PacMan's Corner

menime

@ G.L

doesn't matter kung medyo tagilid talaga kung magEnglish si PACMAN but lets accept it mas mahusay na syang magEnglish ngayon d tulad ng mga nkraang taon. he keeps on learning naman. d tulad ng mga Mexican hindi mo sila makakausap unless may translator pa.

bottom line here is he KEEPS HIS FIST DO THE TALKING!

Isa lang wish ko kay Pacman.... sana he improves his English pa.

It is noticable naman na he is trying,a nd nag-iimprove din kahit papaano English nya, pero kulang pa rin.

for me sobra sobra na si pacman to make our nation proud for him. wish ko nga wag sya masyadong mag aral ng english, baka kasi kaka aral nya mapabayaan nya ang ensayo nya then maknockout sya. much better train hard and beat gayweather na mabibilis at magagaling mag english :thumbsupsmiley:

for me sobra sobra na si pacman!

1st knockdown

http://i40.tinypic.com/21ale9z.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/2q3y78w.gif

2nd knockdown

http://i44.tinypic.com/5v3sio.gif

http://i39.tinypic.com/qq1j89.gif

the final blow

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8179/79224219.gif

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/322/ko4.gif

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2312/ko2.gif

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2411/ko3.gif

Because he has become addicted to the limelight. He knew that after his boxing days are over, no one will cover him anymore...inspite of all the moolah..he will eventually will be another has been and he cannot accept this fact

lol @ this, it's been weeks since I've been away from this board, but this has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read...ever.

Manny Pacquiao is bigger than what you think, right now his name is already being mentioned alongside the greats SRR, SRL, Duran, Hagler, Marciano, Ali. And he will be remembered for far longer than you will have lived on this planet.

Get your bitter ass out of here.

on Pac vs. PBF

I don't think it will happen because:

1) PBF has to get past JMM first. JMM is a legit badass, the only man not to get humiliated by Pacman, quick, wily and still active. Granted that he's a lot smaller, PBF has been out of action for almost 2 years now, and word is he's been around partying like a rap star, we don't know if he's still the PBF of old (boring but effective) and JMM certainly has a big chance for an upset

2) Bob Arum might not let it happen. Arum and Mayweather have this feud going on, and all signs point to a Pacman X Cotto meeting in december (if Coto beats Clottey, which again is a toss up like PBF's return bout). Bob Arum might not give PBF the chance to earn the big money with a meeting with Pacman.

but PBF vs. Pacman will be the fight of the decade, it's a classic in the making, the ultimate heel in PBF vs the People's Champion. If it happens, the fans will be the true winners.

Edited by Larry
@ G.L

doesn't matter kung medyo tagilid talaga kung magEnglish si PACMAN but lets accept it mas mahusay na syang magEnglish ngayon d tulad ng mga nkraang taon. he keeps on learning naman. d tulad ng mga Mexican hindi mo sila makakausap unless may translator pa.

bottom line here is he KEEPS HIS FIST DO THE TALKING!

for me sobra sobra na si pacman to make our nation proud for him. wish ko nga wag sya masyadong mag aral ng english, baka kasi kaka aral nya mapabayaan nya ang ensayo nya then maknockout sya. much better train hard and beat gayweather na mabibilis at magagaling mag english :thumbsupsmiley:

for me sobra sobra na si pacman!

I agree with you both. Dont get me wrong, idol ko rin si Pacman.. whether he speaks good english or not. Napuna ko lang na he has actually been improving bit by bit, naisip ko lang naman baka kulang lang sya sa proper and formal tutoring na he can easily afford naman.

Naisip ko lang kasi na sobra sobra na nga sa galing at kasikatan si pacman, naimagine ko lang if he can COMMUNICATE better for international audiences, they will appreciate him better not only as a super boxer, but as a swell guy. His humility, spirituality and wit na he shows well when he speaks filipino to us dont get across to his international audience. Naisip ko lang naman na mas lalo silang ma-iimpress kay Manny if nakilala nila ng husto. Over Over na talaga yun.. hehe pero oks lang kahit wala....

Relive the moment...watch Pacman KO's Hatton in youtube while it's still available

bakit naman iniklian pa yung clip? 2 rounds is only 6 minutes, kasyang kasya sa 10 min limit ng youtube.. sana di na inedit.

Curious lang, i watched both GMA 7 (pinoy commentators) and Solar Sports (American commentators). Personally, mas prefer ko talaga mga foreign commentators kasi di sila biased, they are objective and when they praise Manny, mas maa-aapreciate mo. Pag pinoy commentators kasi e medyo naturally biased mag comment, alaskador pa. Lalo na yang si Chino Trinidad, i find him unprofessional, mahilig mang-alaska ng kalaban... "gloating" sila.

