PacMan's Corner

menime

mannydid the right thing...

Manny will show to them and even to us that Asian boxers especially Filipinoes must be RESPECTED

to what they achieve in boxing.

It open the doors for equality of treatment among boxers.

As we all know that to be on tough is not easy for a boxer who belongs in third world country.

Before they have been noticed (like Pacquiao), lots of works and pain must bear by a boxer.

Manny eat his pride by accepting a small percentage of pie against ODLH because he wanted to show

to the WORLD that he can beat ODLH and need to be respected. HE PROVE IT!

Now it is the time for him to stand in his PRIDE!!!

Respect is all he wants!

We know that if he accept the 50-50 he can earn millions of dollars.

But for him, He is better than Hatton and we agreed on him.

So if he accept it, he (Manny) looks after the Money, but if he stands for 60-40 and let the fight off,

We must be proud of him because he keep his pride to be RESPECTED!!!

Its time for us asians not to constantly bow to the demands of these white bums. If we believe that its our right to demand for the things that is rightfully for us, stand for it. not because theyre white and are historically superior to us means we'll surrender our pride.

It's hatton who needs pacman more the pac will need hatton. I, too are disappointed that this fight didnt pushed thru. Im tired of him beating mexican ass. I want to see our brown brother demolish a white supremacist, to turn their pale faces into violet object. Go Manny.

Edited by kanto-terrorist

The word Respect is overrated! In the end Pacman will struggle to find someone to fight him since he is greedy and he wants bigger pay check. I predict in the future no one will fight him and he will even agree with a smaller pay check. when he gets. He will have his karma. BS. He will lose, God is good to those who are humble. He will have his karma and its a humiliating defeat for him. I hope it happens.again HE IS NOT A ROLE MODEL AND THE SYMBOL OF PHILIPPINES he is just a damn businessman okay like willie revilliame who is an opportunist like him who gets rich from poor people. Bagay sila sana mag sama sila sa isang show.

Tang ina yang lawyer nya saka mga pulitiko na nag susulsol. Mark my word magagaya to ke espinosa eto naging downfall ni lindol dati mas yadu naging demanding at mapili. Dammit sobra gahaman na pumayag na nga ng 52-48 halus laht sya parin ang ayaw. Tama nga dapat and bout ay "Money versus Manny". Pustahan pag natuloy man yan mayweather against pacman mag demand pa yang makapal na muka na pacman ng mas malaking share. Hahaha sana di tlaga bigyan ng chance ni mayweather yan makalaban sya kundi si Hatton ang pag bibigyan nya. That will be a big slap on Pacmans ugly greedy face.For me i'll be happy too see his downfall. HE IS A f#&king DISGRACE FOR THIS COUNTRY PLEASE PACMAN STOP WEARING THE PHILIPPINE FLAG DESIGN ON YOUR CLOTHES! Di ka Pinoy

Edited by thedynamite007

Maybe there is still hope

Latest from Pacman

A disgusted Pacquiao read the unsavory comments in the internet. "I find Schafer's actions and words too aristocratic. He's the one who is acting childish. He is not professional and civil enough to give merits to the negotiating table," said Pacquiao in Tagalog.

Pacquiao expressed dismay that Schafer's patience was unusually thin, especially with regards to dealing with a projected million-dollar fight. Pacquiao also noted the lies and undue pressure that they have been peddling just to force him to sign the contract which was a little short of expectations.

"They were quoted as saying that if I do not sign their contract, they already have offers for them to fight in the British Isles with 80,000 people watching. Now, it is obvious that they were just bluffing. Now, they are saying, they will fight Dela Hoya. Then, they are also calling out Floyd Mayweather. I say, Schafer is a bad businessman," said Pacquiao.

"I hope they get the same or a better deal when they face Mayweather, who beat and knocked them out in 2007. I hope they get to fight Dela Hoya and also get the same or better deal. Hatton's last fight against Malignaggi wasn't a pay-per-view success. Not to make a big deal out of it, Hatton also faced a Juan Lazcano who was no longer in his prime, previous to that fight," added Pacquiao.

