PacMan's Corner

menime

si pacquiao ay ordinary boxer lang talaga ang dating...as what mayweather sr said....pacquiao punches like an amateur

Wow pare! are you drugs? Ano ba hinihithit mo penge naman pre! Nasa Euphoric state ka yata man.

Oh oh oh wait we are supposed to believe this because floyd sr. said so? The same guy who claimed de la hoya will beat pacquiao like a dog? the same guy who said manny would not last more than 5 rounds with ricky hatton? the guy whom his own brother said could not train a dog? that mayweather?

Will you care to explain your "amatuer puncher" point? Did you see how his punches accurately connected right on hattons jaw, and with blinding speed? It was so fast, hatton did not even have the time to cover up. Now Im telling you, with a punch like that you got to have crazy reflexes to be able to dodge that one. I dont know any boxer who has a reflex to match that speed, more so who could punch like that. Many boxing analyst have already regarded pacquiao as the greatest southpaw fighter in the history of the sport. You obviously dont know anything about the sport

etong pacquiao-mayweather saga parang wrestling din no ?? hehe .. kulang na lang lumabas si mayweather dun sa pacquiao-hatton match saka hinataw ng upuan si pacman

kung ganoon eh di isali mo na rin sa storyline sila Jinky, Mayweather Sr. saka si Nanay Dionisia....

si pacquiao ay ordinary boxer lang talaga ang dating...as what mayweather sr said....pacquiao punches like an amateur

brad nsa anong dimensyon kaba? nsa virtual reality kaba? :P

sa palagay ko c pacman na ang pinakamalakas p4p.

oo ndi na sa palagay totoo na halimaw na talga c pacman.

pacquiao punches like an amateaur? amateur god

I am a PACMAN fan. A BIG Pacman fan. But Bob Arum saying that Pacman is GREATER than the "greatest" (Muhamad Ali) is blasphemous! I love Pacman. He is the greatest Filipino fighter ever (hands down), nay, greatest Asian fighter ever! He is top 10 all time in the world in my list. But greater than the greatest? Oh crap. Bob Arum is just selling ticketst folks. Let's not get overboard.

Marquez is such a bitter loser. Hangang ngayon me grudges pa din siya kay Pacquiao. Bakit ba kasi di nya matangap na kung hindi naman kasi lagi siya napapatumba ni pacquiao, eh di sana judges would not be denying him the wins that he wants. He should learn to respect oponents better than him. Now I want to see this guy lose to pretty boy faggot, then lets see where he stands

^^ LOL! Panoorin mo ulit fight ni Manny vs. Hatton. Notice mo entourage ni Hatton (especially nung weigh-in). Save for Bernard Hopkins, lahat mga TALUNAN ni Pacman. DLH, JMM, etc. Hahahahahaha... magpatong-patong na sila, talo pa rin!

It is a "woe is me" party of fools!

Edited by skitz
lol @ this, it's been weeks since I've been away from this board, but this has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read...ever.

Manny Pacquiao is bigger than what you think, right now his name is already being mentioned alongside the greats SRR, SRL, Duran, Hagler, Marciano, Ali. And he will be remembered for far longer than you will have lived on this planet.

Get your bitter ass out of here.

What a moron!!! i never said/wrote that he will not be "remembered".... re-read my post again and try to analyze/understand the context of the message before giving your worthless opinion!!! you see stupid ass...pacman does not want to be "remembered" he wants to be in the limelight...being adored by millions....tailed by corrupt politicians...acting on television.... and he knew that once he decides to hang up his gloves...all of these will also eventually die down ......and that he cannot accept.....he does not want to be an after thought!!!he does not want to be remembered by millions of brainless fans (including you)..he wants to be in the center of attention :thumbsdownsmiley:

Mag santacruzan na lang iyang Marquez! :lol:

Marquez is so inconsistent

In the cover of ring magazine, he says, "I am not the best fighter until I beat Pacquaio".

Eh di inamin nya din na talagang hindi siya nanalo talaga kay pacquiao, as he always claim.

