• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

If he will decide to stay at welterweight madami siyang magagaling na pwede kalabanin. If not Hatton he can also go for Cotto or Margarito. And a huge possibility that Mayweather might put on the gloves again.

i would be feasible for him to fight hatton or miguel cotto after ODLH. but to fight antonio margarito would be tough!.. margarito is what 6 ft?... a much taller opponet again...

If Manny wins he should fight Hatton first. And then Mayweather, if ever he comes out of retirement.

As for Valero and Marquez, they should fight each other first. That should set up a bigger payday. Manny has no choice but to fight the winner of that bout.

Remember, Manny is on the last 2-3 fights of his career. He can't fight all comers anymore. He has to choose WISELY.

Huwag na si Valero, baka mamatay pa iyon sa laban. Seriously, dapat lumaban naman si Manny sa mga mas bata sa kanya. Puro mga matatanda na ang mga nakakalaban niya ah. :lol:

Sino mamatay si Valero o si Pacquiao? hahaha.

Well i know mukhang malayo pa mangyari ito, because manny wants to stay at 147, I just don't know if Velero would move up.

Anyway andyan pa naman si Cotto at Margarito.

Hatton is also OK but I seriously know that hed knock this guy out to kingdom come.

Huwag na si Valero, baka mamatay pa iyon sa laban. Seriously, dapat lumaban naman si Manny sa mga mas bata sa kanya. Puro mga matatanda na ang mga nakakalaban niya ah. :lol:

Sino mamatay si Valero o si Pacquiao? hahaha.

Well i know mukhang malayo pa mangyari ito, because manny wants to stay at 147, I just don't know if Velero would move up.

Anyway andyan pa naman si Cotto at Margarito.

Hatton is also OK but I seriously know that hed knock this guy out to kingdom come.

But mayweather? hmmmmm sana nga po! Dapat pag natalo nya na si ODLH and si Hatton asarin nya ng husto si mayweather. I mean if mayweather could be vulnerable at any part, its his ego. Some analyst believe that this guy retired to duck miguel cotto and in effect protect his perfect record. But Im sure kung inasar siya ni Miguel Cotto ng husto, di pa retired ngayon si Mayweather.

kay valero naman, wag sya masyadong ambisyoso. talunin muna nya kahit isa sa mga tinalo ni pacman bago sya magdemand ng laban kay pacman. labanan nya si barrera(nabalitang bumalik out of his retirement), marquez od david diaz. kung magpapatuloy syang labanan ang mga mababang class na boxelalong mahahalatang overprotective sa kanya ang manager dahil alam nila na hindi ganun kagaling si valero. i doubt his capacity to fight some of the former champ. baka kay katsidis lang matulog na sya.

ilang araw na lang pacman vs odlh na.

matutupad na ang pacman vs odla, hatton, mayweather.

pag natalo nya ang 3 kings na to.

he will be the most celebrated boxer.

From the legendary Angelo Dundee who trained Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard and now on the side of De la Hoya:

He’s already picked up several tips to pass to De La Hoya. For instance, he said he sees a flaw from Pacquiao that he also noticed to help Leonard upset Marvin Hagler.

“I noticed Hagler, as great a fighter as he was, had to step before he punched,” Dundee said. “Now this kid Pacquiao does that same thing. Oscar will tear him to pieces if he does that.”

He even offered a prediction: De La Hoya in a decision.

any violent reaction? hehe