"I want to fight Ricky Hatton if the terms are right and fair. Modesty aside, I did not become the best pound-for-pound fighter by fighting patsies on my way to the top. I beat Oscar Dela Hoya when he said he was still on top of his game. I proved I can fight at any weight level and I won two different titles in two different divisions, also, last year. Now, I say to Ricky Hatton, king of the 140 pound division, 'Let's get it on,' without the middlemen. You called me out, now I say we fight."

ang umayaw e si Shafer... ayaw makipag negotiate gusto 50-50... give Manny credit naman... He is the number 1 P4P boxer.. give manny what he deserved.. ang laki nga ng lugi nya kay ODLH sa bayaran considering na delikado ang laban na yun kay pacman pero sya parin ang nanalo convincingly... hindi mga ordinary boxer ang mga tinalo ni pacman... unlike kay hatton...

kaya tama lang na mas mataas naman ng kaunti ang bayad kay pacman..

yung mga nag sasabing greedy si pacman... ang alam lang manood ng boxing...

ilang beses na na-explain yan...

simpleng math at logic lang ang kailangan..

ikaw kung ikaw si KOBE Bryant papayag ka ba na mas mataas ang Sweldo sayo ni Pau Gasol? na pareho kayong allstar?

ang pagkakaiba lang si KOBE mas sikat sa buong mundo compare kay Pau gasol na sa bansa lang nya mas sikat sya..

Basketball is Business..

Boxing is business..

diba pag mas mataas bayad kay Pau Gasol parang nabastos si KOBE? so dapat mas mataas ang sweldo nya at yan ang pag respeto sa pagiging magaling na Basketball player...

kaya nga may Negotiation e... pag hindi nagkasundo edi wala..

minamaliit nila Shafer si Manny porke mas malaki daw kikitain ni Pacman.. but in reality MAS MALAKI ang KIKITAIN ng golden boy promotion dahil hindi dapat 50-50...

si hatton ang mawawalan hindi si manny.... dahil maraming naghahabol kay manny...

ang umayaw e si Shafer... ayaw makipag negotiate gusto 50-50... give Manny credit naman... He is the number 1 P4P boxer.. give manny what he deserved.. ang laki nga ng lugi nya kay ODLH sa bayaran considering na delikado ang laban na yun kay pacman pero sya parin ang nanalo convincingly... hindi mga ordinary boxer ang mga tinalo ni pacman... unlike kay hatton...

ikaw kung ikaw si KOBE Bryant papayag ka ba na mas mataas ang Sweldo sayo ni Pau Gasol? na pareho kayong allstar?

ang pagkakaiba lang si KOBE mas sikat sa buong mundo compare kay Pau gasol na sa bansa lang nya mas sikat sya..

Basketball is Business..

Boxing is business..

diba pag mas mataas bayad kay Pau Gasol parang nabastos si KOBE? so dapat mas mataas ang sweldo nya at yan ang pag respeto sa pagiging magaling na Basketball player...

minamaliit nila Shafer si Manny porke mas malaki daw kikitain ni Pacman.. but in reality MAS MALAKI ang KIKITAIN ng golden boy promotion dahil hindi dapat 50-50...

si hatton ang mawawalan hindi si manny.... dahil maraming naghahabol kay manny...

i agree. :thumbsupsmiley:

Basketball is Business..