Then on another interview he says, "Mayweather is the best fighter in the world not Pacquiao"

If so, eh bakit mo sinasabi na you cant be the best fighter in the world till you beat pacquiao?

What a bitter loser, its really pathetic, KSP masyado na si marquez, after Pacquiao VS Marquez, sino na ba nakalaban ni JMM? compare mo naman quality of oponents in Manny kesa kay JMM. Manny fought bigger guys outside of his comfort zone.

What a moron!!! i never said/wrote that he will not be "remembered".... re-read my post again and try to analyze/understand the context of the message before giving your worthless opinion!!! you see stupid ass...pacman does not want to be "remembered" he wants to be in the limelight...being adored by millions....tailed by corrupt politicians...acting on television.... and he knew that once he decides to hang up his gloves...all of these will also eventually die down ......and that he cannot accept.....he does not want to be an after thought!!!he does not want to be remembered by millions of brainless fans (including you)..he wants to be in the center of attention :thumbsdownsmiley:

Wow so much anger and bitterness in you.Oh don't get me wrong, I am not also a big fan of the Idea of manny being a national hero, or a movie star, or a politician. But dude, accept reality that manny has made a lot of an achievement for himself. And as long as people talk about sports history in the philippines, as long as people in the world talk about boxing, his name will most likely be placed in the lime light long after he hangs those gloves. Look at muhammad ali. When Ali makes a guest appearance on the ring, he becomes the center of attention, rather than the fighters being introduced. Heck there was a time when ali made an apperance in one of tyson's fight (who was at his prime that time), but people cheered more for ali's appearance than mike's entrance. Kung si Elorde nga pinaguusapan hangang ngayon, si manny pa kaya, he is one title away from equalling the achievement of de la hoya with regards to being a 6 division world champion. Actually kung isasali mo panalo nya kay barrera 6 divisions world champion na siya talaga.

Tsaka who are you to say what manny can accept and not accept? are you bedroom buddies? Tsaka kung tama ka naman, ano naman sayo? I think manny is a terrible actor, so I do not watch his movies, but he is a great fighter so I watch his fights. Sabi ko naman sayo nun di ba, kung gusto mo pumusta kay hatton, eh di go ahead. Pero at least accept the fact that you were wrong about manny not winning.

When Ali makes a guest appearance on the ring, he becomes the center of attention, rather than the fighters being introduced.

In contrast, napansin mo ba nung Pacquiao-Hatton fight, when US anthem was being sung and DLH came into the camera frame? There was a smattering of boos from the crowd. DLH knew it was for him and he visibly cringed! Lol!

In contrast, napansin mo ba nung Pacquiao-Hatton fight, when US anthem was being sung and DLH came into the camera frame? There was a smattering of boos from the crowd. DLH knew it was for him and he visibly cringed! Lol!

Oh well, Golden Boy will be Golden Boy, his name will remain in the history of the sport. Even when he was already washed up, his fans still followed him trough his fights. De la Hoya is the boxer of the previous deceade, Tyson and Leonard was in the decade before that, and Ali was in the Decade before that, and so on. As for this decade it will be between the Pretty Boy and the Pacman. I believe this fight will happen. There is every need for it.

WHile we still wait the outcome of this, surely we can already argue that Pacman is already on the list of the greatest southpaw fighters in the history of the sport. If he cant get the top spot, at least his name will appear on the top 3-5.

With all due respect dragonei, marquez fought and beat joel casamayor and juan diaz respectively. And they're no patsies either. Manny just needs to dispatch this marquez pest for good if they indeed square off again..

