he fights pacquiao.

It would be a crying-ass-shame should the fight never happen only because of PBF's ridiculous demands! Lol! Ganyan talaga magpresyo ng ayaw magbenta (ika nga). Takot kasi si PBF sa DESTRUCTIVE POWER ni PACMAN (especially his last 3 fights). Show some balls Pretty Boy. You claim to be the greatest that ever was, until you beat the MAN who BEAT the MAN, you are nothing but HOT AIR. PACMAN will take on anyone (who is worthy). Geeeesh. His gone up 4 weight classes to fight the best of the best. What is PBF's claim to his greatness? That he remains undefeated? Any fighter who wins his first fight can do that. Retire undefeated, that is.

^^^

Well, in fairness naman kay mayweather, most of the time he trash talks it is to make himself more noticed. He is not as sinister as you may think he is. In this way kasi mas nagiging interesado tao sa kanya, at mas pinapanood mga laban nya.

Nonetheless, Manny is the proof that you do not have to trash talk, and act like a punk to sell seats. Most of his fights are drawing pay per view crowds. I guess in the end, ang pagbabasehan na lang sa negotiations ng hatian is kung magkano kikitain ng marquez vs pbf fight. Kung di hamak na mas mababa ito sa pacquiao hatton, then talagang mayweather in hell has not shot in hell to demand that money.

I remember Manny in that Agapito Sanchez fight, all dirty tactics was used against manny, elbows, knees, low blows. The fight should have disqualification in favor of manny. Instead, it ended up being a technical draw. Surprisingly, Manny after the fight manny went to Sanchez's corner offering to shake his hand as a gesture of sportsmanship. But Sanchez refused and kept cursing manny, manny however did not retaliate, and had to take all of that. In the end, he became perhaps the best fighter of this decade.

Lahat ng mga nangmaliit sa kanya mas nagiging kawawa in the end.

At the welterweight division I guess Cotto is the man to beat,I think he can go down at a catch weight of 142 just to fight Manny. He needs to pass Clottey first. A Pac vs. Cotto is the more exiting and commercially viable fight. Mayweather is a fluke and a Pac vs. PBF fight will just be a bigger version of a Pac vs. JMM fight. PBF is a very boring fighter he just wouldn't go toe to toe with his opponent.

What I like about Manny is the speed, the heart and the ability to destroy an opponent's will. Sa simula pa lang ng boxing career nya andun na yun eh. In the beginning nung Ledwahba days pa lang nya or even before that nung undercard pa lang sya sa laban ni Espinosa makikita mo yung gigil sa suntok, yung parang lahat andun nya binibigay. He is nearing the all time great status na.Controlled brutality na yung kay Manny. Andun na yung precision nya beginning with the David Diaz fight as well as the ODLH fight.

To become an all time great dapat ireunite ni Manny yung mga championship belt sa junior welterweight at welterweight division, tapos pwede na syang magretire. :cool: .

Edited by iankupal

Mayweather assumes the villain role, because that is how he sells fights. When he opens his mouth and trash talks, people listen to him and people become more interested. Mayabang talaga siya, pero he is not that sinister in private life, he is a good father, god fearing person, in fact he also is involved in many charitable works. After that hatton fight, mayweather came to hattons corner and kissed him (Which IMO was so gay). Nonetheless talagang mayabang pa din siya. He packages himself as the best in the world, but never really fights people who can match up to him.

Moseley is willing to go down to 144 lbs. Willing to take less than 50% of the purse. This is a man who is NOT AFRAID to fight Manny. This is the man who beat DLH at his prime. What say you PBF? AFRAAAAAAAID?

Damn so it wiil be Manny/Moseley this Oct17. But will Mosely suffer as DLH did?

mas gusto ng mga promotion guys (HBO) si mayweather kasi trash talker sya naintriga mga tao nagkaroon ng hypr sa fight.

si manny kasi gentleman, eh pero, nasa sports entertainment biz sya, so hindi sya masyado kontrobersyal.

sa dela hoya vs mayweather at hatton vs mayweather, mas malaki ang kinita sa PPV kaysa mga laban ni manny kay oscar at hatton.

kailangan ni manny asarin din nya ng konti lang naman si mayweather para hindi na mag demand ng malaki si maywaether kasi

magiging kontrobersyal na ang 2, mas matutuloy ang fight nila.