Boxing is business..

kung ako kay manny wag nya tanggapin. ehto nanaman ang nakakatawang diskriminasyon. dahil ba sa asyano at hindi puti si pacman hindi sya pedeng magdemand ng mas malaking pera. masyadong minamaliit ng kampo ni hatton si pacman. dahil lang sa kulay ng balat. pero alam ng lahat na mas indemand si pacman ngaun.

kahit sa work lakas manlamang sa sahod ng mga puti. parehas ng work, pero sila ang laging may mas malaking sahod. katwiran nila westerner kami. sus, di dapat dalhin ni hatton ang pa vip nya sa boxing, itinumba sya ni gayweather tapos lumaban sya sa pipitsugin na boxer, habang si pacman nagpalipat lipat ng timbang sa loob ng isang taon at lumaban sa 3 boxer na de kalibre sa timbang nila. gusto pa din ni hatton patas ang bigay.

istayl na hatton pag ayaw lumaban, magbigay ng presyong tatanngihan. :thumbsupsmiley:

what could be more fair than a 50-50 split? also respect is not given, it is usually earned and in boxing for you to gain respect, you must prove that you are fighting the very best. could we say that pacman fought the very best last year? maybe marquez but diaz and Dela Hoya? Not to take anything away from manny but in the last two fights, its his opponents who did not rise to the challenge. Again, its the people around manny who are filling his head with thoughts of greatness. they should have taken into consideration that there is a recession and pay-per view buys are not what like its use to be. In fact, most of the fights scheduled this year are all shown free by HBO.

l really do feel though that this fight was made to soon. Manny just came from the most lucrative fight in his career and he was adjuged the pound for pound king and to be fair, he is really the best draw out there at the moment. Medyo burned out na rin siguro at gusto na muna magpahinga from boxing dahil sawa na magtraining ni pacman. So if its his decision to take a rest a finish college, then good for him. Anyway he's rich already and has nothing more to prove.

Pound for pound ngayon si Manny, so he deserves a little respect.

Fought Diaz and De la Hoya on a different division and he won. People do watch if it's Pacquiao on the ring, definitely the attraction here would be Pacquiao not Hatton. Last year he won all matches.

Hopefully, the fight pushes through either a 50-50 or 55-45 split. cause it's going to be one hell of a fight. Wag lang sana masira si Manny dahil sa sinasabi nilang greed, he deserves more than Hatton. After all, He's the pound for pound fighter.

Its his career its his life. Wala naman tayo karapatan talaga magalit o mainnis sa tao. Kung ayaw nya labanan si Hatton kasi maliit hatian eh di hayaan natin siya. Igalang na lang natin yung pasya nya.

kahit naman si Arum nagsabi na di naman talaga masisisi si Pacquiao dahil career nya yan. Its his money its his life. Although I do believe that people indeed poured poison in his ears, sa huli di naman tayo ang mawawalan ng $12 million dollars. If he wants to plunge his career to the abyss thats his prerogative.

At kung gawin nya man yun, ano naman sa atin? tanung ko lang sa mga naghihimotok kay manny, pag nalaos ba siya me pakialam pa rin ba kayo sa mga gagawin nya sa buhay nya? Kung maghirap man siya at mamatay na dilat ang mata, magaambag ambag ba kayo para matulungan siya? Afterall binigyan nya din karangalan pilipinas di ba? So will any of you give him the good decency of at least helping him get back on his feet? O kaya naman pwede nyo ba siya puntahan at sabihan na "ikaw kasi eh, ang tanga tanga mo, gahaman ka kasi sa pera yan tuloy!"

fact is, sino ba sa atin si Manny pacquiao nung di pa siya sumisikat? None of us even knew he existed. Now all of a sudden that he is a somebody, we have the right as a spectating audience to tell him how to run his career and be pissed of when he decides something we don't agree to? Kung gusto mo yung laban eh di panoorin mo, bigyan mo ng kita boxingero. Kung ayaw mo naman, eh di huwag.

Guys, here the latest. Just in now 12 highnoon. Pacquiao will leave na for the US to sign the contract with Hatton for May 2 fight. In an exclusive interview sa DZBB, he did not devulge the hatian pero he said its fair enough na and the fight will pull through. Mark the date: May 2, 2009 (May 3 sa atin). He said he will start training by the end of February. Hintay lang niya si Jinky who will be arriving, together with anak niya, two days from now. TULOY NA TULOY NA!!!

Oh magandang balita yan then. Lets hope accurate nga yang reports na yan. Huwag muna tayo mag rejoice hangang wala pang official word.

