PacMan's Corner

menime

dun s comment ni bob arum n "manny could run & be the next president of the phils!."... :thumbsdownsmiley:

anak ng kamote nman oh!.. parang utak din ng mga politiko ntn d2 c arum kung mg - isip eh!..

God forbid, hwag naman sana!!!!!!!!!

Pacman is already a hero to the Filipinos. Huwag na niya subukan pasukin ang pulitika dahil sa tining ko kahit manalo siya, wala pa rin siya panalo sa ring na yun.

You have already left your good clean mark in Philippine and World history Pacman. let it be that way.

so some mayweather guy said hatton can easily beat Pacman?

Naku ha!!!!!!!

eh parang nagiging retirement plan na ng mga 'has been' na boxer na labanan si Manny para makakuha ng retirement package eh. bwehehehehehe

Create a lot of hype na kaya nung kalaban tapos lampaso naman kay Pacman!!!!!!!!!

very well said...............they are hitting it up and hypining it up................pero come fight nite................and the new light welterweight champion of the world malamang yan.....................ehehehehehe...............too early to say..........

B-Hop is the Best Pound for Pound and the Greatest because of the following reasons.

1) Defeated Undisputed Middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik by as lopsided Unanimous decision at the age of 43. Pavlik's record was 34-0 with 30 knockout wins before their fight. Pavlik also was knocking out opponents before their fight. B-Hop was 4-1 underdog before their fight.

2) He was never been knocked out and never been cut on his whole career.

3) He was the Undisputed Middleweight champion for 10 yrs and defended his belts for 20 consecutive title defenses before losing to Jermaine Taylor by controversial decision.

4) Defeated the likes of Felix Trinidad (40-0), Oscar Dela Hoya (37-3), Antonio Tarver (24-3), Winky Wright (51-3), Kelly Pavlik (34-0), Glenn Johnson (32-0), William Joppy (34-2) and Howard Eastman (40-1), Carl Daniels (47-3) and Keith Holmes (36-2) who were at their primes before they fought B-Hop.

5) He's losses to Jermain Taylor (24-0) and Joe Calzaghe (44-0) were close controversial decisions.

Here's the link of his fight with Kelly Pavlik http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2008/1227_bestof/index.html. Note that he's age is 43 years old in this fight.

Everyone is free to constest my opinion. Thanks!!!

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

pacman figthing valero - everything to lose for pacman. all to gain for valero.

While valero is a dangerous fighter with a perfect knockout record, I am doubtful of how well he can do against boxer with the caliber of MP. I mean come on, valero fought a lot of good for nothing nobodies in the past.

But surely it would be a good fight, southpaw against southpaw

pacman vs hatton - hatton has no defense. he will only eat what pacman will throw at him. hatto koed at the 7th round.

hatton is a classic mugger. Not that he is not good at it but manny will be too elusive for him, he will have to chase him around the ring all the time. Ang pagsugod nya kasi laging ulo una. kaya perfect target practice for his quick jabs

pacman vs margarito - a good fight. margarito has a good heart and doesn't give up.

Hindi gaano tatalab mga suntok ni manny dito, this guys has a marble solid jaw. Best he could do is out punch him and get the decission and pray di siya tamaan ng mga suntok nito

pacman vs mayweather jr. - cannot say. what is the current physical condition of the prettyboy?

Oh prettyboy will be a very hard nut to crack. This man has the best defensive game in the history of the sport. If Manny is to face this guy he will need something more in his arsenal to penetrate his defense. The best thing about Floyd is his ability to adjust to the style of his opponent.

In short kelangan me bago siyang matutunan to stand a chance against this guy

====================================================================

Manny for president? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !! !! for president?

president for GUARDIANS.....

Edited by The_Blade
While valero is a dangerous fighter with a perfect knockout record, I am doubtful of how well he can do against boxer with the caliber of MP. I mean come on, valero fought a lot of good for nothing nobodies in the past.