Gesture of respect appreciated

The point I am driving at here is that manny had better quality opponents than marquez had. Manny's fights are all ppv success to compared to the fights that marquez had. And finally, its marquez that needs manny not the other way around. Marquez got himself knocked down 4 times by manny. If In fact, if the scoring was done correctly in the first fight, manny would have already won. If this was an amatuer boxing match, then hands down marquez is the winner.

manny pacquiao's last three fight

vs david diaz- also a light wieght champion, who will forget him, sya ang tumalo kay erik morales. sabi ni emanuel stewart ng hbo, pinakamabagal daw na nakita nyang boxer si David Diaz, pero ang tanong sinong boxer ang makakatagal na sa 1st 3rounds palang binutas na ang pagmumukha na tulad ni diaz. maswerte pa sya hindi tulad ni hatton. kung sa 1st 3 rounds basag na ang mukha ni diaz expect mo mabagal na diaz ang mapapanood natin, just like pacquiao-morales 1, un na ata ang pianakamabagal na pacquiao ang napanood ko.

vs dela hoya- (defeated 17 world champions and has won 10 world titles in six different weight classes) kalokohan ung sabi nila na oldies na si dela hoya, kung hindi tumagal si delahoya at hanggang 8 rounds lang, gurang na rin kaya si hatton na 2 rounds lang? absolutely nasa condition si golden boy. preparado lang si pacman at alam nya ang dapat nyang gawin. hindi nya macorner si pacman katulad ng ginagawa nya kay floyd, just watch floyd jr vs delahoya. but this strategic moves didnt succeed in pacman vs delahoya.

vs hatton- (two-time IBF and IBO light welterweight, Ring Magazine Junior Welterweight Champion #10 p4p), hatton displayed his natural brawler style of boxing. but pacman want to shut the skeptics, and he used only two rounds to dismantle hatton.

kay marquez last 3 fights

vs pacquiao- ( five world titles in five different weight divisions. IBO and Ring Magazine Light Welterweight champion and is rated by the Ring Magazine as the #1 pound-for-pound boxer in the world). During that time sinabi na ni roach na un pacquiao vs marquesz 2 ang last fight ni pacquiao sa super featherwieght. dahil hirap ng magbaba ng timbang si pacman. during marquez vs pacman 2, kapansin pansin ang mabagal na pacman, laging si marquez ang nag iinitiate ng unang suntok. closed ang laban, pero ung 3round knockdown kay marquez ang nag split ng panalo para kay pacman.

vs casamayor (WBA Super Featherweight Champion, WBC Lightweight Champion, The Ring Lightweight champion) ang totoo sa 1st 6rounds lamang si casamayor, naputukan sa kilay si casamayor nung 6th rounds, and nung 11 rounds nakasungkit sya ng Ko mula sa counter punch. pero kung natapos ang round ng hindi bumagsak si casamayor, either draw or panalo si casamayor.

vs Diaz (former unified WBA & WBO and IBF world lightweight champion), nung natalo sya kay campbell lumabas ang mga weakness nya, na ginamit ni marquez. anyway kahit former champion si diaz alam ng lahat na mananalo si marquez, Diaz is not ready to take marquez, bata at nag aaral pa ang top student sa college nya. Sabi nga ni Diaz ngaun mas matindi na ang focus nya ngaun sa boxing.

sa mga talo ng 2 kilalang boksengero, si pacman ay natalo kay torecampo nung kabataan pa nya, habang ung isang talo nya dun sa isang thailander ay bunga rin ng pagbabawas nya ng timbang, habang dun kay morales ay resulta ng accidental headbut, na naging dahilan ng mabagal at nabawasan ang punching power ni pacman.

habang kay marquez natalo sya kay pacman(na naver nya naknockdown si pacman sa 2meetings nila)

natalo sya kay Chris John(sino sya? wehehe) featherwieght champ na si marquez nun, at dahil hindi nanalo si jmm natanggal sya sa p4p list.

marquez will face the newly unretired and mtach bigger floyd, marquez has an advantage, matalo sya wala syang masasabi, malaking pera at syempre mas malaki si floyd, manalo sya chance nya makarematch si pacman. malaking pera sa huling natitirang taon ng career nya. yes, last year sa career nya. just watch his last 2 match. to na ang pinakamabagal na marquez, while sa last 2match ni pacquiao, it seems to be pacquiao developed another skills.

