PacMan's Corner

menime

Hindi mangyayari ang Pacman vs Gayweather... Dahil takot si Gayweather na matalo, ang gagawin nyan hihingi ng malaking cut yan sa Sales. Siguro mga 60-40 sa hatian in favor of Mayweather, syempre hindi papayag si Pacman sa ganung hatian.

Tapos sasabihin ni Gayweather sa mga interview, ayaw lumaban ni Pacman sa kanya dahil tinanggiha ang offer. Ganun ang gagawing strategy ni Gayweather para maiwasan si Pacman. Syempre ang gagawin ni Gayweather, hindi rin sya papayag na 60-40 ang hatian in favor of Pacman, kaya hindi matutuloy ang laban na yan.

lol.. keep watching the other video on the mayweather interview. full of arrogance talaga itong si gayweather. always talks about his unbeaten record. nung tinanong sya kung gusto nyang labanan si pacquiao, i-brought up daw ba ung 2 talo. pati si mosley, ayaw labanan kase 5 daw talo. what a jerk!

kitang kita sa interview na takot talaga itong si gayweather. magaling lang talaga sa kakadada.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

i hope makaharap ni manny yan, kahit magkano hatian (though of course di papayag si manny). kung may pera lang ako, ako ng magbibigay ng guaranteed purse kay pacman para labanan lang itong yabang na ito.. hehe :)

i suggest dont spend money to watch marquez vs gayweather. then dun tayo gumastos sa possible match ni pacman. sana langawin ang laban ni gayweather against marquez.

actually gusto ko nga mangyari yan na boycott talaga.... hehehehhe, pata mapatunayan na di talaga sya ang MONEY of boxing...

Sabi nga ni mayweather sa mga laban nya daw he only used his "c" game and never had to use his "A" game.

Now how can someone claim to be the best in the world, when he admits he has been fighting opponents that does not push his limits?

Find any list of greatest boxers in the history of the sport, and I tell you, you would never find any undefeated boxer holding the number 1 spot. Not even Rocky Marciano.

How about an album? i dont think people will buy his CD anymore,because we all know that its non-sense and worthless...

Dude, try to listen minsan para malaman mo kung non-sense.. kung sinabi mo na nababaduyan ka kaya di mabibili maybe many will agree pero non-sense your gay as gayweather!!!!

Edited by pogingpogi2x
its bcOz he's a sissy!... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Mayweather Boxing is not about punching your opponent, its about avoiding to be punched. Its not about fighting, but its to avoid being in one. Kaya with de la hoya, Im not surprised puro ilag ginagawa nya at papitik pitik lang na suntok

wala ako ka believe believe dyan sa mayweather na yan ewn ko ba bakit yung iba paniwalang panilwala jan eh puro yabang at daldal lang yan sana matalo yan ni marquez at sana matalo si marquez ni pacman ng matigil na rin si marquez ng kakasabi na sya ang totoong panalo sa kanila ni pacman

Sorry to disappoint you but as far as I look back its your bitter and jealous ass thats being kicked here all over the place. It started when you bet the wrong way. Besides you dont even measure up an inch to me. That is an exact post of a low life loser. You know what you are bub? You are just like any other guy who wished he made it big but didnt, so now you are watching celebrities, criticizing them because you wish it was you who was out there.

Dude get this trough your cranium. It seems di mo maintindihan pinagkaiba ng popularity sa fame kaya ipapaliwanag ko sayo at magbasa ka ng mabuti. Marunung ka naman siguro magbasa right? Its from left to right top to bottom. Dude Manny has reached the status where he longer needs to beg for the attention of the press long after he retires. In fact its the other way around, the press will still be begging for his attention long after he is gone. That is what being famous is all about. Hindi pa ako pinpanganak nung sumikat ng The beatles, at ngayon na 2 na sa kanila ang patay, but do you see paul macarthy begging to be photographed on the red carpet to this day? Anytime he shows up, the media goes apeshit about him. In fact hangang ngayon di pa din siya pwede magtagal sa pampublikong lugar dahil dudumugin siya. That is the effect manny pacquiao will have now that many are regarding him as the best southpaw fighter in the history. Si FPJ patay na pero sikat pa din, ngayon si manny mas sikat pa kay fpj. He is forver in the limelight, like ali, madonna, Jacky Chan and tom cruise. He wont be needing or wanting as much publicity as you think he does, because anytime he will make an appearance anywhere people will be interested with him. Get that trough your thick skull. In fact, Id expect at some point siya pa nga hihingi na lubayan siya ng mga press. Sheesh pag dakdak ka nga naman ng dakdak ng di mo alam sinasabi mo.