Sa akin gusto ko matuloy yun laban. Nadismaya ako nung di natuloy. Pero si Manny ang Boxingero, siya aakyat sa ring, at siya rin ang pipili ng kakalabanin nya. Ngayon kung ayaw nya labanan si Hatton sa kung ano mang kadahilalanan, desisyon nya yun.

PEOPLE, let us all remember, MANNY PACQUIAO is the pound-for-pund best fighter in the world. The round-for-round most exciting fighter in the world as well. He is HOLDING ALL THE ACES. Hindi na gutom si Manny. He can retire right now and be set for life (even his children and children's children). So bakit siya babaratin? Dahil siya ay "Pinoy lang"? Nakngputa.

Bakit ba pumayag si Manny ng 40-60 kay DLH? Because DLH was then the GOLDEN BOY. Ngayon, dahil sa pambubugobog ni Manny sa kanya, si Manny na ang golden boy. And he DESERVES the 60-40 split. Kung ayaw nila, sila-sila ang magsuntukan.

Tingin nyo, matalo ulit ni Mayweather si Hatton, what does that prove? Manalo si Hatton sa isang no-name fighter, what does that prove? NOTHING. That will only result in the QUESTION, are they good enough to beat Manny?

NEGOTIATIONS TACTICS. Wag kaagad kukurap. Manny is right in negotiating from the position of strength. Like I said, he holding all the aces. MANNY DESERVES 60 percent, not one cent less.

Madaming version ng story ang lumalabas, ang sabi napirmahan na ang kontrata at nafax na. Iba naman sabi inaantay na lang ifax. Tapos eto naman pupunta si manny sa US para pumirma. tapos me lumabas pa na nagkainuman muna 3 bote ng beer bago nagkapirmahan. Oh well. Wait and see na lang tayo uli

PEOPLE, let us all remember, MANNY PACQUIAO is the pound-for-pund best fighter in the world. The round-for-round most exciting fighter in the world as well. He is HOLDING ALL THE ACES. Hindi na gutom si Manny. He can retire right now and be set for life (even his children and children's children). So bakit siya babaratin? Dahil siya ay "Pinoy lang"? Nakngputa.

Bakit ba pumayag si Manny ng 40-60 kay DLH? Because DLH was then the GOLDEN BOY. Ngayon, dahil sa pambubugobog ni Manny sa kanya, si Manny na ang golden boy. And he DESERVES the 60-40 split. Kung ayaw nila, sila-sila ang magsuntukan.

Tingin nyo, matalo ulit ni Mayweather si Hatton, what does that prove? Manalo si Hatton sa isang no-name fighter, what does that prove? NOTHING. That will only result in the QUESTION, are they good enough to beat Manny?

NEGOTIATIONS TACTICS. Wag kaagad kukurap. Manny is right in negotiating from the position of strength. Like I said, he holding all the aces. MANNY DESERVES 60 percent, not one cent less.

Dahil sa post na to di na ako mapapagod. pagkatapos kongbasahin ang masasabi ko na lang eh

+1

Correction po, di 60-40 hatian nila sa dela hoya fight it was 32-68 favoring de la hoya.

Isa pa after that 2nd Marquez fight, inalok siya ng guaranteed 8 million dollars, pero tumangi siya para labanan si Diaz at di hamak na mas maliit kinita nya doon.

Kung sa lamangan ng PPV subscribers between Pinas and England, syempre lamang si Hatton. Iilan lang ba PPV subscribers sa pinas? Ang kaso di lang naman pinas at england manonood ng laban na ito kundi buong mundo. Sa buong mundo mas me hatak naman si Pacquiao kesa kay hatton, kumpara na lang natin mga last PPV fights ni pacquiao minus de la hoya, and hatton PPV fights minus mayweather, sino mas lamang sa benta?

Alalahanin natin manny overwhelmingly won the polls in espn.com as athlete of the year. Not just boxer of the year kundi athlete of the year.