But surely it would be a good fight, southpaw against southpaw

hatton is a classic mugger. Not that he is not good at it but manny will be too elusive for him, he will have to chase him around the ring all the time. Ang pagsugod nya kasi laging ulo una. kaya perfect target practice for his quick jabs

Hindi gaano tatalab mga suntok ni manny dito, this guys has a marble solid jaw. Best he could do is out punch him and get the decission and pray di siya tamaan ng mga suntok nito

Oh prettyboy will be a very hard nut to crack. This man has the best defensive game in the history of the sport. If Manny is to face this guy he will need something more in his arsenal to penetrate his defense. The best thing about Floyd is his ability to adjust to the style of his opponent.

In short kelangan me bago siyang matutunan to stand a chance against this guy

gud analysis bro! pro kng ppili xa ng opponent s 4 n 'to, dfenitely wg nya klabanin c valero.

wla xa mpapala d2. bka mtalo p xa d2! sumikat p 'to! hehehe!!

gud analysis bro! pro kng ppili xa ng opponent s 4 n 'to, dfenitely wg nya klabanin c valero.

wla xa mpapala d2. bka mtalo p xa d2! sumikat p 'to! hehehe!!

Pacquiao Valero is a fight I would want to see when valero reaches the league of pacquiao. I mean magaling kung sa magaling, pero wala pang career defining fight si Valero to justify a match with pacqquiao. Remember that bout with jorge solis? or the one with larios? Those two were the most disappointing matches of pacmas career since he got in the big leagues.

As for hatton, ang balita inaayos pa detalye. If the figures will not move daw, they might go with another opponent. Say what you want about the sport, but money should not fight anybody is the money aint right. Anlagay 3 buwan mo papandayin katawan mo sa hirap ng training (and not to mention no sex hehehe), magpapabugbug ka sa ring, tapos aagrabyaduhin ka lang sa kikitain mo? Isa pa sa narating ni manny, he has every right to name his price.

But I do not want to underestimate hatton. Though it may appear that his style does not need refinery, he can still put a lot of pressure to pacman. He has heart at susugod ng susugod taong ito and he will keep pitting him against the ring. Kelangan din matibay torso ni pacman kasi mabigat sumuntok sa katawan ang british bulldog.

But he will easily where him out as long as Manny makes Hatton chase him around the ring a lot

kayang kaya ni Pacman ang Margarita :lol:

Well lets put it this way.

In terms of skill speed and punch landing pwede lumamang si Pacquiao. But the problem is I doubt it if he can hurt him.

Margarito is quite big for a welterweight, and not to mention matigas panga niya, so pacifying him with a left hook is out.

Like I said best he could do is outbox him, land more punches (but it wont hurt maragarito), and avoid him all the time so as he does not get caught with a big punch.

Now just imagine all this happening, this will make a very dull fight. Di yan kikita gaano. Lugi lang si pacman dito.

Kay Miguel cotto baka pwede pa.

miguel cotto, di ba tinalo na ni hatton ito? body shot tapos ndi n nakatayo. maganda parin bang kalabanin ni pacman ito?

I think you are referring to the cotto-margarito fight. Margarito pa lang ang nakatalo kay Cotto. During the first rounds pantay lang halos ang laban nila till margarito started hurting him in the later rounds, pitting him against the ropes and eventually forcing him to his knees

Si Paulie Malinaggi ang huling nakalaban ni Hatton. Kung tutuusin di halos siya dumedepensa sa kalaban nya, sinasalubong nya mga suntok ng kalaban kasi alam nyang Malinaggi had no power to stop him. Eto rin possible mangyari pag nagkaharap si pacquiao at margarito. Di siya mapapaatras ng mga suntok ni pacman kasi alam niyang di naman siya masasaktan.

Paulie malinaggi also fought cotto, but cotto won a unanimous decision over that bout effortlessly. After the fight malinaggi had a fracture in his orbital bone. But I just would like to add that malinaggi is a bum. Before that cotto fight malinaggi was undefeated. Pero to date 5 lang ang napatumba nya sa 25 na panalo.

but it wont hurt maragarito

i Doubt bro.. volume punch(with power) will hurt any boxer... lalo na sa eye area... at sa tagiliran..

kahit middle weight kayang pabagsakin ng suntok ng isang prime fighter na katulad ni pacman(hindi sa laban ah? yung magpapasuntok lang. hehehehe)...