pacquiao still waiting for the decision ni bob arum, either moseley or cotto, so pacquiao will add another boxing title in his name. those 2 guys will be bigger than pacquiao. sabi nga ni pacquiao "i will fight anybody, my job is to fight and my promoter is to select my opponent" si bob arum ang mag aayos kung sino ang kakalabanin ni pacman.

in general marquez maybe a talented boxer, pero pacman is better than marquez, unquestionable un.

manny pacquiao's last three fight

vs david diaz- also a light wieght champion, who will forget him, sya ang tumalo kay erik morales. sabi ni emanuel stewart ng hbo, pinakamabagal daw na nakita nyang boxer si David Diaz, pero ang tanong sinong boxer ang makakatagal na sa 1st 3rounds palang binutas na ang pagmumukha na tulad ni diaz. maswerte pa sya hindi tulad ni hatton. kung sa 1st 3 rounds basag na ang mukha ni diaz expect mo mabagal na diaz ang mapapanood natin, just like pacquiao-morales 1, un na ata ang pianakamabagal na pacquiao ang napanood ko.

vs dela hoya- (defeated 17 world champions and has won 10 world titles in six different weight classes) kalokohan ung sabi nila na oldies na si dela hoya, kung hindi tumagal si delahoya at hanggang 8 rounds lang, gurang na rin kaya si hatton na 2 rounds lang? absolutely nasa condition si golden boy. preparado lang si pacman at alam nya ang dapat nyang gawin. hindi nya macorner si pacman katulad ng ginagawa nya kay floyd, just watch floyd jr vs delahoya. but this strategic moves didnt succeed in pacman vs delahoya.

vs hatton- (two-time IBF and IBO light welterweight, Ring Magazine Junior Welterweight Champion #10 p4p), hatton displayed his natural brawler style of boxing. but pacman want to shut the skeptics, and he used only two rounds to dismantle hatton.

kay marquez last 3 fights

vs pacquiao- ( five world titles in five different weight divisions. IBO and Ring Magazine Light Welterweight champion and is rated by the Ring Magazine as the #1 pound-for-pound boxer in the world). During that time sinabi na ni roach na un pacquiao vs marquesz 2 ang last fight ni pacquiao sa super featherwieght. dahil hirap ng magbaba ng timbang si pacman. during marquez vs pacman 2, kapansin pansin ang mabagal na pacman, laging si marquez ang nag iinitiate ng unang suntok. closed ang laban, pero ung 3round knockdown kay marquez ang nag split ng panalo para kay pacman.

vs casamayor (WBA Super Featherweight Champion, WBC Lightweight Champion, The Ring Lightweight champion) ang totoo sa 1st 6rounds lamang si casamayor, naputukan sa kilay si casamayor nung 6th rounds, and nung 11 rounds nakasungkit sya ng Ko mula sa counter punch. pero kung natapos ang round ng hindi bumagsak si casamayor, either draw or panalo si casamayor.

vs Diaz (former unified WBA & WBO and IBF world lightweight champion), nung natalo sya kay campbell lumabas ang mga weakness nya, na ginamit ni marquez. anyway kahit former champion si diaz alam ng lahat na mananalo si marquez, Diaz is not ready to take marquez, bata at nag aaral pa ang top student sa college nya. Sabi nga ni Diaz ngaun mas matindi na ang focus nya ngaun sa boxing.

sa mga talo ng 2 kilalang boksengero, si pacman ay natalo kay torecampo nung kabataan pa nya, habang ung isang talo nya dun sa isang thailander ay bunga rin ng pagbabawas nya ng timbang, habang dun kay morales ay resulta ng accidental headbut, na naging dahilan ng mabagal at nabawasan ang punching power ni pacman.

habang kay marquez natalo sya kay pacman(na naver nya naknockdown si pacman sa 2meetings nila)

natalo sya kay Chris John(sino sya? wehehe) featherwieght champ na si marquez nun, at dahil hindi nanalo si jmm natanggal sya sa p4p list.