At pano ka nga naman nakakasiguro na KSP nga si manny at gusto nya magpapansin habang buhay aber? Di ko alam nakakabasa ka pala ng isip ng celebrity na napapanood mo. Oscar de la Hoya had an album, Antonio tarver appeared in the Rocky movie, george foreman became a head preacher. So ano ba problema mo sa gusto gawin ni manny? naiingit ka kasi, kaya ganyan na lang pagkainis mo. Simple lang problema mo pre, huwag mo bilhin album nya, huwag mo panoorin pelikula nya ng di ka mabwisit. At kung tumakbo man siya sa destrito mo, huwag mo iboto. Otherwise shut the f#&k up and stop being bitter about other peoples success.

This is the last time that i am going to reply to your idiotic post and i want you to understand and try to comprehend everything by using that tiny brain of yours okay? First, i am the only one in this thread that does not kiss Manny's Ass and i can ,has been and always will be able to depend my position especially against an ape like you and the rest of your minions in this thread. Second, there is definitely no comparison between us...i am a ROYALTY and you are nothing but a scumbag slave, so don't even dream about it girl...Third ,all of your non- sense analogy about famous people and all that s@%t are nothing more but an empty explanation of something that you do not understand... its s@%t!! nothing more,nothing less. I am pretty darn sure that a faggot like you does not have a life. I bet your only consolation in life is that you try to live in dreamland by dreaming that one day...you'll get to meet Manny and you can suck his freakin dick and lick his balls :thumbsdownsmiley: Get a life Prick!!!

Edited by solicitor
This is the last time that i am going to reply to your idiotic post and i want you to understand and try to comprehend everything by using that tiny brain of yours okay? First, i am the only one in this thread that does not kiss Manny's Ass and i can ,has been and always will be able to depend my position especially against an ape like you and the rest of your minions in this thread. Second, there is definitely no comparison between us...i am a ROYALTY and you are nothing but a scumbag slave, so don't even dream about it girl...Third ,all of your non- sense analogy about famous people and all that s@%t are nothing more but an empty explanation of something that you do not understand... its s@%t!! nothing more,nothing less. I am pretty darn sure that a faggot like you does not have a life. I bet your only consolation in life is that you try to live in dreamland by dreaming that one day...you'll get to meet Manny and you can suck his freakin dick and lick his balls :thumbsdownsmiley: Get a life Prick!!!

Blah blah blah f#&king blah asswipe, keep talking cause talk is f#&king cheap. You wouldnt be the first false prophet around MTC whose balls got kicked dahil puro satsat. Kung post lang ang pagbabasehan natin on who measure up and who doesnt, why dont we based it on the fact that your posts are dripping with bitterness over someone elses popularity. You are right you are pretty unique in this thread at least you understand something. Cause ikaw lang galit na galit na me taong mas sikat sayo. Now who is talking like a loser? Ano ba pakialam mo sa gusto gawin ni manny sa buhay nya? At bakit ka masyado apektado? ingit ka kasi

Second, yeah at least you understand it half right you really do not measure up an inch to me. Like I said keep talking s@%t, because at the end of the day you and I both know youd never put your money where your mouth is. And please someone referring to himself as royalty is just faggoty. Couldn't you have picked a better phrase to uplift your pathetic bitterass.

Third, nonsense? Wow! What if my annalogies are useless, what makes your assumptions useful? What proof can you give that you understand anything about Manny's psyche? Sige nga I dare you lay it down. Asan ang references mo, if you say mine is s@%t, what makes yours so credibel Lets see who has the better credential here. Are you as famous as he is? What makes the great solicitor an authority on this subject or on the sport

Fourth, yeah yeah yeah you are pretty sure of this and of that.......... Oh wait, were you not the guy also that was so sure that manny would lose to hatton and was hoping for it? Man that must have hurt your pride really bad when it went the other way. Kaya nga tagal mong di nagpakita nung matalo si hatton eh, para matabunan mga luma mong posts? Who is pathetic now?

Its you who should pick a life asswipe. Manny will most probably live for long time as the most famous man in this country long after he retires. He will be more popular than all the presidents who will assume office in his entire life. Deal with it, live with it. Id rather be a fanatic, than some loser bitter about other peoples achievement and what it could bring them later in life. So you say I don't have a life? DUde Im not the one complaining here and hating somebody elses success and the perks that come with it. Only a person who has a security issue does that

I was wrong to call you bitter and jealous, you are conceited and extremely insecure

Woah Manny announced he wants PBF next. Is this a strategic move to:

1. Tell the judges on the PBF/JMM to let PBF win so Manny can finally make a Hatton out of him.

2. Prove PBF that hes a real pussy coz he will definitely retire after fighting JMM.

3. Shrink whatever balls PBF got by giving him sleepless nights so he'd lose to JMM.

4. Show how brave Manny is, especially to the people of Saranggani.

5. ..you know.

