• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

sana ay hindi pa magretire si Manny... kasi papasukin niya ang pulitika hahaha

at ituloy niya ang laban para sa bayan.... (gwaarkk!!!) hmm teka, as of now, wala naman sa usapan ang karangalan ng bayan at ng sambayanang pilipino para magmaterialize ang labang Pacquiao-Hatton a. Puro hatian sa pera ang usapan a. Malamang lalabas iyan pag pinopromote na ang laban, na ang laban ni Manny ay para sa bayan. hahaha

from the THE RING magazine:

Schaefer remained disgusted with Pacquiao but is looking forward.

“You can’t really blame his lawyer Franklin Gacal. Ultimately, it’s Manny’s decision.”

eto malupit si Papa Roach na etsapwera..

Roach, who guided Pacquiao to his knockout of Oscar De La Hoya on Dec. 6, apparently was shut out of the negotiations for the Hatton fight. He repeatedly tried to reach Pacquiao in the Philippines during the talks but was unsuccessful.

Baka may niluluto silang ibang putahe,ayaw siguro nila sa isang British Beefcake. Sa dami ng nakapalibot kay Manny i think

di sa kanya galing ang desisyon. Papa Roach was not part of the negotiation team,mmmmmm. I've always remember

everytime na tinatanong si Manny ni Larry Merchant, Who do you want to fight next? Manny will answer,well,i'm just a boxer it's my promoter's job to look for my opponent. Now,do you think it was Manny's decision to stuck with the 60-40 scheme?

Hello Bob, what's the next plan?

Team pacquiao is now putting the blame on pacquiao himself after the latter refused to sign the proposed deal. this after his so-called advisers were repeatedly telling him that he deserved a bigger purse. tsk, tsk, tsk...sayang naman yung $10-$15M he was supposed to receive. i guess a few mediocre fights and maybe a loss will give pacman and his team proper perspective...

"Has this been down Pacquiao? Or the team that surrounds him? I have spent plenty of time with Manny, and he doesn't appear to be fuelled by greed - in fact he seemed really keen to fight Hatton. Has the De La Hoya win altered his ego? Who's whispering in his ear? Do we know all the financial facts?"

Adam Smith

Quotes of the week

Well this really sucks!!!! Whaaaaaaa!!!!!! I was looking forward to this fight pa naman. But oh well what can we really do.

In principle, I believe that manny should get the bigger cut, that to me was not an issue. Its an issue of proper negotiations The problem lang dito, is kung naging tama ba yung pag negotiate sa laban na yan, at kung tama yung advices na binigay sa ka Manny. Most of all were the right people involved in this negotiation. It would have mattered din siguro kung yung si KaFreddie ay nakausap si Manny.

Kaso si gacal ang epal ng epal sa kontrata. Minsan nya na din sinabit si Manny with that golden boy promotion deal. Ngayon I hope he could negotiate for manny to fight mayweather jr. Kasi sa ngayon lahat ng potential na kalaban ni Manny ay may mga kalaban na. Maski si Valero may laban na. Kaya tengga muna si manny ngayon unless he wants to fight Humberto sotto for 2 or 3 $ millio. But who would seriously want this fight?

But like I said what can we do? we are mere fight fans. Boxingero naman talaga pipili ng kakalabanin nila, at tayo nanonood lang. Kung ayaw natin yung laban, di natin papanoorin, walang PPV shares, simple as that. Its not like people are even going to care pag nagumpisa na maubos bilyones ni manny. At lalo naman di natin siya pwede pagalitan sa mga desisyon na ginagawa nya.

Oh well. Lets just look forward na lang to that Margarito-Cotto rematch

^^^

Well too late for that. He is the third fighter to fall into that trap. Unless makuha nga nya si Mayweather para labanan siya. Kaya umpisahan na dapat ni gacal magmakaawa. If he has to perform fellatio on Pretty boy he should! Kasi kung hindi matagal tagal walang magiging matinong kalaban si Manny tengga pa siya ng matagal.

This is an example of what bad negotiations would do to your career. If you do not hire the right people to get you the cut you want. I think Gacal was over confident that he could make the hatton camp yield if he declared to the press that its 60-40 or they find another opponent. Ang problema, wala naman siyang plan B. I think napikon din dito campo ni hatton sa kayabangan ni Gacal kaya they called the bluff of manny's camo. Gacal siguro never expected that to happen.

Oh well what can we do? Sabi nga ni arum, its his life and its his career.

Hmmmm Naisip ko? What if si Gacal na lang lumaban kay Hatton?

Hatton Vs Gacal anyone?

mannydid the right thing...

Manny will show to them and even to us that Asian boxers especially Filipinoes must be RESPECTED

to what they achieve in boxing.

It open the doors for equality of treatment among boxers.

As we all know that to be on tough is not easy for a boxer who belongs in third world country.

Before they have been noticed (like Pacquiao), lots of works and pain must bear by a boxer.

Manny eat his pride by accepting a small percentage of pie against ODLH because he wanted to show

to the WORLD that he can beat ODLH and need to be respected. HE PROVE IT!

Now it is the time for him to stand in his PRIDE!!!

Respect is all he wants!

We know that if he accept the 50-50 he can earn millions of dollars.

But for him, He is better than Hatton and we agreed on him.

So if he accept it, he (Manny) looks after the Money, but if he stands for 60-40 and let the fight off,

We must be proud of him because he keep his pride to be RESPECTED!!!

Its time for us asians not to constantly bow to the demands of these white bums. If we believe that its our right to demand for the things that is rightfully for us, stand for it. not because theyre white and are historically superior to us means we'll surrender our pride.

It's hatton who needs pacman more the pac will need hatton. I, too are disappointed that this fight didnt pushed thru. Im tired of him beating mexican ass. I want to see our brown brother demolish a white supremacist, to turn their pale faces into violet object. Go Manny.

Edited by kanto-terrorist

The word Respect is overrated! In the end Pacman will struggle to find someone to fight him since he is greedy and he wants bigger pay check. I predict in the future no one will fight him and he will even agree with a smaller pay check. when he gets. He will have his karma. BS. He will lose, God is good to those who are humble. He will have his karma and its a humiliating defeat for him. I hope it happens.again HE IS NOT A ROLE MODEL AND THE SYMBOL OF PHILIPPINES he is just a damn businessman okay like willie revilliame who is an opportunist like him who gets rich from poor people. Bagay sila sana mag sama sila sa isang show.

Tang ina yang lawyer nya saka mga pulitiko na nag susulsol. Mark my word magagaya to ke espinosa eto naging downfall ni lindol dati mas yadu naging demanding at mapili. Dammit sobra gahaman na pumayag na nga ng 52-48 halus laht sya parin ang ayaw. Tama nga dapat and bout ay "Money versus Manny". Pustahan pag natuloy man yan mayweather against pacman mag demand pa yang makapal na muka na pacman ng mas malaking share. Hahaha sana di tlaga bigyan ng chance ni mayweather yan makalaban sya kundi si Hatton ang pag bibigyan nya. That will be a big slap on Pacmans ugly greedy face.For me i'll be happy too see his downfall. HE IS A f#&king DISGRACE FOR THIS COUNTRY PLEASE PACMAN STOP WEARING THE PHILIPPINE FLAG DESIGN ON YOUR CLOTHES! Di ka Pinoy

Edited by thedynamite007