marquez will face the newly unretired and mtach bigger floyd, marquez has an advantage, matalo sya wala syang masasabi, malaking pera at syempre mas malaki si floyd, manalo sya chance nya makarematch si pacman. malaking pera sa huling natitirang taon ng career nya. yes, last year sa career nya. just watch his last 2 match. to na ang pinakamabagal na marquez, while sa last 2match ni pacquiao, it seems to be pacquiao developed another skills.

pacquiao still waiting for the decision ni bob arum, either moseley or cotto, so pacquiao will add another boxing title in his name. those 2 guys will be bigger than pacquiao. sabi nga ni pacquiao "i will fight anybody, my job is to fight and my promoter is to select my opponent" si bob arum ang mag aayos kung sino ang kakalabanin ni pacman.

in general marquez maybe a talented boxer, pero pacman is better than marquez, unquestionable un.

Mismo!

Mismatch masyado moseley pacquiao, maliban na lang kung baba si mosely on sa 143, pero kahit sa 147 hirap na din si moseley sa timbang. Kung kay cotto naman, pwede na siguro, this will be another shot at manny to get a world title. Magiging 6 time world champion na siya gaya ni Oscar de la Hoya..... Er 7 kung isasali mo yung unang laban kay barrera

Mismatch masyado moseley pacquiao, maliban na lang kung baba si mosely on sa 143, pero kahit sa 147 hirap na din si moseley sa timbang. Kung kay cotto naman, pwede na siguro, this will be another shot at manny to get a world title. Magiging 6 time world champion na siya gaya ni Oscar de la Hoya..... Er 7 kung isasali mo yung unang laban kay barrera

i stop i thinking about mismatch, kasi 2years ago only larry merchant believed in pacman vs dela hoya or hatton or mayweather. daming nagreact sa ganung propose ni sir larry. negative reaction na parang sinasabing masyadong malaki sina delahoya, hatton at mayweather sa small frame ni pacman. somebody has a harsh reaction, they even said baka daw mauwi sa pagkabalda ni pacman ang laban nya kay dela hoya. but once we see the result, its way different. i think moseley and cotto has a chance of meeting pacman.

once na nanalo si pacman either cotto or moseley, he is now challenging henry armstrong's capacity, who denied weight and sizes of his opponent, no matter who they are and how big they are. im interested to see pacquiao fighting bigger guys.

i stop i thinking about mismatch, kasi 2years ago only larry merchant believed in pacman vs dela hoya or hatton or mayweather. daming nagreact sa ganung propose ni sir larry. negative reaction na parang sinasabing masyadong malaki sina delahoya, hatton at mayweather sa small frame ni pacman. somebody has a harsh reaction, they even said baka daw mauwi sa pagkabalda ni pacman ang laban nya kay dela hoya. but once we see the result, its way different. i think moseley and cotto has a chance of meeting pacman.

once na nanalo si pacman either cotto or moseley, he is now challenging henry armstrong's capacity, who denied weight and sizes of his opponent, no matter who they are and how big they are. im interested to see pacquiao fighting bigger guys.

Yes, point well taken, and of course we would love to see a small guy beat up bigger guys. Yes his demolition of de la hoya was outstanding. I placed my money on manny on that fight because of the belief that speed most of the time wins over power. But lets also see the playing field leveled. What would have happened if Manny fought de la hoya on the superwelterweight or middle weight division? Do you think he would have performed equally outstanding?

If he were to fight a guy like moseley who was more or less a natural middleweight (heck this guy can size up to chad dawson), let it be in a weight category where the bigger guy would have more size advantage. Thats the purpose of heaving catch weights, to somehow level the field.

^^^^

Hahaha, good link djrs

Hahahahaha!

OMG Floyd is afraid of Manny halatang halata he is avoiding the subject. Nililihis nya issue. So he hasnt been beaten, big f#&king, deal now we know why. Because floyd wont fight a fighter he knows he cant beat. He pussied out on cotto, now he is being a pussy in manny pacquiao. Di nga sinagot kung bakit di si Pacquiao nilabanan nya. Hahahaha

PBF= Pussy Boy Faggot