Edited by fattyacid
si pacquiao ay ordinary boxer lang talaga ang dating...as what mayweather sr said....pacquiao punches like an amateur

Sorry if I say this, but Floyd Sr. must be delusional. I think he still does not believe in Pacman's punching power.

Man, can't wait to see Pacman beat the living hell out of Floyd Jr's @%$, if PBF gets pass Marquez. Just to prove to Floyd Sr. that Pacman is for real. ;)

Sorry if I say this, but Floyd Sr. must be delusional. I think he still does not believe in Pacman's punching power.

Man, can't wait to see Pacman beat the living hell out of Floyd Jr's @%$, if PBF gets pass Marquez. Just to prove to Floyd Sr. that Pacman is for real. ;)

Just a thought... what if MP and Mayweather fight does happen and PBF wins?... or is that not possible?

I think this is possible if MP and Mayweather will fight at 147 lbs and above... :mtc:

^^ Very possible. PBF is very CAPABLE of beating Manny. He is naturally bigger. He is fast. And very good defensively (boring to some people).

Manny loses in a good competitive fight will mean a re-match. If original fight was at 147 lbs, maybe Manny can ask for a 144 catch weight for the return bout.

A knockout loss for Manny would be devastating to his career. He can choose to rebuild his career again, by taking on some lesser fighters first before going for a rematch. A second loss would end Manny's career on a sour note.

^^^

Mayweather wont be attempting to knock manny out. Its just not his style. His style is to run away and dodge his opponents as long as possible to drain their energies and disrupt their rhytm. By then this would allow him to slip trough punches. Mas magaling umilag ng suntok kesa sumuntok si Mayweather.

Just a thought... what if MP and Mayweather fight does happen and PBF wins?... or is that not possible?

I think this is possible if MP and Mayweather will fight at 147 lbs and above... :mtc:

once pbf beat manny he will earn respect. mawawala pa ang iniisip ng marami na namimili sya ng kalaban. but in reality, namimili sya ng kalaban and mukha sya pa ang maknockdown ni manny.

de la hoya vs gayweather- boring fight, walang ginawa si floyd kundi takbo ilag sabay bigay ng slick jabs. nanalo sya sa ganun. very questionable.

gayweather vs hatton- masyadong gigil si hatton, plus nagdagdag sya ng timbang, after this match sinabi ni hatton na plan nya mag stick sa light welterweight.

dela hoya vs pacman- ung laro ni dlahoya against pacman is the same as delahoya vs pbf, ung pagdrained nya ng timbang will make him less agressive, pero hindi un excuse, he is fighting before for less than 147, napaghandaan lang ni pacman ang laro nya, well executed plan will be his reason to loose.

hatton vs pacman- this match answered those skeptics against pacman. hatton is undefeated in this division, plus once na napanaood mo ang laban ni hatton at mallinagi you will notice something. he is better than floyd vs hatton. mabilis at umiilag na, dala nya to sa pacman vs hatton. one reason bakit lumabas ang natural movement ni hatton is the early knockdown. sabi nga ni tyson "everything is planned, not until you've got the knock out punch" so in 2nd round hindi naexecute ni hatton ang ang plan, lumabas ang natural na movement nya, the way roach wanted to happen, he become sucker of the left hook.

pbf said delahoya is over the hill, well after maknock down sa 2nd round si hatton, golden boy is lucky to survive more rounds than hatton, despite eatng louts of left hook x3 compare to hatton.

pbf cannot reason out that hatton already earned one loss, how many great fighters earned loosses before they reached their peak to greatness. it just happened that hatton cannot answer out pacman, truelly hatton during the time against pacman is at a great performance, un lang he was shocked by the right hook, then un nga lumabas ang natural movement nya. napakasimple ng plan ni roach.

pbf cannot reason out that hatton already earned one loss, how many great fighters earned loosses before they reached their peak to greatness. it just happened that hatton cannot answer out pacman, truelly hatton during the time against pacman is at a great performance, un lang he was shocked by the right hook, then un nga lumabas ang natural movement nya. napakasimple ng plan ni roach.

Good point, just look at bernard hopkins, his first fight was a loss. After that, who would have thought that this guy would emerge as the only middleweight champion to hold all the title belts in that division?