• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Talo si Cotto, so sino na talaga ang #1 pound for pound? I think si Pacman na talaga. :thumbsupsmiley:

But I'm not betting on a Pacquiao - Dela Hoya boxing bout.

I think Dela Hoya will have a hard time making weight for the Welterweight Division (147 lbs.) and besides,

Manny told reporters that he can only go for Light Welterweight (140 lbs.).

Dapat magconcentrate muna siya sa Lightweight para magkaroon ng mga unification matches.

Dami pwede sa Lightweight and then akyat siya sa Light Welterweight para kay Ricky Hatton. :rolleyes:

Pacquiao-Dela Hoya is purely for monetary reasons. At his age, Pacman's looking to milk the cow so to speak and prepare for a life fit for royalty. That is, if he doesn't throw away his fortune on gambling. Consider that there are a lot of possible opponents in his class like Joel Casamayor, Nate Campbell, Edwin Valero, Michael Katsidis & Joan Guzman. Yet these fighters won't get him the same amount of money he will get from fighting the likes of Dela Hoya, Ricky Hatton and quite possibly, Paul Malignaggi.

Manny Pacquiao is the best boxer ever from the Philippines period! I know that many Flash Elorde fans will k*ll me for this but Manny has taken on the best and has beaten them all.

valero is high risk+low pay fight. hindi ko sinasabing mananalo si valero pero dahil may punching power sya pwede syang tsumamba. any fighter can win inside the ring. and pacman must decide to fight high pay and it will magnet the crowd like dlh, hatton or even floyd gaywether. pacman is not getting younger. last opportunity nya na to to fight his idol.

ika nga ng isang pelikula napanood ko nuon

it's all about the Benjamin$$$$$$$$$$

shempre yung mga maka Pacman sasabihin nila kaya ni Pacman si Dela Hoya pero kung objective ka parang mahirap makitang manalo si Pacman. Kunsabagay yun din sabi nila nung unang nilabanan ni Pacman si Barrera. Kita mo nanalo hehehe

pero iba ito may asim pa, ika nga, si Oscar kaya matinding tsamba mangyayari kung manalo man si Pacman. Pero wala syang katalo talo kahit matalo siya. siguro gayahin lang ni Pacman si Barrera wag syang mag pa knockout at padikitin ang scorecard kung matalo man siya. at sa bigat ni De la Hoya mahirap patumbahin yun kahit sabihin pa niyang 11 weeks syang magte-training.

langya hindi biro kung $15 to $20 million ang makukuha niya. kahit sabihin mong bawas yan ng $5 million dahil sa IRS ng Tate , porsyento ni Arum, Roach atbp. malaking pera pa rin yan. kaya hindi mo masisi si Pacman. 3 din anak niya at ang dami niyang angkan na tutulungan niya eh pag me $10 to $15 million ka kahit wag ka na magtrabaho ng 20 taon hehehe

kung matuloy man ang Pacman-Dela Hoya, hiling ko lang sana hindi matambakan sa puntos si Pacman o ma knockout. bonus na lang sakin kung manalo siya sa KO or points pero hindi ko nakikita yun sa crystal ball ko bwehehehe

Edited by Mike_Lowrey21

No lose situation for PACQUIAO. De La Hoya is the natural bigger man and was one of the best when he was at the top of his game. If Pacquiao wins then his stock gets the additional boost (if it still needs it), if he loses, he can shrug it off and it won't dent his legend or marketability. De La Hoya, at the end of the day is still the bigger man. Either way, win or lose, Pacquiao's coffers gets fat. Really fat (I'm betting it will be $ 20M payday). Once Golden Boy retires, Pacman will be the biggest draw in boxing. He'll probably fight Hatton (for at least $ 10M), Valero, Casamayor (this is a risky one as he is an even better counter puncher than JMM. And craftier) and even Mayweather if he ever wants to get out of retirement and claim his pound per pound crown. Prety Boywill probably flatten out Pacquiao. But who cares. We'll go back to the "bigger man" argument, nobody takes it against Manny that he lost, he cements further his legend (and HOF status as not backing down from ANYONE) and sits on his BILLIONS. A last big money fight for Manny down the road in a torch-passing symbolic bout is probably against British sensation Amir Khan. Manny could take him now and k*ll the boy and Manny would prevail if they met in their primes. We'll just pass the popocorn and enjoy the fights.

manny pa rin. sigurado pag nanalo sya ke golden boy, wala nang pambato ang mexico ke manny wehehehe

Oo dumiretso siya sa Super Welterweight (154lbs) kay Oscar pero may nalaktawan siyang Mexicano sa Welterweight (147lbs) si Antonio Margarito :rolleyes:

Ang daming boksingerong Mexicano hindi maubos ubos :lol:

Edited by jerzz