Anyway, the above youtube clip i hear diff US commentators... saan yan nakuha? Yung sa Solar Sports i think is HBO PPV announcers? So where was the clip from? anyone know?

sad to say... lately wherever I go (HK, Sing, Thai) nakainuman ko mga brits. mayayabang pag dating sa trabaho. medyo racist sa pinoy na katulad ko esp nasa upper echelon ako ng organization. what i dont understand they have something in common though... filipina wives. hehehe.

sa sunod na laitin ng mga briton ang mga katulong na pinay, hambaan agad nila ng suntok para tumahimik

pag ayaw tumahimik, tuluyan na nila, basta siguraduhin lang nila na TULOG kagaya ni hatton

on Pac vs. PBF

I don't think it will happen because:

1) PBF has to get past JMM first. JMM is a legit badass, the only man not to get humiliated by Pacman, quick, wily and still active. Granted that he's a lot smaller, PBF has been out of action for almost 2 years now, and word is he's been around partying like a rap star, we don't know if he's still the PBF of old (boring but effective) and JMM certainly has a big chance for an upset

2) Bob Arum might not let it happen. Arum and Mayweather have this feud going on, and all signs point to a Pacman X Cotto meeting in december (if Coto beats Clottey, which again is a toss up like PBF's return bout). Bob Arum might not give PBF the chance to earn the big money with a meeting with Pacman.

but PBF vs. Pacman will be the fight of the decade, it's a classic in the making, the ultimate heel in PBF vs the People's Champion. If it happens, the fans will be the true winners.

Or after PBF settles his financial debts with this fight (win or loose), he again will go back to retirement and give some flowery Bullshit about it. How can a guy who never fought the best could actually claim he is the best? So he has an undefeated record, big deal. This is because he handpicked most or actually all of his significant fight. He would never choose an opponent he knew would potentially dent his perfect record. He knew he lost to de la hoya, he was very worried in his corner. Though he outboxed de la hoya, delahoya controlled the fight and dominated him. And look what he did, he retired just when fans were clamoring for a rematch, and a mayweather vs cotto matchup. Actually for his comeback fight, I really thought fighting cotto would make more sense than JMM. He knows JMM is the smaller guy he could beat easily. What a real pussy.

He is scared of pacman. He knows his run duck and cover up routine wont save him from pacmans lighting quick punches. It would really hurt his pride to lose to a smaller guy. But yeah I want this fight to happen. Before Pacquiao retires (as he has one more fight left in his 7 fight contract with toprank), I hope hed shut this guys mouth permanently in front of the whole world.

PBF's fight with JMM will be a test of his drawing power. If it out-grosses the Pacman-Hatton fight, then he can rightfully claim he is a crowd drawer. You must note that PBF's highest grosser was his fight with Oscar, who is the undisputed PPV king.

On the local front, Atienza should get the rap for saying that Duque is overreacting by suggesting a 5 day self-quarantine for Pacman and his posse. He should know that a DOH secretary has the power to handle this H1N1 pandemic. Stupid Atienza for saying that people expect Pacman to go home so why stop him.

Manny the politician? hmmmmm

I have no problem with actors and athletes buying for public office. Just as long as it is for the right reasons, with the right time, and the right tools. Nung una kasing tumakbo si pacquiao, gusto nya pagsabayin ang congresso at boxing. In fact he was training while campaining and maswerte lang siya mahina kalaban nya noon. Tapos congressman ang tinatakbuhan nya which was quite an ambitious position, kahit wala naman siyang alam halos sa pag gawa ng batas at pakikidebate. And why did he choose that position? Kasi sabi ni chavit singson daw dun siya maganda ilagay. Bakit si chavit magsasabi kung anong pwesto tatakbuhan nya. Last time I checked sa ilocos balwarte ni singson hindi gen san. And when asked kung bakit ngayon nya gusto tumakbo at di pagkatapos ng boxing? "kelan pa pala ako tatakbo? pag laos na ako?" So ano yun? dahil lang pala sikat siya kaya siya tumatakbo?

Im sorry but obviously not everybody here will agree here when I say, honesty and integrity is not enough to make good leadership. It goes hand in hand with knowledge and skills they are not mutually exclusive. Kahit ba santo ka eh, makakapagpaunlad ba yan ng kinasasakupan mo? Makakapagpatayo ba ng classroom at ospital ang kabanalan mo? Makakapasa ba yan ng magandang batas?

We all should take a lesson from Vilma Santos. She was a successful actress before being the mayor of Lipa. But when she threw her hat in the political arena, what did she do? Nag-aral yung tao ng public ad. Tumigil pansamantala sa pagaartista, inaral mabuti trabaho niya, and I have to say maganda ang lipa ngayon. Sana tularan ni Pacquiao si Vilma Santos kung sakali man, at huwag kagaya ni Bong na mas madami pang pelikulang nagawa kesa batas na naipasa during one full term ng pagiging senador.

Sa ngayon tutukan nya na muna ang pagiging boxingero. After all kahit naman kelan pwede siya maging mayor o congressman, pero he has a few more years to go before his boxing skills will start to diminish. I say make the most out of it. Sana kung tatakbo man siya hindi dahil sabi lang sa kanya ni ganito ni ganyan, sana hindi lang dahil sa sikat siya. By now he should learn na pwede naman siya manalo kahit di na siya sikat. Afterall natalo nga siya landslide ni custodio di ba?