basta maganda lang ang pagkaset ng suntok kayang talunin ni pacman si margarito.... i agree with you na mas malaki chance ni manny to oubox him and stay out of the rope.. mabagal lang kasi si Margarito e..

maganda MARGARITO Vs. Dela hoya muna! hehehehehe.

na prove narin ni pacman na he can hurt a welterwieght like dela hoya..

at napatunayan na na hindi hirap sa conditioning si dela hoya nung laban kay pacman! mismong conditioning coach ni dela hoya ang nagsabi na sobrang dali lang ma meet ni dela hoya ang approve weight! ng walang kahirap hirap...

at kaya natalo si dela hoya kasi na frustrate sya dahil di nya matamaan si pacman! na DAZE sya dahil sa lakas ng suntok ni pacman...

FACTS yan conditioning coach mismo ni dela hoya ang nagsabi...

pero sana matalo ni pacman si hatton..

possible ang Margarito Vs. Pacman! hehehehe.

Edited by djrs
i Doubt bro.. volume punch(with power) will hurt any boxer... lalo na sa eye area... at sa tagiliran..

kahit middle weight kayang pabagsakin ng suntok ng isang prime fighter na katulad ni pacman... basta maganda lang ang pagkaset ng suntok....

na prove narin ni pacman na he can hurt a welterwieght like dela hoya..

at napatunayan na na hindi hirap sa conditioning si dela hoya nung laban kay pacman! mismong conditioning coach ni dela hoya ang nagsabi na sobrang dali lang ma meet ni dela hoya ang approve weight! ng walang kahirap hirap...

at kaya natalo si dela hoya kasi na frustrate sya dahil di nya matamaan si pacman! na DAZE sya dahil sa lakas ng suntok ni pacman...

FACTS yan conditioning coach mismo ni dela hoya ang nagsabi...

Ok True, but remember margarito is quite big for a welterweight. Di hamak na mas malaki siya kay dela hoya at mas nasa prime siya ng kanyang career. Margarito is a natural middle weight. Kahit anong timbang siya pumatak when he steps in the ring he will throw punches and take punches like a middle weight. And not to mention this guy is quite quick on his feet for his weight class

Although we have established in that OLDH fight that speed can triumph over power, we have to take into account dito yung tibay ng panga ni margarito. Kung masasaktan nya man si margarito it will happen in the later rounds pa kapag marami rami na ang suntok na tinagap nya all at the same area. Pero Im quite sure patay si pacman pag napuruhan siya ng suntok ni margarito.

In order to win the bout with margarito, he has to outbox him, land more punches, and have enough on his tank to constantly keep moving away from margaritos solid punches. But it will be a dull fight if all he will do is keep ducking.

Now mayweather on the other hand.... thats a dream match that you have there. Kasi Mayweather will now have someone to match his speed, intelligence, and heart inside the ring. Kelangan lang magkaroon ng paraan si pacman na basagin yung depensa nya.

^ i agree to disagree... he doesn't money. he wants attention. kung pera lng kelangan niya edi sana lumaban siya ng lumaban kasi guaranteed MIL siya for every fight. the about his early retirement is about worthy opponent. wala na daw makakatalo sa knya kaya siya nag-retire and to think na si PacMan ngyn ang kinikilalang #1 P4P boxer malamang mag-comeback ito to fight PacMan. Siguro pag nanalo si PacMan against Hitman, we can expect a Money vs. Manny in the near future.

^^^

I agree, pero there are rumors the reason why he retired early was to dogde miguel cotto, who at that time was a strong contender. Nagpalamig lang siya ng konti para mamatay ang clamor for a mayweather and cotto match.

But of course mayweather is a guy who is known to love creating controversies. Mabunganga at mayabang. The part of him that you can hit the most where it will hurt is his ego. After Pacman's win over ODLH, he started talking to his father Floyd Sr., and expressed interest in returning to fight the current p4p king. But of course to this day hangang interest pa lang ito, we are not yet sure if he will actually do it.

Pacman should really give a good performace against hatton. Dapat bugbug sarado, yung tipong yupi yupi mukha pagkatapos, para mapreasure si Pretty boy na he has to prove his claim that he is the best of his era

Go PACMAN!!!!!!!

Sa ring ha! Hindi sa congresso